NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

JFF will go in second round I predict. He looks sick for sure
JFF reminds me of Joe Pesci in Good Fellas right before he got whacked.
  • Satin
  • 05-08-2014, 08:25 PM
Damn Alexis, you're watching the draft?

My gal watched for maybe 15 minutes, made the below comment and jetted out with her friends...props to you!!!

BT, I'm glad to see you and Daddio come to a consensus....
Alexis does get the free cock award for watching the draft. Let me know when you want to collect your award Alexis!!
Johnny still hasn't been picked up. Cowboys even passed him up. Wow. Interesting draft for sure. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
I could see Johnny Football going to the Eagles with the 22nd pick. Chip Kelly tried hard to recruit JF when he was coming out of high school. If the Texans are going to move up, they will need to do it fairly quickly. Cleveland is picking at 26.
Satin that bitch BT agrees with me all the time because he knows deep down in his 2 little grape sized balls that I am a million times smarter than he is!!! He actually liked Dopey, lol, major face palm.

I just hope he post about his 2 grape sized balls over and over and over again.

Fuck the Raiders!!!
There's been talk up here about him. He's 238 and runs a 4.38! Put him in the middle with Timmons that's pretty good. He's a 3 down backer and versatile enough to cover backs or blitz. He's bigger and faster than Dennard. He was passed over for a reason. Dennard is not that quick. Plus they say his demeanor is like Harrisons. I like the pick. Originally Posted by bambino
I didn't like Dennard...I was hoping for Fuller, the pick RIGHT before we did. I knew Gilbert wouldn't last that long.

I was just hoping for a CB rather than ANOTHER fucking LB
Don't know if it was a radio gag or not but 2 host on 610 bet that Teddy Bridgetitty would be drafted in the 1st round. I believe they bet $30,000 each. Bet they are scared shittless right now.
Johnny's gone....

He's gonna get his ass beat twice a year now
Jacksonville will regret taking Bortles 3rd. EVERYONE and I mean pre-draft review said that he is a project and will take 2 years to develop. But you don't sit the third pick in the draft for 2 years, you start him. Just Blaine Gabbert 2.
Browns played that so smart, they get Jff and the other pick they wanted, plus picks
Well JFF goes to Cleve, like Colt McCoy. Colt Met James Harrison and the lights went out. Wasn't Colt a little bigger than JFF? The good news for JFF is, the Steelers and Ravens D ain't what they used to be.
JBut you don't sit the third pick in the draft for 2 years, you start him. Just Blaine Gabbert 2. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Yep...
Jacksonville will regret taking Bortles 3rd. EVERYONE and I mean pre-draft review said that he is a project and will take 2 years to develop. But you don't sit the third pick in the draft for 2 years, you start him. Just Blaine Gabbert 2. Originally Posted by BigLouie
You don't know dick about dick. Bortles will be a winner.
I'm a HUGE sports fan. I watch most drafts. I do fantasy football, and fantasy baseball when I have time. I just watched JFF finally get picked. Browns saved him.