For those who need proof of election fraud....

Anything common sense is now considered “radical right”. The left has abandoned their entire sense of normalcy. You’re an extremist hater if you don’t want men in the bathroom with your 7 year old daughter, or are pissed because a man is allowed to dominate a sport your 17 year old girl trained her entire life for. They’ve seriously lost their minds.
T Rump is not running for president in 2024. He is only collecting as much money as he can while the focus is on the elections of 2022. After they are done, he will gradually fade away.
  • Tiny
  • 04-18-2022, 10:02 AM
Your list of potential Republican candidates left out DeSantis, the mini-Trump but someone whose character does not turn off as many voters as Trump. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I voted against Trump twice mainly based on his character. I think DeSantis is too far to the right for my liking but I have little problem with his character. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Anything common sense is now considered “radical right”. The left has abandoned their entire sense of normalcy. You’re an extremist hater if you don’t want men in the bathroom with your 7 year old daughter, or are pissed because a man is allowed to dominate a sport your 17 year old girl trained her entire life for. They’ve seriously lost their minds. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
SpeedRacer, I intentionally left out DeSantis because he's divisive. And I understand completely what you're saying about Trump. I too didn't vote for him because of his character. Even without the character issue though I probably wouldn't have voted for him in 2016, because I thought Gary Johnson, the Libertarian, was the best presidential candidate since Ronald Reagan.

If I were just looking at the policies he favored and implemented, I probably would have voted for Trump in 2020. The only thing I disagreed strongly with were the Trade Wars. I also wish that he'd used the soap box more during COVID, and that he and Congress hadn't been so lose with the spending. But his administration did a great job with Operation Warp Speed, and Hillary and the Democrats would have probably spent more.

Unlike DeSantis, Trump didn't make a big issue out of LGBT issues, and in his heart he didn't give a rat's ass about abortion. I liked that about him. Yeah, Jacuzzme's got a great point. Still when you campaign on issues like these, you're going to turn off a huge percentage of potential voters. If you're rabidly anti-abortion you lose a lot of women voters. If you're rabidly anti-trans you lose a lot of millenial voters. That's why I think DeSantis wouldn't be an ideal candidate for a general election.

While he was erratic and didn't use the resources of the state department and intelligence services to the extent he should have, I also liked the way Trump conducted foreign policy. He wanted to keep us out of other peoples wars.

The thing with Trump was that he was pretty unpopular heading into the 2020 election. Given what happened afterwards, when he tried to overturn the results, you're going to have fewer Republicans and Independents who will turn out to vote for him. And more Democrats who will turn out to vote against him. I just don't see how he could win in 2024.
Trump approval rating was the lowest of his presidency during the last month of his presidency at 34 %.

Even lower than Biden's current approval rating.
Trump approval rating was the lowest of his presidency during the last month of his presidency at 34 %.

Even lower than Biden's current approval rating. Originally Posted by VitaMan
never waste a man made common cold ya paid for ????
and cheat better
What are you trying to say ?

Trump had his worst poll rating the last month of his presidency. Are you saying something different ?
What are you trying to say ?

Trump had his worst poll rating the last month of his presidency. Are you saying something different ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
nope, just seeing who would ...
T Rump is not running for president in 2024. He is only collecting as much money as he can while the focus is on the elections of 2022. After they are done, he will gradually fade away. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Well that's good. Maybe you'll be able to sleep at night knowing the "Mean Orange Man" isn't haunting you anymore,lol.
<Click!>
Durham: Five Hillary Clinton Associates Are Taking the Fifth in Russia Hoax Prosecution

Five associates of Hillary Clinton and her presidential campaign are invoking their Fifth Amendment rights and refusing to cooperate with Special Counsel John H. Durham, according a filing in federal court revealed later Friday in Washington, DC.

The revelation emerged in a motion filed by Durham to oppose the efforts of defendant Michael Sussmann and the Clinton campaign to withhold some documents from evidence by asserting attorney-client privilege.

Sussmann is charged with lying to the FBI in 2016 when he informed the FBI about a fraudulent link between then-candidate Donald Trump and the Russian government via Alfa Bank. Sussmann allegedly presented himself as a concerned citizen, and hid the fact that he was working for the Clinton campaign.

In the filing, Durham noted that while one witness, identified as “Researcher-2,” was granted immunity from prosecution in exchange for testimony, “at least five other witnesses who conducted work relating to the Russian Bank-1 allegations invoked (or indicated their intent to invoke) their right against self-incrimination.”

Legal scholar Jonathan Turley noted in a commentary on the filing:

[Durham] is now moving to give immunity to a key witness while revealing that the claims made by the Clinton campaign were viewed by the CIA as “not technically plausible” and “user created.” He also revealed that at least five of the former Clinton campaign contractors/researchers have invoked the Fifth Amendment and refused to cooperate in fear that they might incriminate themselves in criminal conduct.

