How about them Buccos!!!!!!

Some gut wrenching loses. Never seen a stretch like this. They could have won all of them. Bullpen, defense and bad decisions by Shelty cost them those games. The offense was plenty good. Oh well, they’re not out of it. But getting right won’t be easy against the Dodgers and the Padres again.
... Crikey! ... looks like our lads are heading for the bottom
of the standings table. ... ... Need to get onto a good
win streak quickly! ...

#### Salty
A complete implosion. Even Skenes went south. This isnt on Nutting. It’s on Shelty and the players. It’s like the Pens when they traded Gensel. They just tanked.
Another gut punch loss. Chapman should be the closer. Bednar is baked. I guess it’s time to bring up Chandler, Ford, Cook and Davis. This team isn’t going anywhere.
Well, this is the biggest crash that I can remember. 2 games over 500 at the deadline, in the postseason hunt, now this. Unexplainable. It’s on the players. And Shelty to some degree. They’ve lost 1 run games due to sloppy play. They should have won half of them.
Add Cherrington to the list of flunkies

https://x.com/baconburt/status/18238...0AMolspcYxY9QA
... Okay - seem that the Lads picked themselves up and
Won two games against Seattle. ... ...

#### Salty
... Ye Christ! ... Two games forward - Two games BACK! ...

Need better players who can swing the bats...

#### Salty
... A couple o' Wins against the Reds...

#### Salty
Maybe Next instead of getting 5 guys for $30 mill they get 2 for $30 mill.
Thais ain’t working. Quality over quantity.
... Crikey! ... The ship is starting to sink! ...

Our Lads need to get their 'eads out of their arses and get back
to playing Winning baseball. ...

#### Salty
... Crikey! ... The ship is starting to sink! ...

Our Lads need to get their 'eads out of their arses and get back
to playing Winning baseball. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Starting to sink??

Salty this ship is right next to the Titanic. Bottom Line Bob made another bundle of cash and this town got fooled again by this joke of a franchise.
And I’ll admit, I was one of them this year. Thought the trade was a change maker.
So they’ll fire Shelton and hire another guy expected to make fire from wet wood while bucco fans say “maybe next year!”!! Rinse and fucking repeat!
  • Devo
  • 08-29-2024, 02:04 PM
Starting to sink??

Salty this ship is right next to the Titanic. Bottom Line Bob made another bundle of cash and this town got fooled again by this joke of a franchise.
And I’ll admit, I was one of them this year. Thought the trade was a change maker.
So they’ll fire Shelton and hire another guy expected to make fire from wet wood while bucco fans say “maybe next year!”!! Rinse and fucking repeat! Originally Posted by Charley3
I agree, with the exception of I was not fooled, I thought maybe Skeines and Dunn would bring some excitement, at least enough to have a team built around him, but, I just see him going to the highest bidder when his contract is up, and back to no stars, and rehashed losers.
... Now, now, Mates - Sydney wasn't all built in one day.
Let's give the Lads another fortnight before we soak them.

But for the love o' Olde Meddie Tilford - Can ANYBODY pitch?? ...

Need some Wins in short order! ...

#### Salty
... Now, now, Mates - Sydney wasn't all built in one day.
Let's give the Lads another fortnight before we soak them.

But for the love o' Olde Meddie Tilford - Can ANYBODY pitch?? ...

Need some Wins in short order! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I doubt Sydney took 45 years to build, which is how long it’s been since our last World Series win. 13 years since we won a playoff game.

No Salty, I took a sip of the kool-aid this year. Tried to look past Bottom Line Bob, but it’s still the same old shit. Enjoy the 3-4 years we have Skenes, because he will go the same way all the great players go with this team…..to a large market or a mid market team that has an owner that actually cares about winning.

Nutting needs pressure from local media and Politicians. We helped pay for PNC Park with the understanding this was needed to have a competitive team. He’s not meeting his end of the deal!!!!