Dead candidate walking...

That's not really anything to boast about. I could hit your face with a load from 6 feet away too, where's the skill in that?

YOUR, YOUR REYtardo, YOUR Originally Posted by WombRaider
did you say something, puss in boots?

That's not really anything to boast about. I could hit your face with a load from 6 feet away too, where's the skill in that?

YOUR, YOUR REYtardo, YOUR Originally Posted by WombRaider
THOUGHT EUNUCH, THOUGHT !!
And hit it with a load of what, EUNUCH ? Shit from your well fudge-packed ass !! And throw away all of that fudge that Big Sir would have been giving you during ATM !!
YOU'RE not known for passing up a free meal !! Especially YOUR favorite kind of fresh "chocolate" !!!!!
THOUGHT EUNUCH, THOUGHT !!
And hit it with a load of what, EUNUCH ? Shit from your well fudge-packed ass !! And throw away all of that fudge that Big Sir would have been giving you during ATM !!
YOU'RE not known for passing up a free meal !! Especially YOUR favorite kind of fresh "chocolate" !!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Hit it with about 6 blasts of baby batter, that's what. You know your transferring ass would have a spoon out lapping it up.

You're wife isn't known for passing up a free meal.
Hit it with about 6 blasts of baby batter, that's what. You know your transferring ass would have a spoon out lapping it up.

You're wife isn't known for passing up a free meal. Originally Posted by WombRaider
sit down! no one asked you!

sit down! no one asked you!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He's one stank-ass bitch. Look at this winner.
He's one stank-ass bitch. Look at this winner. Originally Posted by WombRaider
did you say something, puss in boots? liar!

noun 1. a person who tells lies.

did you say something, puss in boots? liar!

noun 1. a person who tells lies.

You're a WK'ing POS, you hypocritical shit.

Originally Posted by WombRaider
sit DOWN! you weren't asked!

yep. sure you do.

yep. sure you do.

then you admit you have man boobs. thanks for that! but we already knew you did!

then you admit you have man boobs. thanks for that! but we already knew you did!

You see that stankin-ass cilantro turd back in here shooting his mouth off? He had his day in the sun with his gloryhole bullshit. He wants to fuck with me, he's gonna get the horns. I'll remind him EVERY goddamn post about what a fucking moronic shitsipper he is.
You see that stankin-ass cilantro turd back in here shooting his mouth off? He had his day in the sun with his gloryhole bullshit. He wants to fuck with me, he's gonna get the horns. I'll remind him EVERY goddamn post about what a fucking moronic shitsipper he is. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Go on with your ranting self woomby ! Ke ep proving what a juvenile, cum guzzling, Gloryhole Guru and professional Peter-Puffer YOU are, EUNUCH !
Go on with your ranting self woomby ! Ke ep proving what a juvenile, cum guzzling, Gloryhole Guru and professional Peter-Puffer YOU are, EUNUCH ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Juvenile? I'm not the one who has every post be about gloryholes and buttfucking, you moronic shitsipper. Ranting? Like making every post about the same thing?

You're a liar. International Harvest only produced that rifle from 1953-6. So either it's not a 1947 or you're a fucking liar or both. I vote both.

"In early 1951, the United States Army through the Springfield Armory contracted International Harvester to produce M1 Garand rifles, and from 1953 to 1956 produced 337,623 rifles in total, according to the Army Ordnance Department." Originally Posted by WombRaider
Nice try shit stain...if I give out completely exact numbers (like it sounds like you want) then I'm giving an untrustworthy person such as yourself TOOOOO much information. All you need to know that it is a Garand, it works, and within 600 yards.....you belong to me. Same thing for my Redhawk which I shoot out to 200 yards for fun (that means I'm not trying to be deadeye, I'm just trying to hit the bucket). I'd invite you out shooting sometime but, well, you know...the ground is hard.