How many of us are left from ASPD?

I found ASPD around 2003. Spent alot of time and effort posting reviews of the ladies I saw. When it all went away I decided to stop reviewing as all my previous effort simply disappeared.
I was on back when it was just a lower case aspd
I was on aspd as Dr. Olney.
mayday as mayday
nice avatar Billy! lol
I'm still here and loving it. I loved aspd. Those were the fun days back then.
I was goldeyegirl aka dallasdani
Why did they take away aspd?
I joined ASPD back in 2007. I remember when I first started getting ASPD clients, they were well dressed, freshly showered, and polite, perfect gentlemen that handed over a white envelope as soon as they entered into my incall. I loved switching from CL and BP to ASPD
I was on ASPD, don't remember date joined. Time really flies by when you are doing something you enjoy!
They gave the opportunity to "transfer the reviews from ASPD to ECCIE ...
Many did that ...

I found ASPD around 2003. Spent alot of time and effort posting reviews of the ladies I saw. When it all went away I decided to stop reviewing as all my previous effort simply disappeared. Originally Posted by Fokker
I hate to keep this thread rolling but....
Use to see one named Bobbi. She went on her own but was previously Doubles with Bobbi and Amanda. Incall was near Los Colinas / airport.

Just thought of Bobbi and wish she was still around.
JERRYD WAS THE MAYOR OF AMPVILLE NOT BOBBY MANN OR JBD NUFF SAID
12/26/1999 Mod that welcomed me in was AllStarShortstop, seen a lot come and go over the years.
Class of 2006, and where the hell is Logan ???