Random Thoughts

To the professor at Dairy Queen university, teach the kids to put the ice cream in the chocolate when making a dip cone!
What's the favorite drink of people who like sex?
Mount N Do!
Dinah- Moe Humm.
Ugh, allergies. I've had the same headache for 3 damned days and my eyes constantly burn and itch. I do get allergy shots and keep up with them but they only help to an extent.
Absolutely loving my early anniversary gift from my S/O! I can't wait to go hit some balls.

There are days at work when I wonder how well I would do as a gigolo.
Absolutely loving my early anniversary gift from my S/O! I can't wait to go hit some balls.

Originally Posted by Vannah
I am most likely the world's worst golfer. The few times I've played, I just embarrassed myself. I still think I should take it up though. Not because I want to play, but for an excuse to be away from home for hours on a regular basis.

I am glad you enjoy it and like your gift though!
Thinking tonight of someone I wronged but don't know exactly how. I wish I could fix it.
If NCIS keeps going, there well be no one left in the Navy
Truck out in the woods , parked near a creek, air mattress and blankets in the bed, and nearly naked lovely to watch the moon drift by with.
Rabbit's Cams or Rabbit Scams? It's an important distinction.
Danielle & I on tour, having a well-deserved cocktail!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0595.JPG (75.9 KB, 313 views)
Danielle & I on tour, having a well-deserved cocktail! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Those look delicious! Party on, ladies!
Danielle & I on tour, having a well-deserved cocktail! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It's shameful but...I like girly drinks that taste good. Those do look delicious!
Thanks Vannah & Spanky! We're having a great time!

It's Kansas City BBQ tomorrow!

Omg Spanky, love the sig line! You've just been promoted to Kliq Kommander-in-chief.