Confederate flag was the flag of traitors

Hey Corpy... Aren't you tired of having to spit, growl, scratch and white just to keep walking away from a losing argument.

all you do is fling feces, like a growler monkey (sic). As the shitstorm gets deeper. You simply use the previous layers of your own false bullshit as foundation for your next assault on sensibility.

Why not let it go?

And when you do, please provide the LINK to my original poll for Dipshit of the Year. You still haven't done that.

I'm sure there are numerous other unanswered charges, unsubstantiated lies and deep bullshit going back to the birth of this forum.

maybe we ought to start illustrating the reason we all are certain you are a cocksucking idiot.

If you'd defend yourself truthfully and frankly, maybe you wouldn't be the Kid with the Kick Me sign on his blackhead covered back. haven't you figured that out yet?
Hey Corpy... Aren't you tired of having to spit, growl, scratch and white just to keep walking away from a losing argument.

all you do is fling feces, like a growler monkey (sic). As the shitstorm gets deeper. You simply use the previous layers of your own false bullshit as foundation for your next assault on sensibility.

Why not let it go?

And when you do, please provide the LINK to my original poll for Dipshit of the Year. You still haven't done that.

I'm sure there are numerous other unanswered charges, unsubstantiated lies and deep bullshit going back to the birth of this forum.

maybe we ought to start illustrating the reason we all are certain you are a cocksucking idiot.

If you'd defend yourself truthfully and frankly, maybe you wouldn't be the Kid with the Kick Me sign on his blackhead covered back. haven't you figured that out yet?
Originally Posted by ExNYer I say life for a black man in the antebellum South was worse than the life of the average Russian or Chinese under communism. And you're a lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you conspicuously omitted Pol Pot.
Oooooh, you're right! I didn't every single possible commie country! So you actually think that is some kind of concession. It's not, little twat. It's only you trying to "argue from slience", which is a logical error. But you wouldn't know that becuase you are a stupid pseudo-intellect.

So let me go record as saying that life for a black man in the antebellum south was worse than the life of the average person living in ANY communist county EVER - including Cambodian and North Korea. Got it now, tranny fuckee?

Sounds like the Confederacy. Your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass needs to study how carpet-baggers ran the plantations during and after the war -- it wasn't any different, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Deflection!

Sounds like the Confederacy. Cite where southern plantation owners purposefully killed millions of slaves, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
They worked them to an early death, tranny fucker. I made that point a dozen time above. You are forgetting everything but your own drivel. If a slave died earlier on average that the average white man of average free black, then that slave was killed by slavery. NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT. They were worked hard until they broke down and were no longer of use. Then they were neglected. The died prematurely of abuse, malnutrition, neglect and treatable diseases. So, how many slaves died early do you think? 90%? Maybe the house servants did OK, but the field hands certainly didn't. ALL that premature death lies at the hands of slavery.

So, did 90% of the Chinese, Russian, and Cambodian populations die early from abuse, malnutrition and neglect? No, of course not.

Oh, and by the way, the plantation owners did all of the purposefully.

Sounds like the Confederacy. Cite where southern plantation owners purposefully starved millions of slaves, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

See above.

And the Confederacy was worse because they outright killed or shortened the lives of EVERY black field hand in slavery. The worked them to death. The Chinese never did that to anymore than a small percentage of their population. But their population was so big that even a small number came out to a large number. Since when is "72 million" a "small number", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?

It isn't the absolute numbers, asshole. It's the percentages. Ther were only 4 million slaves at the end of the war. So even if 90% suffered premature deaths, that will still only add up to 3.6 million. The Chinese were working with over a billion people. So, even if 100 million died prematurely from abuse, that is still only 10%.

On AVERAGE, a black slave had a greater chance of living miserably and dying early that the average Russian, Chinese, Cambodian, whatever commie.

I am omitting all of your bullshit lies about the Ordinances of Secession. I limited my discussion to the Declarations of Secession which gave clear and lengthy statements about the reasons for secession, but you keep trying to substitute the Ordinances of Secession because it suits your dishonest purposes.

I am also omitting all the parts where you ignore that I was discussing the reasons why the South seceded (slavery preservation) and instead try to change the topic to why Lincoln waged war because it suits your dishonest purposes.

