Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Sorry to tell you that you can put it there. It's no different than you putting winkywhisperer. A few weeks back I went on vacation, I put Account Disabled and turned off my pm's. Only the staff knows the difference.
iduno,??? Maybe? Nah! Originally Posted by LatinaMoxie
Fucking fucktards fucking with the fucking 'tards.
It just don't seem right does it?
and the beat goes on...
Toot Toot
Well actually, its an old sheriff returning to town. But now that our pistol packing Pistolero is back, the Ban-a-Palooza is about to go on tour. Fasten your seatbelts, keep your arms inside at all times, and hold on, we're in for one helluva ride!
Well actually, its an old sheriff returning to town. But now that our pistol packing Pistolero is back, the Ban-a-Palooza is about to go on tour. Fasten your seatbelts, keep your arms inside at all times, and hold on, we're in for one helluva ride! Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Is drinking allowed? I promise to be a good girl at least through the first half of my coco loco.. The 2nd half I may need a babysitter ijs
Go for it.
Who knows? Might calm me down if DM came to visit me out in West Texas? lol

Naw, she would never see me. lmao
Is drinking allowed? I promise to be a good girl at least through the first half of my coco loco.. The 2nd half I may need a babysitter ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Of course drinking is allowed, and while attending the festival you're in a point free zone, only exception... no throat punching.
Naw, she would never see me. lmao Originally Posted by Pistolero
Do you think you could get past the screening? I hear 1 in 28 can actually follow directions.
Well actually, its an old deputy returning to his computer. But now that our pistol packing Pistolero is back, ..... Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
correction

Yeppers

Do you think you could get past the screening? I hear 1 in 28 can actually follow directions. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
He would never pass the screening ... It would be funny if DM did give PistolPete a free throat punch ...
Love at first sight,,, correction, throat punch is a little love tap.

I would if you let me throat punch you ijs
Wear a padded neck brace buddy,,,
No pain, no gain.
Don't let the team down,,,
He would never pass the screening ... It would be funny if DM did give PistolPete a free throat punch ... Originally Posted by pyramider
It would be even funnier if he had to pay for the throat punch...
I don't thinck Dorthy takes coupons
Well, I might be a short , fat, Asian with a pacemaker. Would any of that be a problem?
Well, I might be a short , fat, Asian with a pacemaker. Would any of that be a problem? Originally Posted by Pistolero
Oh shit, did you just say the "A" word?
Doom and Gloom
Lights Out
Party's Over