Turley also noted that Durham’s filing “also detailed how the false Russian collusion claims related to Alfa Bank involved Clinton General Counsel Marc Elias and Christopher Steele.”

Steele is the former British spy who worked for opposition research firm Fusion GPS to produce the fraudulent Russia “dossier” that triggered government surveillance of the Trump campaign and the broader “Russia collusion” conspiracy theory.

Elias is a prominent election attorney for Democrats who arranged the funding for the “dossier” and went on to lead Democrats’ efforts to force the adoption of vote-by-mail in key battleground states in the 2020 presidential election.

Durham’s filing indicates that the government wishes to introduce evidence of communications between the “Clinton Campaign leadership” and “Campaign Lawyer-1,” who is widely presumed to be Elias, about the Alfa Bank hoax.
Thread hijacking ??
So they got flipped back. PA had voted dem for 6 presidential elections before Trump. PA saw they made a mistake and fixed it.
Get over it.
The states of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania were states that Trump flipped from Demonicrats in 2016. Freakish coincidence. Right?!? Wanna place bets against most of the Zuck-Bucks went to those states?!? Thought not. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
And you don't wonder why the "evidence" used for the movie took all this time to surface and is presented by a Trump pardoned person?

Of course you don't.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...e-big-lie/amp/
georgia ballot harvesting issues seems tied stacy abrams.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lot-drop-runs/

DEMOCRATS IMPLICATED — Georgia Ballot Traffickers Were Using Democrat Officials’ Offices as Stopping Points During Ballot Drop Runs
By Jim Hoft
Published April 4, 2022 at 3:59pm
3498 Comments

In late January film producer Dinesh D’Souza released the trailer for his upcoming movie “2000 Mules.”

True the Vote has been working with Dinesh D’Souza to create this bombshell movie that uses footage and tracking data they obtained of ballot boxes in key states across America used to steal the election in 2020.

100 Percent Fed Up added this on the investigation in January —
Using commercially available geo-tracking cell phone data, True the Vote was able to take footage from drop boxes across America in key states like Georgia and others to track over 2,000 ‘mules” wearing gloves and disguises to stuff ballot boxes.
In early January The Gateway Pundit reported to our readers that our organization agreed to hand over exclusive video from a major battleground state to True the Vote for their ballot trafficking investigation in the 2020 election.

The Gateway Pundit shared never before seen ballot dropbox surveillance video, 24 Terabytes of footage, with the election integrity group in their ongoing investigation.

Special thanks to Patty McMurray at 100 Percent Fed Up for her assistance in this agreement.

The investigation is ongoing. The movie is set for a spring release.

That brings us to today.

On Sunday Turning Point USA Founder and President Charlie Kirk was in St. Louis and joined Joe Hoft from The Gateway Pundit and Real Talk 93.3 to discuss the 2020 election and related topics.

During the interview, Charlie Kirk says he spent time with Dinesh D’Souza the producer of “2000 Mules.” Charlie then dropped this bomb.
Charlie Kirk: You have the surveillance video that Dinesh is using in his upcoming movie where people are coming out of the car with piles of ballots. Illegal. You cannot do that in Georgia. Stuffing them into ballot boxes funded by Mark Zuckerberg… Coming night after night after night, the same guys. They’re wearing latex gloves on camera, after they put the ballots in the drop boxes they take off the latex gloves because they don’t want fingerprints on the ballots and they take pictures of every ballot. And you’ll see this video footage. I had a six-hour meeting with Dinesh D’Souza and I saw all the evidence for myself. I was really skeptical at first and we dove into it. And I was blown away at how the sophisticated technology they used to be able to track these people using cellphone technology because your cellphone is letting off a ping every 3 to 5 seconds. You can go buy those pings off of certain geographic areas… They saw that some of these mules would visit these drop boxes every night. And then go to Stacey Abrams’ headquarters and then go back to the drop boxes.
** Joe Hoft’s video interview with Charlie Kirk is here.

This is a huge development that implicates the Democrat Party directly and Stacey Abrams in particular in the ballot trafficking operations in the state of Georgia.

We later confirmed from a second source that a second Democrat office in the state of Georgia was also used as a stop for the dozens of ballot traffickers in the state.

Later this afternoon we reached out to True the Vote founder and president Catherine Engelbrecht who is spearheading this investigation. Catherine told us,
“We cannot confirm anything about organization names right now by advice of counsel. But we can confirm that two of the addresses were among a data set of those we reviewed.”
Catherine also said there are a number of investigations taking place right now.

The pieces are starting to fall into place.

God willing, the truth will be exposed to the American people.

God willing. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's great watching you babble. When you have nothing to say and you should STFU, you can't.

"If you say so" is the loser's chant.
Keep saying it.
if you say so munchie Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He thinks it is the walk off home run to every discussion.

In reality he is being laughed at.
He thinks it is the walk off home run to every discussion.

In reality he is being laughed at.