NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Jacksonville takes Bortles which I feel is a big mistake. Everyone agreed he needs a couple of years of sitting. That he is nowhere near ready to start.
At least Jacksonville wiffed. Not only is bortles no johnny football, he aint even as good as bridgewater. Originally Posted by spear88
I hope you're right! I was worried about Johnny Football going to Jville and having to face him twice a year.

I hope JF goes to Minnesota. I have nightmares about the possibility od him going to Dallas!
I hope "the media" finds somewhere other than Tennessee or Dallas for Johnny Football to hang his hat.
If JFF is still sitting there at #16 y'all know Jerry Jones is going to take that kid LMMFAO!!!!
  • Satin
  • 05-08-2014, 07:15 PM
I fucking knew it. I hope this is Rick Smith's last year. I'm calling it now fellas....Clowney will be a bust...mark it down.

The "media" doesn't know shit.....
Im thinking vikings. The browns pick is absurd. Why move up to get a guy no one is talking about?
Gilbert was rated as the best CB in the draft but I agree, that wasn't what they needed most. The Lions taking a TE though...WTF???
No one taking a quarterback, at least that means someone good might be there in the second round
Fuck this, titans will get him
I know Im getting to the party late. I was putting away the Crow sandwiches for BL if the Texans traded the pick. Alas, the price was too high. So they settled on an Ultra Premium lazy Basterd. I think Jerry Jones got a boner right now. 11 picks and JFF is still on the board.
Odel beckham is a great pick up for the giants
With the 16th pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select....

CowboysManziel_crop_exact.jpg
I've never watched the draft before and if Dallas gets JFF I'll probably never watch another
Jacksonville didn't whiff. Bortles is big strong and fast. Reminds me of a faster rothlesberger. Not as polished as a passer yet. But they did not whiff.

The raiders fucked this draft up for us by taking Mack. If he slips to 6 we trade Clowney for him and more picks. Then we have picks to play with and trade up for JFF.
WTF....Ryan Shazier....really????

At least he's fast, ran a 4.38