Behold! Cliven Bundy and "the Negro"

I left to pursue more money in a new career. Originally Posted by ExNYer
How's that gay for pay thing working out for you?... tsFLFer
Great post, Slobbrin

Keep responding to your new name, Cock Whisperer.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Is his new name, Cock Whisperer or Cock Worshipper?
Yep. Still talking about my genitalia, IBIdiot.

I really like the new strategy of miniaturizing the quotes from others that make you look particularly bad before you blast them with your barf gun.

Obviously the truth hurts. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Again, if that were the case, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, the proper word would be the diminutive "junket". BTW, Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

Waco was wrong you are wrong, and you won't post it because it will prove you are lying through your keyboard. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Waco wasn't wrong, and you're the one who is lying, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because you are the one who typed the words that categorized you as a chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

I wasn't thrown out, you turd licking tranny fuckee. I left to pursue more money in a new career.

You wouldn't know about either of those things.

Keep responding to your new name, Cock Whisperer.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Keep gasping and wheezing, you dumb-fuck Yankee asshole that was thrown out of New York and who is now living out the remainder of your pathetic Yankee life in Dixie.

Is his new name, Cock Whisperer or Cock Worshipper? Originally Posted by bigtex
You're dribbling again, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

Waco wasn't wrong, and you're the one who is lying, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because you are the one who typed the words that categorized you as a chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ok fucker doubling down on stupid where is a link? You won't find one unless you photoshop one.
Great post, Slobbrin Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Thanks... Shit Eater
Well don't that beat all. Slobbrin has found a new favorite cut and paste site.

(Psst. Check out the onion...)
Well don't that beat all. Slobbrin has found a new favorite cut and paste site.

(Psst. Check out the onion...) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You eat onions to cover up your shitty breath... Shit Eater
Ok fucker doubling down on stupid where is a link? You won't find one unless you photoshop one. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The signature line below contains a link to the thread where you typed the words -- as noted by Waco -- wherein you categorized yourself as a chimp on an evolution chart, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you are "singularly stupid"; hence, no need to "double down".
The signature line below contains a link to the thread where you typed the words -- as noted by Waco -- wherein you categorized yourself as a chimp on an evolution chart, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you are "singularly stupid"; hence, no need to "double down".
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What I thought you ain't got shit. That isn't the right thread, fucking moron... did you even look at it???
What I thought you ain't got shit. That isn't the right thread, fucking moron... did you even look at it??? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, though you are probably too fucking stupid to realize it, by claiming that that wasn't the "right thread", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're acknowledging that there is a "right thread", you stupid fucking moron. And -- just as previously stated -- "that thread" can be found by following the link in the signature line below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, though you are probably too fucking stupid to realize it, by claiming that that wasn't the "right thread", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're acknowledging that there is a "right thread", you stupid fucking moron. And -- just as previously stated -- "that thread" can be found by following the link in the signature line below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you think the post where I'm saying "fixed it for you" and dumb ass Waco putting up the pic is your proof you are fucked . Try again dumb ass sperm breath.
If you think the post where I'm saying "fixed it for you" and dumb ass Waco putting up the pic is your proof you are fucked . Try again dumb ass sperm breath. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You typed the words, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You own the words, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
IBIdiot: The MASTER of the meta-discussion. High priestess of the HiJACK! Sultan of SHITBREATHS!

You've managed to turn another thread into a stupid, irrelevant discussion that is all about YOU!

Congratulations, Cow PADDY (LMAO)!
You typed the words, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You own the words, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ok you simple fuck I own the words " fixed it for you" So fuck off.