The hell with this

If SteveOTX is !VI!
and SteveOTX is heavily invested in defending Kitty
then that means !VI! is heavily invested in defending Kitty

BUT why in the world would !VI! be heavily invested in defending Kitty?
If SteveOTX is !VI!

BUT why in the world would !VI! be heavily invested in defending Kitty? Originally Posted by sean rider
Because she's a dumbass. And, to everyone here, you're still creepy as fuck.
And, to everyone here, you're still creepy as fuck. Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf
You say that like it's a bad thing.
You say that like it's a bad thing. Originally Posted by sean rider
The fact that you don't see it that way ain't helping.
The fact that you don't see it that way ain't helping. Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf
Sorry, I couldn't find the emoticon for "dismissive sarcasm."
Sorry, I couldn't find the emoticon for "dismissive sarcasm." Originally Posted by sean rider
It's there, keep digging,
If SteveOTX is !VI!

BUT why in the world would !VI! be heavily invested in defending Kitty? Originally Posted by sean rider
Because that's what the many voices in her head tell her to do, just like when they told her to make up her fantasy story about being forced into being a whore and barebacking fat sweaty old men in her filthy dorm room.......you undoubtedly being one of them, why else would you subscribe to and jump in everytime vi's name comes up in a thread.......no posts about anything else...just vi and only since her fantabulous tale to get back at the ninja turtle for not loving her anymore
and yeah you are a special kind of creepy.....with a side of skeevy/slimy.....so theres that
I agree with you completely. These trolls and haters who keep badmouthing Kitty are some of the most pathetic people I have ever seen. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
It's there, keep digging, Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf
Is that what you tell the girls every time when your pants come off?

I see nothing wrong with anything that Sean has said about this situation. I am glad that he has stepped forward to provide us with these important updates on these events.

Because that's what the many voices in her head tell her to do, just like when they told her to make up her fantasy story about being forced into being a whore and barebacking fat sweaty old men in her filthy dorm room.......you undoubtedly being one of them, why else would you subscribe to and jump in everytime vi's name comes up in a thread.......no posts about anything else...just vi and only since her fantabulous tale to get back at the ninja turtle for not loving her anymore
and yeah you are a special kind of creepy.....with a side of skeevy/slimy.....so theres that Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Again, nothing wrong with Sean or his interest in this situation. And let me confirm that Sean is simply an interested 3rd party who reports on these events. He is not at all what you accuse him to be.
[QUOTE=SteveOTX;1058783976]Is that what you tell the girls every time when your pants come off?

I see nothing wrong with anything that Sean has said about this situation. I am glad that he has stepped forward to provide us with these important updates on these events.

Again, nothing wrong with Sean or his interest in this situation. And let me confirm that Sean is simply an interested 3rd party who reports on these events. He is not at all what you accuse him to be.[/QUOTE

Oh, so now you're confirming what Mr Creepy is to this case? Just how can you confirm that? Either write a review or go away irrelevant one. Your time might be better spent practicing crying when you face your Fueby friend in court. The one you lied to the police about and sold down the river. Maybe the trannie midget Aaron/Erin will come over and help you practice.
And let me confirm that Sean is simply an interested 3rd party who reports on these events. He is not at all what you accuse him to be. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
SteveOTX knows nothing about me other than what I've posted here. He has no basis to "confirm" anything about me. Don't be misled.
SteveOTX knows nothing about me other than what I've posted here. He has no basis to "confirm" anything about me. Don't be misled. Originally Posted by sean rider
"He."

LOL!!!
SteveOTX knows nothing about me other than my love of wearing black socks, and love of barebacking in a filthy dorm room..it makes me feel like a young teacher...not an old sweaty professor, that's now obsessed with defending vi's honor and answering every post in any thread about her Originally Posted by sean rider
FIFY......creeper