Daughter of Random Thoughts

If I was an Ex, I'd put all my past women excursions in a country song too then add a photo album for memorabilia. Hell with Tennessee, move to NWA
If I was an Ex, I'd put all my past women excursions in a country song too then add a photo album for memorabilia. Hell with Tennessee, move to NWA Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Green Acres is the place to be
Drop into Shady Rest Hotel if you visiting Hooterville
Being bat shit crazy is a thing. Time to take a step back and reevaluate.
You can't cure BSC it's a disease all in its own
Being bat shit crazy is a thing. Time to take a step back and reevaluate. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
I think that's a good idea
I have been thinking about this hobby stuff too
Interesting observation! Wonder why or who would do such a thing? Originally Posted by Baconman

I must be doing it wrong. I got banned the day after I wrote my last review.
The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.
The Redneck Mother is up against the wall.
People do not decide their futures, they decide their habits and their habits decide their future. Changing your habits, will change your life!
People do not decide their futures, they decide their habits and their habits decide their future. Changing your habits, will change your life! Originally Posted by Zenovia

We need a thread like this...daily motivations....
I must be doing it wrong. I got banned the day after I wrote my last review. Originally Posted by Exchequer
Oh honey I’m sorry that you think that post was about you
Green Acres is the place to be Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
https://youtu.be/OYpftM-CpEY
People do not decide their futures, they decide their habits and their habits decide their future. Changing your habits, will change your life! Originally Posted by Zenovia

Wise words from a wise woman (who just happens to be sexy AF!)