Did you ask any black people about that? Did your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass ask any Chinese?
Yes, as a matter of fact I did. And they told me that while communism sucked, American slavery was MUCH worse. Consider yourself refuted. Your lying, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you didn't talk to a single one of the 72 million that died under communist rule.
And I suppose you talked to the slaves, tranny fucker? Including the dead ones?

Wow, what a coincidence. I just happened to run into a couple of them this morning and they told me that while Stalin sucked, American slavery was MUCH worse. Consider yourself refuted. Your lying, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you didn't talk to a single one of the 52 million that died under communist rule.

No, but you didn't either. Your not lying, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, not a single one of the 7 million that died under Pol Pot was able to talk.

Why don't you talk to some black folks and tell them the Confederacy wasn't trying to preserve slavery. Maybe you'll get to play the "Knockout Game" with them.
Wager your sorry ass would get KO'd trying to tell them what a conscientiously pretentious fuck you are, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
No, I'm pretty sure they would kick your redneck ass. I don't think they care about pretentiousness.

Funny how you don't want to talk about how your mick brethren killed, maimed and lynched blacks in New York City while Union troops were being killed fighting Confederates at Gettysburg, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
There are LOTS of things I don't want to talk about because time is finite, tranny fucker. So, yo have to pick and choose. If you want to talk about those micks, START YOUR OWN THREAD, tranny fucker.

But I DID want to talk about the FACT that the Confederacy was created to perserve slavery, tranny fucker, and you have done everything you can to change the subject. But not, you know, refute the FACT that the Confederacy was created to preserve slavery.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's Saturday night, tranny fuckee.

Shouldn't you be in an alleyway somewhere getting your fudge packed by one of your "ladies"?
Deflection! Refuting your lies is not "deflection", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

They worked them to an early death, tranny fucker. You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. I made that point a dozen time above. You are forgetting everything but your own drivel. If a slave died earlier on average that the average white man of average free black, then that slave was killed by slavery. But you're the lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass that made that assertion an absolute even when compared against other historical states, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and your ignorant assertion has been thoroughly repudiated, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT. They were worked hard until they broke down and were no longer of use. Then they were neglected. And you are a lying SOB, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because there were laws to prevent exactly that from happening. The died prematurely of abuse, malnutrition, neglect and treatable diseases. "Neglect" ... you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? There was a canal built in New Orleans called the "New Basin Canal". It was also called the "Irish Canal" because 8,000 Irishmen died building that canal. Irishmen were used because plantation owners wouldn't risk their valuable slaves on such work, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Were the Irishmen "slaves" because they died from work and disease, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? So, how many slaves died early do you think? 90%? Your argument is dissembling and disingenuous, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because even plantation owners died in their twenties and thirties. Maybe the house servants did OK, but the field hands certainly didn't. ALL that premature death lies at the hands of slavery. The Chinese, Russians, and Cambodians under communist rule that died prematurely is attributable to the abuse, malnutrition and neglect inflicted by their communist overlords -- in proportionally greater numbers than slaves, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

So, did 90% of the Chinese, Russian, and Cambodian populations die early from abuse, malnutrition and neglect? No, of course not. The Chinese, Russians, and Cambodians under communist rule died early from abuse, malnutrition and neglect in proportionally greater numbers than did slaves, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Oh, and by the way, the plantation owners did all of the purposefully.
See above. See above, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

It isn't the absolute numbers, asshole. It's the percentages. Ther were only 4 million slaves at the end of the war. So even if 90% suffered premature deaths, that will still only add up to 3.6 million. The Chinese were working with over a billion people. So, even if 100 million died prematurely from abuse, that is still only 10%. So, by your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass rationale, since it was only 6.5% of the slaves transported in the Atlantic Slave Trade that were sent to the American South, those who suffered on plantations in the American South shouldn't serve as a focal point for argument, but rather that focal point should be shifted to those who universally suffered on the slave ships that transported slaves from Africa to ALL points in the West -- slave ships that were, for the most part, financed and built in the North and mastered by Yankee captains and crews -- you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

The fact is that the 6.5% would be reduced to an even more miniscule percentage if the East African Slave Trade was factored into the equation (because it has been going on for over 1,200 years: no white, Southern men or women involved), you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Further, the number of Africans captured by other Africans and delivered into slavery is also less than the 10% ratio of Chinese deaths you so easily and readily dismiss, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted. BTW, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, the population in China at that time was 650 million, not one billion; so again, your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass has been repudiated.

