TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

And no check for you!

Hey has anybody seen that ad that is running with all Chump's fuck-ups ?
It is hilarious. I love it.
There is no way he gets re-elected.
Can anyone help Granny find a link to her brain ? Originally Posted by sportfisherman
...intimating I'm the dumb-ass... Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Maybe you should head ye olde adage: When you find yourself deep in a hole - maybe you should stop digging. Either that or have you considered that maybe the whole 'social distancing' thingy is really more about keeping people at least six foot away from you so that you don't lower their IQ by a couple points? Either that or you could quit proving them correct. That's the ticket.
No check for you either!

Is there anybody so ignorant that they would still come on here and defend Fake Pres Chump ?
They can try to twist my words in a juvenile way,intimating I'm the dumb-ass,but at least I can sure spot one and Chump is one.That 6 week lapse from Jan to mid-March when we Finally started some testing and medical build-up is what did us in.
Hey there's a guy on here.A real big-shot.He has worked in the "Private Sector".Around CEO's.A numbers cruncher.He has it figured this is just regular old shit.He needs to go to Wash. and let them know.Maybe he could be on stage next to Fauci.He can stop off in Las Vegas on the way and let them know too.They can re-open.
Is Numbers Crunching the same as Ciphering Jethro ? Originally Posted by sportfisherman
...Been my experience at my job to never trust a chinese capacitor. Flux or otherwise. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Well shoot howdy! You were right. I replaced my Chinese capacitor with American ones, made by American children and viola! For whatever reason, it instantly transported me back to Dec 5, 2013 where I saw this video of some comedian I never heard of from Texas, who had moved to California and does a little compare/contrast of the two environments.

In case the video won't embed, the link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDFxeB7Y-s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDFxeB7Y-s"> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDFxeB7Y-s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

BTW: It has nothing to do with TRUMP wining 2020, but my have a political ad in the front, which you can Skip before it even runs. However, it may be a little anti-PC in a spot or two according to some.
I missed that along the road. You got a link to that? Notwithstanding that you've been short on supplying useful links lately and negligent in presenting your 74 point plan for tackling the Chinese virus. Don't get me wrong, your Mobius strip logic is at least entertaining, like in the below:

Which, oddly enough, proved me correct in that China is not to be trusted, believed or revered. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Go back to post #434 in this thread.

You stated that Obama added more to the national debt than all previous presidents combined. Wrong!!! He added $8588 billion and brought us out of the worst recession since the Great Depression. Other presidents before him added starting with FDR addes over $11560 billion to the deficit. And if you adjust that figure to current dollars, the amount is much more.

And in your post you neglected to mention that Trump might be well on his way to surpassing Obama, even without the impact of the coronavirus to the total -- $1763 billion in just 2 years, estimated to be $3812 after 4 years. And this run up of the deficit is unprecedented in good economic times, which we were until recently. You can thank that massive tax breatk given to corporations and the rich for that.

I follow the guidelines laid out by Trump's support team. Trump just move his ridiculous Easter Sunday goal of reopening the country out to the end of April. Eventually it wil move well past that. And I don't think anyone trusts the information coming out of China.
So a month ago we "Had it all under control" and "Only 15 cases soon down to zero".

Now it's 100,000 dead and "Doing a great job" ?
I love his "Self Evaluations" His phone calls are "perfect" his virus response is "Great".

Dereliction of Duty Donnie !!

I see he finally accepting advice. Can it be ?

Maybe some intelligent sane people are involved now.
Heed is spelled H E E D.
So a 6 week wait to get started on testing and medical considerations was good ? Plus during that time downplaying the virus and its impact.

Plus Speed is right you totally fucked up your deficit figures.

Did anyone send Granny a link to her brain ?
And Jethro,is "number crunching" the same as ciphering ?

I'm not the one defending Chump. You are. Chump is not very intelligent and neither are his supporters.

If you want to contrast a legitimate businessman,a true genius,with Chump.Just watch the interviews Bill Gates did on CNN.

