For those who need proof of election fraud....

What are you asking me for?
Just make something up like you usually do.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
what are they waiting for? the End Times?

FLASHBACK: FBI Had Hunter Biden's Laptop for Almost a Year -- NOTHING WAS DONE!
See? I knew you could make something up. Nothing done? How do you know that? You don't so STFU.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/videos...bidens-laptop/

they were told to sit on it and they did. the fact that the FBI knew copies had been made is the only reason they didn't erase it.
Total bullshit. You, of course, would think copies are the same as the original. It's not.
And the FBI grabbed it because of the tax information evidence on it needed for the investigation (into tax issues) launched during Obama's administration.

If they were told to sit on it then it was Trump that told them to do it. Like I said, Giuliani may have fucked up the use of the laptop as evidence for both investigations because of him shattering the chain of possession of the evidence. We'll have to wait and find out.
Once again you're talking out of your ass.

And finally, yes I know what the FBI guy testified to. He said he didn't know where the actual, exact location of the laptop was at. He didn't say it was lost.

"Trumpy jr claimed the laptop was lost on a facebook video.
The post was labeled false. Plus The video was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)

Here is the exchange:

Gaetz: "So, where is it? The laptop?"

Vorndran: "Sir, I’m not here to talk about the laptop. I’m here to talk about the FBI’s cyber program."
Gaetz: "You are the assistant director of FBI cyber. I want to know where Hunter Biden’s laptop is. Where is it?"

Vorndran: "Sir, I don’t know that answer."

A few moments later, Gaetz says, "I’m holding the receipt from Mac’s Computer Repair, where in December 2019 they turned over this laptop to the FBI, and now you’re telling me right here, that as the assistant director of FBI cyber you don’t know where this is after it was turned over to you three years ago?"

Vorndran: "Yes, sir, that’s an accurate statement."

After Gaetz grills him further, Vorndran says the questions are not "in the purview of his investigative responsibilities."

We could find no credible reports about the FBI losing or misplacing the computer. A March 30 Washington Post story that details how the newspaper analyzed a copy of the laptop’s hard drive places it in the FBI’s possession."

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...s-no-evidence/

I knew you wouldn't know the whole story. You didn't look and no one would tell you about it (in your circles).

you won't see a major election violation because that's what you want to believe. news flash Einstein you can't legally sign multiple ballots .. got that?

it's clear she did.

I see you got tired getting beat up for your "if you say so" line that shows you can't refute.

if you say so

I don't think using Putin instead of your "debate strategy" was a smart move. He is more full of shit than you.

Putin laughs at you. i laugh at you. everyone else laughs at you. even the mole and YR and WTFard won't back you up, munchie.

you have no idea how to copy a hard drive. i do. a copy is point in time record. done right it's a perfect copy.

let's see the FBI trot out the "original" and see if it passes the sniff test. or not. the FBI knows if they monkey with the original it leaves a trace and they'll get exposed. this is why they are slow walking this you dim bulb.

They altered/edited? the video. They admitted that fact.
They also lied and said she put a mask on while at the car "signing" ballots. T
She is clearly wearing a mask when she approached the box the first time.
What is it with Trumpys? They love to play with videos they plan to use as evidence. Why did they speed up that one part? Who cares. It's nothing at this point. It's just proof they'll do anything.
Did they lie about something you could see in the video? Yes. Did they alter the footage? Yes, they admitted it.
The only reason y'all aren't asking to see the raw footage is because the doctored version supports your bullshit.

Originally Posted by VerySkeptical

prove it. munchie.
Not much point in arguing with someone who is an American in name only. Someone who thinks you have to prove you didn't commit a crime or prove there wasn't fraud. To you, Trump is pure and Clinton is the devil. No reason to suspect him of crimes and she should be in jail till they find proof of anything.

You aren't a big turd in a little bowl.
Just a big turd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
what are they waiting for? the End Times?

FLASHBACK: FBI Had Hunter Biden's Laptop for Almost a Year -- NOTHING WAS DONE!
See? I knew you could make something up. Nothing done? How do you know that? You don't so STFU.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/videos...bidens-laptop/

they were told to sit on it and they did. the fact that the FBI knew copies had been made is the only reason they didn't erase it.
Total bullshit. You, of course, would think copies are the same as the original. It's not.
And the FBI grabbed it because of the tax information evidence on it needed for the investigation (into tax issues) launched during Obama's administration.

If they were told to sit on it then it was Trump that told them to do it. Like I said, Giuliani may have fucked up the use of the laptop as evidence for both investigations because of him shattering the chain of possession of the evidence. We'll have to wait and find out.
Once again you're talking out of your ass.

And finally, yes I know what the FBI guy testified to. He said he didn't know where the actual, exact location of the laptop was at. He didn't say it was lost.

"Trumpy jr claimed the laptop was lost on a facebook video.
The post was labeled false. Plus The video was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)

Here is the exchange:

Gaetz: "So, where is it? The laptop?"

Vorndran: "Sir, I’m not here to talk about the laptop. I’m here to talk about the FBI’s cyber program."
Gaetz: "You are the assistant director of FBI cyber. I want to know where Hunter Biden’s laptop is. Where is it?"

Vorndran: "Sir, I don’t know that answer."

A few moments later, Gaetz says, "I’m holding the receipt from Mac’s Computer Repair, where in December 2019 they turned over this laptop to the FBI, and now you’re telling me right here, that as the assistant director of FBI cyber you don’t know where this is after it was turned over to you three years ago?"

