For those who need proof of election fraud....

Do you understand why ? It is because the lawsuits had no merit or standing with the courts...meaning they were frivolous and thrown out.

Every lawsuit...over 60 of them Originally Posted by VitaMan

Originally Posted by Oilrig
ya feel better VM or ya need ... hit
Easy to overlook history when it doesn’t favor you, eh?

That’s why all German school kids have to tour concentration camps.

Maybe the children of Trumpists should have to tour the Capitol, entering through the windows to see the place where mommy and daddy shit on the Speaker’s desk.

LOL! Mommy and daddy may be out by then.
Easy to overlook history when it doesn’t favor you, eh?

That’s why all German school kids have to tour concentration camps.

Maybe the children of Trumpists should have to tour the Capitol, entering through the windows to see the place where mommy and daddy shit on the Speaker’s desk.

LOL! Mommy and daddy may be out by then.
Over 60 lawsuits have faced it and Every One has been thrown out. Originally Posted by VitaMan
They have been thrown out because that was the plan all along, to get Biden elected at all costs. A guy like Biden dumb as he is can't win without the aid of deception. Harris is another joke. She had the lowest approval rating during the campaign and the first to drop out of the Presidential race and now she's Vice President, give me a break. You can take your 60 bogus Lawsuits and stick it. This is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American voters.
Right. Over 60 court judges from all over the USA have thrown out every single one of these lawsuits. They really can organize and plan, can't they ?

With today's communication tools, maybe they were e mailing each other, cooking up their plan. Or possibly using a phone. Or God forbid, video conferencing.
ya feel better VM or ya need ... hit Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Actually it is post # 4795 poster that needs that. That is what started the new round.

The claims of fraud are now more fraudulent than any possible election fraud. Repost your cartoon to that poster and the others like him.
Actually it is post # 4795 poster that needs that. That is what started the new round.

The claims of fraud are now more fraudulent than any possible election fraud. Repost your cartoon to that poster and the others like him. Originally Posted by VitaMan
to bum a line "if you say so Sir"
What that phrase has come to mean is "You are correct, I can't think of anything else to say."
What that phrase has come to mean is "You are correct, I can't think of anything else to say." Originally Posted by VitaMan

All I Have To Do Is Dream - Everly Brothers ?????

Right. Over 60 court judges from all over the USA have thrown out every single one of these lawsuits. They really can organize and plan, can't they ?

With today's communication tools, maybe they were e mailing each other, cooking up their plan. Or possibly using a phone. Or God forbid, video conferencing. Originally Posted by VitaMan
they were thrown out on technicalities, not on frivolousness. thats your opinion.

technicalities meaning, the lawyers didn't do their jobs properly. they failed to file papers on time, made typo errors which delayed things further and did some procedural errors.

none of the judges said it was "frivolous", there may have been 1 or 2 that said this.
No
All I Have To Do Is Dream - Everly Brothers ?????

[/URL] Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Send that to Mr. T Rump when you are sending him your donation
Send that to Mr. T Rump when you are sending him your donation Originally Posted by VitaMan
I have never done that why would I start now

it'll be a long time for the 2020 truth

2024 I hope GOP primary has more then one pick of GOP hates him/her
Yes the GOP must come up with some decent presidential candidates.

Many boasts on here from the Trumpites mentioning Trump is the frontrunner to obtain the 2024 GOP nomination. The reason is.......there is no one else.

Trump remains the charlatan the GOP has not been able to find a way to get rid of.

With today's communication tools, maybe they were e mailing each other, cooking up their plan. Or possibly using a phone. Or God forbid, video conferencing. Originally Posted by VitaMan
They didn't have the guts to follow through with any court proceedings. Trump was simply not allowed to win.