For those who need proof of election fraud....

• Tiny
  • 04-17-2022, 02:23 PM
I was watching MSNBC at the gym this morning. There was a panel of three Democrats, and one ex-Republican, David Jolly, who became an independent when the RINO in Chief Donald Trump took over the Republican Party. They were discussing who the Democratic nominee would be in 2024. All the Democrats figured it would be someone young and progressive. Someone from the left, not a centrist. Jolly piped up and said it didn't matter who the Democrat nominee was, as long as Trump's not running, the Democrat will lose.

Food for thought. Given what happened after the November, 2020 election, the majority of Americans aren't likely to vote for Trump in a general election.
  • Tiny
  • 04-17-2022, 02:24 PM
Duplicate Post
... WRONG.

Trump was THE WINNER last time - until they stopped the
counting in 6 or 7 states - to give Biden a chance to "catch up"
- and numerous DAYS to "catch up"... By the boxful.

TRUMP will Win again in 2024. ... People have had enough
of the progressive losers ruining their country.

Why do ya think EVERYBODY is surely predicting that the Dems
will get SCHELLACKED in November? ...

Yer mistake, Tiny - was watching MSNBC.

#### Salty
... Trump is already the---- forget THAT

TRUMP has been the odds-on FAVOURITE to Win in 2024
for a good while.

#### Salty
I was watching MSNBC at the gym this morning. There was a panel of three Democrats, and one ex-Republican, David Jolly, who became an independent when the RINO in Chief Donald Trump took over the Republican Party. They were discussing who the Democratic nominee would be in 2024. All the Democrats figured it would be someone young and progressive. Someone from the left, not a centrist. Jolly piped up and said it didn't matter who the Democrat nominee was, as long as Trump's not running, the Democrat will lose.

Food for thought. Given what happened after the November, 2020 election, the majority of Americans aren't likely to vote for Trump in a general election. Originally Posted by Tiny
That says a lot. Trump isn't a danger to Democracy he's a danger to the Globalist. The Democrats will continue to put up Candidates like Biden. Age, Race and Gender aren't big factors. It's who they can control is the factor they are looking for and they don't mind going to extremes to accomplish that, even fraud.
  • Tiny
  • 04-17-2022, 10:55 PM
... Trump is already the---- forget THAT

TRUMP has been the odds-on FAVOURITE to Win in 2024
for a good while.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I just don't see how he can win. Hillary Clinton got 3 million more votes than he did. Joe Biden got 7 million more. Think about that. The best the Democrats could come up with was HILLARY CLINTON and Joe Biden. And Trump still got millions less votes.

If the Republicans run someone like Tim Scott, John Kasich, Nikki Haley or Larry Hogan, they'll wipe the floor with tears of the Democrats. If they run Trump, they'll probably lose.

The Democrats will continue to put up Candidates like Biden. Originally Posted by Levianon17
If they do that the Republicans will he hard pressed to lose. Unless they nominate Trump again.
But Trump wanted them to stop counting.

... WRONG.

I just don't see how he can win. Hillary Clinton got 3 million more votes than he did. Joe Biden got 7 million more. Think about that. The best the Democrats could come up with was HILLARY CLINTON and Joe Biden. And Trump still got millions less votes.

If the Republicans run someone like Tim Scott, John Kasich, Nikki Haley or Larry Hogan, they'll wipe the floor with tears of the Democrats. If they run Trump, they'll probably lose.

If they do that the Republicans will he hard pressed to lose. Unless they nominate Trump again. Originally Posted by Tiny
Hillary cheated too. And you actually believe Joey Bribes got 81 million votes? 11 million more than Obama? I got a bridge in NYC I’ll sell you.

If they do that the Republicans will he hard pressed to lose. Unless they nominate Trump again. Originally Posted by Tiny
Come on Tiny. You know better. The fools on this forum will go to their graves believing Trump won in 2020. Facts do not matter to them. Yes, if Republicans nominate anyone other than Trump, they are in the drivers seat for 2024 as of today. Your list of potential Republican candidates left out DeSantis, the mini-Trump but someone whose character does not turn off as many voters as Trump.

Democrats have been fixated on Trump ever since he won and even when he lost. Because of that the Democratic Party is no longer efficient. They need to change their strategy and the same goes for the Republicans in many ways too. This Country is falling apart because of stupid politicians on both sides of the aisle.
Come on Tiny. You know better. The fools on this forum will go to their graves believing Trump won in 2020. Facts do not matter to them. Yes, if Republicans nominate anyone other than Trump, they are in the drivers seat for 2024 as of today. Your list of potential Republican candidates left out DeSantis, the mini-Trump but someone whose character does not turn off as many voters as Trump. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
BUT BUT BUT would DDS be as bad as TDS, ????
BUT BUT BUT would DDS be as bad as TDS, ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Maybe y’all need to look at FDS.
... WRONG.

Everybody you know, anyway.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH
BUT BUT BUT would DDS be as bad as TDS, ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
In all honesty, no. I voted against Trump twice mainly based on his character. I think DeSantis is too far to the right for my liking but I have little problem with his character.
Anything common sense is now considered “radical right”. The left has abandoned their entire sense of normalcy. You’re an extremist hater if you don’t want men in the bathroom with your 7 year old daughter, or are pissed because a man is allowed to dominate a sport your 17 year old girl trained her entire life for. They’ve seriously lost their minds.