nothing reply anything you want

Reese was not disrespectful.
You went way beyond sir. No need.
And with a body like hers she can ask for whatever she wants.
Can’t divulge PM’s or ML posts without getting in trouble so I won’t. No need to apologize for pulling in 500/Hr. Get what you can while you can. It’s called free market and Capitalism.
Reese was not disrespectful.
You went way beyond sir. No need.
And with a body like hers she can ask for whatever she wants. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Of course she can ask for whatever she wants. And with a body that you comment on, safe to assume you’ve seen her in person? I see no reviews of her on your list. As far as being disrespectful, she commented on me being a tightwad millionaire. Not disrespectful?

Speak from experience, or don’t speak at all would be my suggestion.
  • R.M.
  • 07-17-2024, 10:02 PM
Just the facts mam ~twm~.
About the ML posts. Sounds like you already stepped in some poop. Tell me more.
Long live capitalism and the American Dream.
Just the facts mam ~twm~.
About the ML posts. Sounds like you already stepped in some poop. Tell me more.
Long live capitalism and the American Dream. Originally Posted by R.M.
I will not tell you more about the ML posts, it’s not allowed. But if I did, it would be painful. You don’t want to know.
  • R.M.
  • 07-17-2024, 10:18 PM
Too late. You have already done it.
Do you actually think I give one single fuck what you and that sewing jerk circle say about me?
If so I have ocean front property for sale in Arizona.
More phil, less disgusting sex talk please
More phil, less disgusting sex talk please
winn & FBSMLUVR,
You can ignore this as I'm not a mod anymore, but here's a suggestion, it's not a good idea to mention or comment on men's room info whatsoever.

NBT, the 2019 movie?
winn & FBSMLUVR,
You can ignore this as I'm not a mod anymore, but here's a suggestion, it's not a good idea to mention or comment on men's room info whatsoever.

NBT, the 2019 movie?

edit add... neat, my upset echo authorization is still active.
hiding with Biden ???? sick, ya right
  • R.M.
  • 07-18-2024, 09:02 AM
winn & FBSMLUVR,

NBT, the 2019 movie?

edit add... neat, my upset echo authorization is still active. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
How many points do you think he's going to receive for that and do you think it will taste like millionaire pie?
winn & FBSMLUVR,

NBT, the 2019 movie?

edit add... neat, my upset echo authorization is still active. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

No where's was I discussing ml info. Plus I don't have pa no mo
I asked a simple question and got my butt jumped and was told I needed to get out more. That’s how this whole thing started. It was actually a sincere question.