For those who need proof of election fraud....

... Finally - PROOF!

#### Salty
why is it you won't post links to your daily trump 'roid rage threads? afraid they'll be CNN and MSNBC? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Because they are real events which actually took place, and can easily be cross referenced by anyone with a search engine.

For your reference it is news regarding Trump....not roid rage threads. But that gives a clue to your mentality.

Not constant BS opinion pcs from FAKE news sites like the gateway pundit. And that is being kind. They spew hate speech and total garbage is all they put out.
You yourself are following in the footsteps of the gateway pundit by making up quotes that other members never said, and posting them.
Because they are real events which actually took place, and can easily be cross referenced by anyone with a search engine.

For your reference it is news regarding Trump....not roid rage threads. But that gives a clue to your mentality.

Not constant BS opinion pcs from FAKE news sites like the gateway pundit. And that is being kind. They spew hate speech and total garbage is all they put out. Originally Posted by VitaMan
right.

you just told everyone how lazy you are to post links.
No, I told you how to read further if you have interest. That is the beginning of educating yourself.

Not some bitchy links that spew hate speech, lies, and FAKE news opinion pcs.

There are those that only post links to these kind of sites. That sounds better suited to your needs.
No, I told you how to read further if you have interest.

Not some bitchy links that spew hate speech, lies, and FAKE news opinion pcs.
... The MULES are coming! ... Two-Thousand (2000) of them!

Keep a good eye out!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
another Qbert heard from.

Everybody be on the lookout for a dude dressed up like Crocodile Dundee in a tin foil hat waving a sign he can’t pronounce!

hahahahahahahah,
... You lads keep askin' for Proof. ... Coming soon.

### Salty
... Next year - surely shaping up to be GREAT!

### Salty

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

We've been hearing that for a long time now. Still nothing. Well, except more incriminating texts from the radical right wing folks. I say radical, because it's not all of them...just too many to make the party viable (at the moment).

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Trump spokesperson says there is proof. But they advise they can't divulge it. You have to contact them first.
Trump spokesperson says there is proof. But they advise they can't divulge it. You have to contact them first. Originally Posted by VitaMan

So losing 60 legal cases for false claims is part of their master plan...brilliant!
We've been hearing that for a long time now. Still nothing. Well, except more incriminating texts from the radical right wing folks. I say radical, because it's not all of them...just too many to make the party viable (at the moment). Originally Posted by 69in2it69
... "2000 Mules" ... coming soon.

And, of course, Investigations once Republicans Win
the House of Congress in November.

#### Salty

Not constant BS opinion pcs from FAKE news sites like the gateway pundit. And that is being kind. They spew hate speech and total garbage is all they put out. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You're a bigot! All that venom but no rebuttal to the charges. To you it is all about tribal politics. Our side versus their side and the truth (and facts) be damned. Maybe you can redeem your soul by attacking the evidence and not the messenger.
No Barley. I can post the long list of trash links that are well known for hate speech, FAKE news, conspiracy theories, etc etc. They all seem to be radical right publications that do not publish the TRUTH or the FACTS. Members here keep using them as reputable sources when they are not.

Plus I have been asking for a respectable Republican candidate for president in 2024 for weeks.

No one has one. The GOP doesn't know how to get rid of Trump. The Democrats had the same problem with Hillary.