Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

We all have it coming........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Does your Zen Master / I'm the Head Guru shit ever end?...Fuck, you're the behind the scenes Dude on a Hooker board, we get it.

Obvie LOL.

Not everyone's d-bag. I'm just saying where the women and sex lines meet is a pretty sweet spot for some men. Men that range anywhere from authoritarian to predatory. And then when you mix in the legality and marginalized nature of so many in the industry - not DM, well, nastiness insures. That is why the thread was started. To suss out the abuses.

Isn't that really the beauty for our wee-little "volunteers" around here. See above.

....since February...ijs. Originally Posted by armature
Hey, the bus is leaving, everyone is MOVING ON, why don't you join us?
MS, I am here for you.......I can go for the 90day ride........and then some.
Riddles without fiddles...
Riddles without fiddles... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Oh there're fiddles playing that people are dancing to, they're just failing to hear them.
Oh there're fiddles playing that people are dancing to, they're just failing to hear them. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Damn, I thought those were banjos. My bad.
We all have it coming........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Does your Zen Master / I'm the Head Guru shit ever end?...Fuck, you're the behind the scenes Dude on a Hooker board, we get it. Originally Posted by ManSlut
He may be behind the scenes here, but still won't reverse her ban. Once can only infer that dearhunter must agree with it.
Hey, the bus is leaving, everyone is MOVING ON, why don't you join us? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Judging from the continuing posts, this doesn't see to be the case.
Davefree, you are missing the point. The point is men that volunteer for a position of authority for no cash money do it for altruistic reasons or they do it for a different currency. I do not feel that NYr is altruistic. Rather I feel his currency thrives where women and sex intertwine, and it sickens me. There, I said it. But, really, I've been saying it all along.

Love your avatar. You must be married or some shit like that. Originally Posted by armature
No, I do get the point. Sure, mods do not get a paycheck from Eccie, for being a mod, but I am sure there are other benefits they enjoy or can partake in if they choose to do so. Is one of those benefits a power trip? It can be and oftentimes, they portray that, some more than others.

The point I was making is who cares? The hobby is not for this site, this site is here for the hobby. How about going and getting laid instead of worrying about what other people do on a whore board? You can question the decisions mods make all the time if you wish (and I will bet many of those decisions are not based SOLELY on what the actual mod thinks, he more than likely has input from others who are not mods), but regardless of how wrong you think it is, after it is made, 99.999% of the time, it is not gonna change, be it points, a ban or whatever they do.

Because there is no mod over the mods, you could complain to St. Chris if you do not like what a mod does, but that will probably fall on deaf ears as I am sure he does not want to involve himself in the drama that is this board. In reality tho, pissing and moaning about a mod's decision, especially if it does not effect your membership privileges, MAY make him have a hard on for you and probably effect those privileges going forward!

As I said, it is not the post per say that earns the points, it is other factors that determine if your receive them or not. As a prime example of what I was talking about in my earlier post, this post, http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058...&postcount=460 has nothing to do with this thread and only serves as a personal shot against a member who posted on the thread, aka a basic thread hijack. Did he receive points or even a warning? I doubt it, as this guy does the same types of posts many times even in one day and has been doing so for years and years, but he has not been banned on point totals.
No, I do get the point. Sure, mods do not get a paycheck from Eccie, for being a mod, but I am sure there are other benefits they enjoy or can partake in if they choose to do so. Is one of those benefits a power trip? It can be and oftentimes, they portray that, some more than others.

The point I was making is who cares? You can question the decisions mods make all the time if you wish, but regardless of how wrong you think it is, after it is made, 99.999% of the time, it is not gonna change, be it points a ban or whatever they do. Because there is no mod over the mods, you could complain to St. Chris if you do not like what a mod does, but that will probably fall on deaf ears as he does not want to involve himself in the drama that is this board. In reality tho, pissing and moaning about a mod's decision, especially if it does not effect your membership privileges, MAY make him have a hard on for you and effect those privileges going forward!