On AVERAGE, a black slave had a greater chance of living miserably and dying early that the average Russian, Chinese, Cambodian, whatever commie. And you are a lying SOB, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I am omitting all of your bullshit lies about the Ordinances of Secession. But it was your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass, that said to conduct a "Google" search ... and that "Google" search brought up exactly those documents your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass now wants to hide and not discuss: the REAL Declarations of Secession -- one for every state that did or tried to secede, you lying, dishonest, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. I limited my discussion to the Declarations of Secession which gave clear and lengthy statements about the reasons for secession, but you keep trying to substitute the Ordinances of Secession because it suits your dishonest purposes. It was your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass that claimed that every state that seceded produced such a document and that those documents served to break the bonds of Union; yet, you could only produce four of those said documents and those said documents did not formally break the ties of Union, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So your assertion was refuted, you lying, dishonest, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I am also omitting all the parts where you ignore that I was discussing the reasons why the South seceded (slavery preservation) and instead try to change the topic to why Lincoln waged war because it suits your dishonest purposes. It was your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass that claimed that the war was fought over slavery when Mr. Lincoln and the "rump" Congress obviously and repeatedly stated that the war was promulgated over the issue of Union, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass; so your assertion was refuted, you lying, dishonest, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

And I suppose you talked to the slaves, tranny fucker? You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Including the dead ones? The body count was all that was needed to make a comparison, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

And I suppose you talked to the slaves, tranny fucker? You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Including the dead ones? The body count was all that was needed to make a comparison, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

No, I'm pretty sure they would kick your redneck ass. I don't think they care about pretentiousness. They wouldn't discriminate, and your sorry ass would get KO'd trying to tell them what a conscientiously pretentious fuck you are, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

There are LOTS of things I don't want to talk about because time is finite, tranny fucker. Yeah, it's embarrassing for your pretentious mick ass to discuss how your mick brethren rioted and killed scores of African Americans in New York City, defiling their dead bodies and lynching them from street lamps, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It's embarrassing for your pretentious mick ass to discuss how Mr. Lincoln had to send five regiments to New York City to put down your rioting mick brethren rather than sending them after Lee's retreating army following Gettysburg, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So, yo have to pick and choose. If you want to talk about those micks, START YOUR OWN THREAD, But you're the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass that extended the open invitation for a free-for-all in your jackass OP, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. tranny fucker. You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

But I DID want to talk about the FACT that the Confederacy was created to perserve slavery, , Then you're the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass shouldn't have extended an open invitation for a free-for-all in your jackass OP, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. tranny fucker, You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. and you have done everything you can to change the subject. You're just deflecting, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because it's quite obvious that every post was made in reply to one of your pretentious, jackass remarks, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. But not, you know, refute the FACT that the Confederacy was created to preserve slavery.
It's Saturday night, tranny fuckee. You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Shouldn't you be in an alleyway somewhere getting your fudge packed by one of your "ladies"? Your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister was previously engaged to give your brother a blow and go, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by ExNYer

Dipshit Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There you go lap, lap, lapping again and posting about your boyfriend's pet name for your prick again, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
Racist, stupid, hard headed, narcissistic ... Yes, IBIdiot are all of these things.

But at least NOBODY will ever say he was a smart man.

In fact, if you want evidence, confront him with something about himself that is undeniable. Like he used a gay fuck doll or a man in a full body prophylactic as an avatar.

Remind him that he constantly talks about other men's asses.

Remind him that he's got an undying alliegiance to the old south.

And before you know it, he's shamelessly calling you those things, almost by reflex action.

So next time you question anything IBIdiot says, remember that whatever you say to him will be the knee jerk (off) reaction you get from him. The more factual it is, the louder he will howl.

Just the way of the world here in the cuckoos nest. and this is the bigges cuckoo we have!
  • Old-T
  • 11-24-2013, 07:48 PM
I find it especially hilarious that he absorbs facts thrown his way and months later seems to believe they were his insightful observation.

