Let's welcome Pistolero to the Houston mod team

Sadly, PP is no muffbro.........but, we endure........it is good to see that PP has newbies to train in the proper movement of threADs........welcome sir.........welcome
Pistolero would happily buy lunch for any and all cummers - and even hooktards who fake it - if only someone would invite him.
Pistolero would happily buy lunch for any and all cummers - and even hooktards who fake it - if only someone would invite him. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
It almost happened but I thinck we found JaD.
No mod seats left. Damn!
Better luck next time Pete.
Pistolero rubs everyone in a good way.

...ummm, not always.... LOL
BTW Pistol...that comment does not represent my opinion of how you rub me. lol
This is PP (in drag) expressing his delight
at this GINORMOUS appreciation thread...

Pistolero should've been named Ebola czar - he'd round up them critters before they could stray.
Pistolero should've been named Ebola czar - he'd round up them critters before they could stray. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Some hooktards support laxer modtards, but providers who have balls line up behind Pistol Pete.
Some hooktards support laxer modtards, but providers who have balls line up behind Pistol Pete. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
It would take some brass balls to line up behind Pistol Pete.

Setty
Some of the many awards, PP's received:

Pistolero is justifiably hard on miscreants.
Let's hope Pistolero passes on some of his modtard wisdom onto the new modtards.
Let's hope Pistolero passes on some of his modtard wisdom onto the new modtards ... Originally Posted by pyramider
... and that he schools Bonn11 on GL #30.
In this business, there can be only one legend.

Setty