As I said, it is not the post per say that earns the points, it is other factors that determine if your receive them or not. As a prime example of what I was talking about in my earlier post, this post, http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058...&postcount=460 has nothing to do with this thread and only serves as a personal shot against a member who posted on the thread, aka a basic thread hijack. Did he receive points or even a warning? I doubt it, as this guy does the same types of posts many times even in one day and has been doing so for years and years, but he has not been banned on point totals. Originally Posted by davidfree986
So I got to the 99.999% in your post and I tried to keep reading, but your avatar and the reasons behind it so distracted me. So you're married right? I mean judging from your avatar. You could be divorced and had, what you thought, was a less than satisfactory experience. Maybe you watched an ineffectual father get hen pecked. It could be all three actually. The point is, your avatar, and your obvious experiences, have biased you. I think you'd love to be right where NYr it's - at the intersection of women, coiner ability and six meet.
For some of you, there is no way you will ever understand what this is about.
You should take comfort in your ignorance and move along.
The rest have already nodded their heads with understanding.
He may be behind the scenes here, but still won't reverse her ban. Once can only infer that dearhunter must agree with it. Originally Posted by corona
I already said I don't give a shit about DM and her ban. NYr caught my attention with the line he drew, and his calling members "trolls" in his representation of the Owner of this board. He could have walked back that line and pointed the fat whore for the next legitimate infraction she would commit in Dallas. I wouldn't give a shit.

He does not get to creat a NYr line that is beyond the guidelines without getting on the wheel.........and yes, there is a point where a modtard will lose his cape over that shit.
As he should. Again, where is NYr anyway. Hems awfully quiet.
NYr caught my attention with the line he drew, and his calling members "trolls" in his representation of the Owner of this board. Originally Posted by dearhunter
heh...

The point I was making is who cares? The hobby is not for this site, this site is here for the hobby. How about going and getting laid instead of worrying about what other people do on a whore board? You can question the decisions mods make all the time if you wish (and I will bet many of those decisions are not based SOLELY on what the actual mod thinks, he more than likely has input from others who are not mods), but regardless of how wrong you think it is, after it is made, 99.999% of the time, it is not gonna change, be it points, a ban or whatever they do.

Because there is no mod over the mods, you could complain to St. Chris if you do not like what a mod does, but that will probably fall on deaf ears as I am sure he does not want to involve himself in the drama that is this board. In reality tho, pissing and moaning about a mod's decision, especially if it does not effect your membership privileges, MAY make him have a hard on for you and probably effect those privileges going forward!

As I said, it is not the post per say that earns the points, it is other factors that determine if your receive them or not. As a prime example of what I was talking about in my earlier post, this post, http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058...&postcount=460 has nothing to do with this thread and only serves as a personal shot against a member who posted on the thread, aka a basic thread hijack. Did he receive points or even a warning? I doubt it, as this guy does the same types of posts many times even in one day and has been doing so for years and years, but he has not been banned on point totals. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Fresh off a points ban yourself, you do speak from a perspective others don't have.

You are speaking in generalities, while this thread is speaking in specifics Hence, why I said you often don't have a point.

If anything, the constant "who cares" comments are off topic. A discussion thread was created, and those who wish to participate can do so. If you open this thread more than once and say "who cares" my response is that you obviously do but are unwilling to comment on the topic in a constructive manner.

Thread hijacks are the laziest pointable offense because they cannot be applied in a fair manner. If the reasons people, including me my dimwitted whore monger, are pointable for hijacks were actually applied to all threads where moderators comment and take action, this board would be a different place. Mods selectively point for it because it is a "catch all" for many lazy mods.

If anything, I would think (or should I say know) you wish there was more mod oversight. Mods cross lines, ambassador positions happen. If you turned over a new leaf during your recent ban then great, but otherwise you complain about mistreatment with the best of them.
I'm really glad you chose to fight back on this occasion. I was, in essence, denied that opportunity to defend myself....