The two I find most laughable are the two words he eventually absorbed from my posts:

--Prophylactic Man. Now he now that word in his oh so ever clever vocabulary along with "jackass", "golem", "mick", and other words that show his fine hillbilly education. Just imagine what his posts would sound like if he WASN'T a literature major (or was it an English major; no matter that is a joke too). I suspect he had no clue what a 4-sylable word like that meant before I started to educate him. Now he has accepted it and wears the title proudly. Good for IB!

--Pol Pot. How many times did I have to use PP as a case study in despotism before he bothered to look up who Pol Pot was? Now he injects PP into his comments, trying to justify southern slavery as "not really that bad in comparison" to the Khmer Rouge.

I really don't care to go back and check, but sometimes I wonder if any of his thoughts on here are original. Not his fault I'm sure, the one room school house in rural KY probably was still teaching that the world was flat and there was no intelligent life outside Appalachia.
Yep. He ought to go post some reviews in Pissburgh! He could become one of their "Butt Buddies"

In fact, when it comes to butts, IBIdiot fits right in!
Racist, stupid, hard headed, narcissistic ... Yes, IBIdiot are all of these things.

But at least NOBODY will ever say he was a smart man.

In fact, if you want evidence, confront him with something about himself that is undeniable. Like he used a gay fuck doll or a man in a full body prophylactic as an avatar.

Remind him that he constantly talks about other men's asses.

Remind him that he's got an undying alliegiance to the old south.

And before you know it, he's shamelessly calling you those things, almost by reflex action.

So next time you question anything IBIdiot says, remember that whatever you say to him will be the knee jerk (off) reaction you get from him. The more factual it is, the louder he will howl.

Just the way of the world here in the cuckoos nest. and this is the bigges cuckoo we have! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're still licking, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.

I find it especially hilarious that he absorbs facts thrown his way and months later seems to believe they were his insightful observation.

The two I find most laughable are the two words he eventually absorbed from my posts:

--Prophylactic Man. Now he now that word in his oh so ever clever vocabulary along with "jackass", "golem", "mick", and other words that show his fine hillbilly education. Just imagine what his posts would sound like if he WASN'T a literature major (or was it an English major; no matter that is a joke too). I suspect he had no clue what a 4-sylable word like that meant before I started to educate him. Now he has accepted it and wears the title proudly. Good for IB!

--Pol Pot. How many times did I have to use PP as a case study in despotism before he bothered to look up who Pol Pot was? Now he injects PP into his comments, trying to justify southern slavery as "not really that bad in comparison" to the Khmer Rouge.

I really don't care to go back and check, but sometimes I wonder if any of his thoughts on here are original. Not his fault I'm sure, the one room school house in rural KY probably was still teaching that the world was flat and there was no intelligent life outside Appalachia. Originally Posted by Old-T
The folks in Appalachia are smarter than you, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, because the OP fallaciously proclaimed, as an absolute, that slavery in the Confederacy -- which only lasted across five Aprils -- was worse than any other government in history: including Pol Pot, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, and even a delusional dumb-fuck like you, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, should see that that "absolute" is factually untrue.

Yep. He ought to go post some reviews in Pissburgh! He could become one of their "Butt Buddies"

In fact, when it comes to butts, IBIdiot fits right in! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Keep it up, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, give Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man a reach-around and jerk your cum-gobbling golem fucktard self a "milk shake".

In fact, when it comes to butts, IBIdiot fits right in! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Shitmouth Rider likes it....

There you go lap, lap, lapping again and posting about your boyfriend's pet name for your prick again, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your dissembling lies are getting weaker by the minute, tranny fuckee.

Like when I pointed out above how the AVERAGE slave lived a shorter life, you responded that some plantation owners died in their twenties or thirties.

But comparing AVERAGES to individual cases isn't really an apples to apples comparison, is it?

It is good to know you won't even try to dispute the idea that slavery caused premature deaths for the overwhelming number of slaves. An even higher percentage of early deaths than under communism. Consider yourself refuted.

Oh, and regarding the 8,000 Irish that died early building that canal in Louisiana? They could have walked away from that project any time they wanted to.