Vorndran: "Yes, sir, that’s an accurate statement."

After Gaetz grills him further, Vorndran says the questions are not "in the purview of his investigative responsibilities."

We could find no credible reports about the FBI losing or misplacing the computer. A March 30 Washington Post story that details how the newspaper analyzed a copy of the laptop’s hard drive places it in the FBI’s possession."

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...s-no-evidence/

I knew you wouldn't know the whole story. You didn't look and no one would tell you about it (in your circles).

you won't see a major election violation because that's what you want to believe. news flash Einstein you can't legally sign multiple ballots .. got that? Sure do, douche-bag. Trouble is, all you have is a doctored video as your evidence. Are you saying they didn't change anything on the video? They said they did. But to you, that video is irrefutable proof of what happened. Where is the raw footage?

it's clear she did.

I see you got tired getting beat up for your "if you say so" line that shows you can't refute.

if you say so

I don't think using Putin instead of your "debate strategy" was a smart move. He is more full of shit than you.

Putin laughs at you. i laugh at you. everyone else laughs at you. even the mole and YR and WTFard won't back you up, munchie.
Back me up? Exactly what I would expect to hear from from an adult who thinks "if you say so" is a real and valid reply in a debate. You would believe them but not my links? You are completely full of shit. Come back when you can refute any of my links.
Until then, you and your other idol (not Trump, Putin) can laugh your asses off

you have no idea how to copy a hard drive. i do. a copy is point in time record. done right it's a perfect copy.

let's see the FBI trot out the "original" and see if it passes the sniff test. or not. the FBI knows if they monkey with the original it leaves a trace and they'll get exposed. this is why they are slow walking this you dim bulb.
You realize you claimed just above they could make a perfect copy. Now you claim it would be detected if the FBI made a copy.
You don't need me to point out your mistakes.
My point was a copy isn't perfect. There are differences and that's the perfect time to fuck with it if you're going to try.
Remember, you're the person who claimed the FBI doesn't know how to handle evidence and what evidence actually is.

prove it. munchie. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Prove what? I supplied links for things I claimed were facts.
You believe a doctored video and ignore the people lying in the video. Just because you believe bullshit doesn't mean everybody does. I don't have to prove she didn't cheat, asshole. You have to prove she did. You can't vote twice either. Like Meadows did.

Bottom line is you haven't proved anything and you haven't refuted any of my links.

First off, WFT backed a post of mine on the page before this. So you're a liar. The other 2 people you named don't come after me. They shoot holes in your posts. As needing backup from people, only when you're posting bullshit do you need back up. You and your loser brigade have to keep retelling your bullshit to pretend it's relevant. I don't need other people propping up a fragile ego due to a lack information like you. One of your butt buddies claims asking for proof or fact checking their posts is "lame" for Christ's sake.
You talk about the hard drive copy exact. The point is you don't know shit about the laptop status. Your statement about copies being the same as the original, your assumptions of "sitting on it", etc. show your true level of ignorance. You present opinion as fact.

The day you, bambi, salty, lexusliar or any of your gang agree with me is the day I'll triple check my info. The odds say you have to be right some times. Right?
Is this another Bidenghazi thread now?

Maybe mods should just change it to “For those who need to rage whine…”

That shit hasn’t stopped, boys. Has it?

BTW - when did Wisconsin decertify? Haven’t heard much about that lately.
Is this another Bidenghazi thread now?

Maybe mods should just change it to “For those who need to rage whine…”

That shit hasn’t stopped, boys. Has it?

BTW - when did Wisconsin decertify? Haven’t heard much about that lately. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another worthless spam post by YR/HoHummer
You should know
You should know Originally Posted by VitaMan
You would VitaBoi.
35,879 posts

Qualifies at the highest level of spam production, worthy of a spam award.

Spam and Bambino go together like spam and eggs.
35,879 posts

Qualifies at the highest level of spam production, worthy of a spam award.

Spam and Bambino go together like spam and eggs. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Your Boi YR has 20,000 more VitaBoi. Butt you’re trying hard to catch up.
Your Boi YR has 20,000 more VitaBoi. Butt you’re trying hard to catch up. Originally Posted by bambino
what you're doing calling VM vitaboi.

theres nothing healthy about him. he has trump living in his head rent free. so he craps so much his undearwear can't cut the mustard.

ergo, he has to wear diapers.

therefore, he's diaperboi!
Where is the proof of MASSIVE election fraud ?

You have had 18 months, and NOTHING is proven. Your ridiculous posts about Wisconsin are lies.

Total nothing burger served up by Bambichef.
Your Boi YR has 20,000 more VitaBoi. Butt you’re trying hard to catch up. Originally Posted by bambino

Your posts contain far more spam content. Reference sausage links and spam links.

You serve spam links constantly.

Also you are not a mathematician.

Bambino 35,882 posts

VitaMan 6,857 posts
I see that whaco is still beating his big ole boner to Hunter Hunter hunter. The trumpy cartel is still waiting on proof lol n omg n fkn idiots

Dah...yes I do say n know so dude with the hunter fetish.
I see that whaco is still beating his big ole boner to Hunter Hunter hunter. The trumpy cartel is still waiting on proof lol n omg n fkn idiots

Dah...yes I do say n know so dude with the hunter fetish. Originally Posted by Tsmokies

stop fantasizing about my boner. you'll end up feeling inadequate about yourself.

bahahahhahaaaaaaaa