Very intelligent,informed on current topic due to his world health initiatives thru his foundation,and articulate.His views seem to parallel mine. And I guess Chump's do yours.
Oh oh - looks like Bidens sexual assults are coming to roost. He always reminds me of a chicken hawk. If you're from the South - you know I'm talking about.

The question is - no, they answered the question of all women need to be believed on sexual assults. So where is CNN,NBC,MSNBC,ect. Awwwwwwww, the old double standard is starting to rear it's little head again.

V Hosts Fail To Ask Joe Biden Questions About Sexual Assault Allegation https://news.yahoo.com/tv-hosts-joe-...wer&soc_trk=ma
idiot.*****eyeroll*****

Heed is spelled H E E D.
So a 6 week wait to get started on testing and medical considerations was good ? Plus during that time downplaying the virus and its impact.

Plus Speed is right you totally fucked up your deficit figures.

Did anyone send Granny a link to her brain ?
And Jethro,is "number crunching" the same as ciphering ?

I'm not the one defending Chump. You are. Chump is not very intelligent and neither are his supporters.

If you want to contrast a legitimate businessman,a true genius,with Chump.Just watch the interviews Bill Gates did on CNN.

Very intelligent,informed on current topic due to his world health initiatives thru his foundation,and articulate.His views seem to parallel mine. And I guess Chump's do yours. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
BTW - where is Biden?
And no check for you! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
No check for you either! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Somebody needs to take their fish oil pills for memory.

Can't speak for Sport, but I ain't sticking my hand out for one of those checks. Maybe ellen thinks she's entitled to two checks. Don't know why. I offered her $$$ to prove her object of pom pom shaking didn't lie.

If you need it that bad ellen, you can have my check. But you gotta pay all taxes, interest, penalties, etc. related to it. You know, that stuff trump ducks out of. I know, it's hard to accept responsibility for stuff like that but I have faith in you. Really. I do.
Well shoot howdy! You were right. I replaced my Chinese capacitor with American ones, made by American children and viola! For whatever reason, it instantly transported me back to Dec 5, 2013 where I saw this video of some comedian I never heard of from Texas, who had moved to California and does a little compare/contrast of the two environments.

In case the video won't embed, the link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDFxeB7Y-s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDFxeB7Y-s"> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDFxeB7Y-s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

BTW: It has nothing to do with TRUMP wining 2020, but my have a political ad in the front, which you can Skip before it even runs. However, it may be a little anti-PC in a spot or two according to some. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Glad it worked for you. Unlike it did for the people in Schenectady NY.

I thought trump didn't drink. Why is he "wining" 2020?
And....uh...If I could take a stab at it...I think you mean "..., but might have a political ad in the front,..." I so hate to correct a grammar flunky.

Using the gun angle that you introduced in your video, let me post one here about truth and facts. Something you and ellen can't exercise properly. Well, you use it the same as grammar. So, the first couple of minutes is the reason I post it.

I think Biden is at home getting ready to go to bed.
Taking his Geritol and his Prevagen.
Wondering how he going to get his Freak on with this social distancing thing.

I shouldn't say that should I ?
Okay so let's see;

100,000 - 200,000 Dead
47 million unemployed
32% unemployment

How do those numbers look for an incumbent going into a fall election ?

Could somebody Crunch these numbers please ?
Massage them a little ?
Do some ciphering on them ?

Hey when Chump does those interviews on Fox with that little preppy twerp Sean, does Chump just grab him on his pussy afterwards ?
Oh oh - looks like Bidens sexual assults are coming to roost. He always reminds me of a chicken hawk. If you're from the South - you know I'm talking about.

The question is - no, they answered the question of all women need to be believed on sexual assults. So where is CNN,NBC,MSNBC,ect. Awwwwwwww, the old double standard is starting to rear it's little head again.

V Hosts Fail To Ask Joe Biden Questions About Sexual Assault Allegation https://news.yahoo.com/tv-hosts-joe-...wer&soc_trk=ma Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
The allegations should be investigated. They will probably end up like the approximately 25 charges of sexual misconduct made against Trump. He said, she said. No way to prove guilt. And the voters will go to the polls ignoring the allegations. Just like 2016.

https://www.businessinsider.com/wome...t-list-2017-12