Continuing to work there was their CHOICE.

And that is the whole point, isn't it? Slaves had no CHOICE.
Your dissembling lies are getting weaker by the minute, tranny fuckee. You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Like when I pointed out above how the AVERAGE slave lived a shorter life, you responded that some plantation owners died in their twenties or thirties. Your POV is not fact, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, cite where the life expectancy of an American slave was vastly shorter than, say, mick day laborers digging a canal or building a railroad through a malarial swamp.

But comparing AVERAGES to individual cases isn't really an apples to apples comparison, is it? Your POV is not fact, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, cite where the life expectancy of an American slave was vastly shorter than, say, mick day laborers digging a canal or building a railroad through a malarial swamp.

It is good to know you won't even try to dispute the idea that slavery caused premature deaths for the overwhelming number of slaves. An even higher percentage of early deaths than under communism. Consider yourself refuted. Your POV is not fact, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, cite where the life expectancy of an American slave was vastly shorter than, say, mick day laborers digging a canal or building a railroad through a malarial swamp.

Oh, and regarding the 8,000 Irish that died early building that canal in Louisiana? They could have walked away from that project any time they wanted to. Millions of kulaks, et al, in Stalin's farm collectives and gulag couldn't "walk away", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Tens of millions of Chinese peasants couldn't "walk away" from Mao's communal farms, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Millions of Cambodia's "intellectuals" couldn't "walk away" from the Khmer Rouge, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Millions of Leopold's Congolese corvée laborers couldn't "walk away", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So your ignorant assertion has been thoroughly repudiated, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Continuing to work there was their CHOICE. Misery and mortality -- not choice -- was the issue, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your POV that the life expectancy of an American slave was vastly shorter than, say, mick day laborers digging a canal or building a railroad through a malarial swamp is not substantiated, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

And that is the whole point, isn't it? Slaves had no CHOICE. No, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You stated that life as a slave in the Confederacy -- a government/flag that only lasted a little longer than four, calendar years -- was worse than life under any other government/flag in history, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So your ignorant assertion has been thoroughly repudiated, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Serena Vincente x
Originally Posted by ExNYer Your dissembling lies are getting weaker by the minute, tranny fuckee. You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Like when I pointed out above how the AVERAGE slave lived a shorter life, you responded that some plantation owners died in their twenties or thirties. Your POV is not fact, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, cite where the life expectancy of an American slave was vastly shorter than, say, mick day laborers digging a canal or building a railroad through a malarial swamp.

But comparing AVERAGES to individual cases isn't really an apples to apples comparison, is it? Your POV is not fact, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, cite where the life expectancy of an American slave was vastly shorter than, say, mick day laborers digging a canal or building a railroad through a malarial swamp.

It is good to know you won't even try to dispute the idea that slavery caused premature deaths for the overwhelming number of slaves. An even higher percentage of early deaths than under communism. Consider yourself refuted. Your POV is not fact, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, cite where the life expectancy of an American slave was vastly shorter than, say, mick day laborers digging a canal or building a railroad through a malarial swamp.

Oh, and regarding the 8,000 Irish that died early building that canal in Louisiana? They could have walked away from that project any time they wanted to. Millions of kulaks, et al, in Stalin's farm collectives and gulag couldn't "walk away", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Tens of millions of Chinese peasants couldn't "walk away" from Mao's communal farms, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Millions of Cambodia's "intellectuals" couldn't "walk away" from the Khmer Rouge, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Millions of Leopold's Congolese corvée laborers couldn't "walk away", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So your ignorant assertion has been thoroughly repudiated, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Continuing to work there was their CHOICE. Misery and mortality -- not choice -- was the issue, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your POV that the life expectancy of an American slave was vastly shorter than, say, mick day laborers digging a canal or building a railroad through a malarial swamp is not substantiated, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

And that is the whole point, isn't it? Slaves had no CHOICE. No, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You stated that life as a slave in the Confederacy -- a government/flag that only lasted a little longer than four, calendar years -- was worse than life under any other government/flag in history, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So your ignorant assertion has been thoroughly repudiated, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

More amazing bullshit from the board's leading tranny fuckee.

