NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

We got a sixth round pick from the Raiders for Matt Schaub?? We robbed them blind...
Damn, sure hope Lance isn't right on this one. He is pretty fucking good at predicting too. Although we need everything. It's going to be real hard to fuck up this draft. The only way we can fuck it up is by not getting Clowney or Mack, not getting Robinson or Mathews, not getting JFF or Bortles and not getting Sammy Watkins. This could happen however with the Nutless crew that run our team.

Lot's of Bullshit coming from every which way. Buffalo wants to move up, Atlanta wants to move up. Rams bullshitting about JFF. Browns bullshitting they don't want JFF.

Sure wish we had a smart guy running the draft. We're fucked.
  • Satin
  • 05-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Daddio, answer your damn phone sometimes! Are you going to the Draft Party tomorrow? I was going to but I'm starting to have reservations now. I got a feeling Rick Smith is going to do something stupid and fuck it up.

I'm just glad this is going to end soon....
Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
You say the same shit over and over and over. Originally Posted by Daddio
Let me get this straight! 'Sugar' Daddio is now complaining about someone other than him saying "the same shit over and over and over." Pot meet Kettle! Apparently ol 'Sug' doesn't like the competition.

It's gonna be ok 'Sugar' Daddio, AKA Our Resident Cockaholic. Hell, I was just reminding you of your exact quote. You can't blame me for thinking it must be important to you. Otherwise you would have never said it in the first place. Would you?

Then again, this might have been 'Sugar' Daddio's way of letting the world know that the size of a cock is his true passion.
Satin my man, my phone number has changed. I will call you tomorrow.

I agree Rick Smith will probably fuck it up.

Lol BT aka Rainman, Pete Repeat, Dopey's bitch, Schaub Gobbler, Black hole, Mayonaise jar, Buttplug, cum gulper, grumpy, and jizz licker. All names BT has gone by. I should have bet anybody that you would post your cock measuring comment again. You must have the shortest cock on earth as often as you bring it up. Keep dreaming of the days gone by when Dopey would pecker slap you before he put you back in the gimp box each night.
Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
All names BT has gone by. Originally Posted by Daddio
Dopey Dude Daddio, 'Sugar' Daddio, 'Sug' and Our Resident Cockaholic! All names Daddio has gone by.

It wasn't that long ago that Our Resident Cockaholic was going to bed each night dreaming about the size of JFF's cock. He was licking his lips in anticipation! <-----'Sugar' Daddio

And then the final measurements came in. Apparently, JFF failed to pass 'Sugar' Daddio's stringent measurement test. Now ol' Sug is forced to look elsewhere!

Not to worry though! Our Resident Cockaholic will soon find a cock more to his liking. He always does!
I honestly don't even care who we get at this point. I'm guessing it's going to be a curve ball and we will get Robinson. I'm honestly fine with that if it happens, guy looks like a beast, so why not...

We are rebuilding though, sucks to say....Feel for Dre most likely having to deal with another shitty season, almost feel like he should just go to a contender. Almost, but I want that Fucker here forever.

It's kind of pissing me off how Luby, Gruden, and a bunch of other coaches former coaches are talking about getting JFF first, whether it's BS or not, I feel like BOB might be the only guy wouldn't have him on our board. As much as I wanted to like the guy, I think his choice to shit on Manziel might make me root for him to fail along with Rick Smith.

But as long as we are decent on offense, I'll still be on the bandwagon, BOB better live up to his hype as far as getting good play out of his QB, because if we get Robinson and have him along with Brown, there is no reason for our line to suck, and we still have Dre and Nuk to throw to.

All I know is that I'm going to be excited for all the pissed off fans who get upset/surprised when we don't take Clowney or Manziel.
That buffoon John McClain is reporting that the Texans want to swap first round picks and acquire a first and second round pick this year and a first round pick next year. Cleveland and Rams are only ones who could do that and I don't see the Rams doing it and I don't see a compelling reason for the Browns to do it.
So you guys all ready to see Derek Carr in his new Texans digs tomorrow night?

So you guys all ready to see Derek Carr in his new Texans digs tomorrow night?

Originally Posted by amishgangster
Who the fuck invited you here?
Sad to say it but Carr probably wouldn't be that bad. David was a douche that thought he was Joe Willie Namath reincarnated. I knew he was a major douche when he said he wasn't going to cut his hair until we won a game. Mfer ended up looking like a Duck Dynasty love child, fucking dick.
With the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select...

Jadeveon Clowney
99E53A28-FA38-4DEA-85C3-BFE3D86461D1.jpg

Get ready for it BL
  • Satin
  • 05-08-2014, 10:35 AM
I'm already getting a sick feeling in my stomach that's exactly what's going to happen what my good friends Don and DED just mentioned....

This is going to be a major rebuilding effort. We're gonna suck for quite a while. With all the draft talk, it's easy to forget, but it's a reality that Dre's getting older, Arian is broken down, OD is gone, Cushing is broken down, the list goes pathetically on and on.

It's almost bad enough to make me start rooting for the Astros. The Dynamo aren't as strong as they used to be, but at least the games are exciting and there is plenty of hot Snatch there. So Don and DED, you boys wanna catch a game with me?

I'm already cringing thinking thinking about this...."With the first pick in the 2014 NFL daft, the Houston Texans select".......
While everyone thinks Clowney will be the pick I still think Rick Smith will screw it up somehow.
What does everyone think of the fact that Dre has not been to any of the "volunteer" training camps so far