Iran Cheated On Odumbo Before The Ink On The Treaty Was Dry.

Iran has been in compliance with the major contraints of the agreement. Factcheck.org looks at the 3 issues that Trump sited for leaving the deal. General Joseph Dunford Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has stated the Iran is in compliance and that the agreement has slowed Iran down in getting a nuclear weapon.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/tr...le-violations/
Originally Posted by adav8s28
A host of other sources including an Iranian engineer say that Iran has not been in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty.

adav you really need to learn some manners. After the beating you, Yassup and Wtf are giving IB you need to ease up on him. I know he keeps getting up but cant you see that his incoherent ramblings have made him delirious. Please stop the whipping you are giving him. IB doesn't know his stuff. He is a boy trying to play a mans game Originally Posted by themystic
The only beating you've seen is yourself wacking off to the thought that Trump paid hookers to piss on a bed Odumbo slept in.

The funny thing is, IB has no solution to Iran. We are not going to invade just like we are not going to invade NK.

I think IB was in a NK prison with Otto and the both received the same punishment!
Originally Posted by WTF
But then you believed Odumbo when he told you you could keep your insurance.
Looks like little rocket man cheated on Trump from day one also.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 10:43 AM
A host of other sources including an Iranian engineer say that Iran has not been in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty.

But then you believed Odumbo when he told you you could keep your insurance.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The Iranian engineer wants the hard liners back in power in Iran. Can you be any more gullible?

Obama's claim was about as believable as Bush's claim that Saddam had WMD's.....or that Rocket Man would give up his nukes.
Looks like little rocket man's dad cheated on Slick Willie and Jimmy the Peanut from day one also. Originally Posted by bamscram
FTFY

The Iranian engineer wants the hard liners back in power in Iran. Can you be any more gullible?

Obama's claim was about as believable as Bush's claim that Saddam had WMD's.....or that Rocket Man would give up his nukes.
Originally Posted by WTF
Your persistent denials do not refute the fact that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, or that Iran has continued to develop its missile technology -- a delivery system -- throughout this whole period.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 01:50 PM

Your persistent denials do not refute the fact that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, or that Iran has continued to develop its missile technology -- a delivery system -- throughout this whole period. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And your reliance on ignorance of Iran cheated of the treaty therefore we must terminate the treaty is almost as ignorant as a terrorist in Kurdish Iraw must mean we invade Iraq.

That logic is akin to swatting a mosquito off your arm with a grenade. You can walk around all you want with one are but I'm still swatting mosquitoes with the appropriate tool. I like both my arms.
And your reliance on ignorance of Iran cheated of the treaty therefore we must terminate the treaty is almost as ignorant as a terrorist in Kurdish Iraw must mean we invade Iraq.

That logic is akin to swatting a mosquito off your arm with a grenade. You can walk around all you want with one are but I'm still swatting mosquitoes with the appropriate tool. I like both my arms.
Originally Posted by WTF
You have yet to refute the fact that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, or that Iran has continued to develop its missile technology -- a delivery system -- throughout this whole period.
You have yet to refute the fact that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, or that Iran has continued to develop its missile technology -- a delivery system -- throughout this whole period. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
which one of these IB predictions will happen first

a. Michael Flynn will be found not guilty
b. Iran will develop a Nuclear weapon
c. Hillary will go to Jail
which one of these IB predictions will happen first

a. Jussie Smollett will be indicted for filing a false police report
b. Kamala Harris slept her way to the top
c. Hillary will never be president
Originally Posted by themystic
FTFY
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 06:44 PM
You have yet to refute the fact that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, or that Iran has continued to develop its missile technology -- a delivery system -- throughout this whole period. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And you have yet to refute the fact that Iran does not have a nuke thanks to this deal. In fact you've posted info showing that they were on a fast track to a nuke....way ahead of where we thought they were.
And you have yet to refute the fact that Iran does not have a nuke thanks to this deal. In fact you've posted info showing that they were on a fast track to a nuke....way ahead of where we thought they were. Originally Posted by WTF
It's established that Odmbo's POS treaty was a POS. You have yet to refute the fact that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, or that Iran has continued to develop its missile technology -- a delivery system -- throughout this whole period.
FTFY Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Were you indicted for filing a false police report Jussie Sr?. I thought that was your son. Im sure he will be acquitted with Michael Flynn. The Chicago po-po got the evidence from the poisonous tree. That fruit is rotten. Back on topic Jussie Sr. Why did Trump pull out of Iran? Obama got them to stop their nukes. That doesn't make any sense. You would have to be a real dumb ass moron to do that. Not even a deplorable moron would do that.
Were you indicted for filing a false police report Jussie Sr?. I thought that was your son. Im sure he will be acquitted with Michael Flynn. The Chicago po-po got the evidence from the poisonous tree. That fruit is rotten. Back on topic Jussie Sr. Why did Trump pull out of Iran? Obama got them to stop their nukes. That doesn't make any sense. You would have to be a real dumb ass moron to do that. Not even a deplorable moron would do that. Originally Posted by themystic
Keep focusing on those mental distractions while Bubba has you biting pillows on your prison bunk, Jussie.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 07:10 PM
It's established that Odmbo's POS treaty was a POS. You have yet to refute the fact that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, or that Iran has continued to develop its missile technology -- a delivery system -- throughout this whole period. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It has never been determined that the treaty was a POS.

We have determined by fact....that Iran does not have a nuke.

I can see where Iran might want one if we are thinking about letting the Saudis have one!

I can see where Iran might want one if we are thinking about letting the Saudis have one! Originally Posted by WTF
So now you have been to iran and inspected their whole country? gotcha comrade!

I can see where Iran might want one if we are thinking about letting the Saudis have one!
Originally Posted by WTF
It's established that Odmbo's POS treaty was a POS.