I made the point that the Irish who dug that canal could walk away any time that wanted - unlike slaves, so their shortened lives could not be blamed on any laws or institutions.

And you don't even attempt to argue the point. You instead substitute Russians, Chinese and Congolese.

But, again, that puts you back in a percentages argument, doesn't it?

Are you REALLY trying to argue that black slaves lived lives that were just as long and happy as black freedmen and whites?

You actually think they were the same, you moral degenerate? No wonder you don't think the Confederacy was so bad. You deny even the obvious bad things.
He won't ever play it straight.

That's because he's a gay fuck doll wannabe, ExNYer.

The level of stupidity has taken a dip over the weekend, with the arrival of 2Dog's Pissant Posse.

IBIdiot, not to be outdone, is at his all time worst.

Maybe it's time to break out the moist towelettes for him.
More amazing bullshit from the board's leading tranny fuckee. You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I made the point that the Irish who dug that canal could walk away any time that wanted - unlike slaves, Mortality and misery -- not choice -- was the issue, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your POV that the life expectancy of an American slave was vastly shorter than, say, mick day laborers digging a canal or building a railroad through a malarial swamp is not substantiated, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

so their shortened lives could not be blamed on any laws or institutions. Your POV that the life expectancy of an American slave was vastly shorter than, say, mick day laborers digging a canal or building a railroad through a malarial swamp is not substantiated, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

And you don't even attempt to argue the point. You instead substitute Russians, Chinese and Congolese. You're deflecting, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because your ignorant assertion that there was no nation/flag -- including those your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass is now so dismissive of -- worse than the Confederacy, which only existed for a little more than four years, is repudiated by the fact that millions of kulaks, et al, in Stalin's farm collectives and gulag couldn't "walk away" and they died, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your ignorant assertion is repudiated by the fact that tens of millions of Chinese peasants couldn't "walk away" from Mao's communal farms, and they died, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your ignorant assertion is repudiated by the fact that millions of Cambodia's "intellectuals" couldn't "walk away" from the Khmer Rouge, and they died, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your ignorant assertion is repudiated by the fact that millions of Leopold's Congolese corvée laborers couldn't "walk away", and they died, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So your ignorant assertion has been thoroughly repudiated, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

But, again, that puts you back in a percentages argument, doesn't it? . Compare percentages all you want, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. 100% of populations numbering in the hundreds of millions who could not "walk away" suffered for scores of years under the communist regimes of Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot. In stark contrast to the slave population in the American South increasing in number through procreation, as it did, stands the population of Congo under Leopold which decreased by half, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. These nations/flags, which your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass is now so dismissive of, serve as examples of nations/flags that were much worse than the Confederacy, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So your ignorant assertion has been thoroughly repudiated, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Are you REALLY trying to argue that black slaves lived lives that were just as long and happy as black freedmen and whites? . You haven't proved differently, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You actually think they were the same, you moral degenerate? You haven't proved differently, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

No wonder you don't think the Confederacy was so bad. You deny even the obvious bad things.
The historical reality, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, is that 19th century life was hard -- slave or free -- you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass with your pretentious "universals" and "absolutes" is just too ignorant to know that. Pick up a book or journal and read the historical accounts, most black slaves who were master craftsmen in New Orleans had a better quality of life than most of the unemployed micks living without shelter in Five Points, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. A black slave wainwright living on a plantation had a greater life expectancy than a mick day laborer working on a canal or railroad in a malarial swamp, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. [/COLOR] Originally Posted by ExNYer

He won't ever play it straight. You've never played "straight", you cum-gobbling dumb-fuck golem fucktard.

That's because he's a gay fuck doll wannabe, ExNYer. That's your personal goal, you cum-gobbling dumb-fuck golem fucktard.

The level of stupidity has taken a dip over the weekend, with the arrival of 2Dog's Pissant Posse. Only because you were posting more than usual, you cum-gobbling dumb-fuck golem fucktard.

IBIdiot, not to be outdone, is at his all time worst. Only because you were posting more than usual, you cum-gobbling dumb-fuck golem fucktard.

Maybe it's time to break out the moist towelettes for him. You don't have any to spare, you cum-gobbling dumb-fuck golem fucktard, not the way your boyfriends ream you morning, noon and night. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider