Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Here ya go!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Good & Plenty!! Doesn't that just sum up the whole deal right there?!! LOL!!
You people are making me hungry. Think I'll go fix me some Beaver Stew.
You people are making me hungry. Think I'll go fix me some Beaver Stew. Originally Posted by bojulay
No such thing, we don't cook our beavers, we lick them all over and keep them busy!
No such thing, we don't cook our beavers, we lick them all over and keep them busy! Originally Posted by canuckvic
With taters and onions. Mmm Mmm. Then I'll be busy for a while.

In Texas we eat anything that hasn't gotten stiff out on the highway yet.
Good & Plenty!! Doesn't that just sum up the whole deal right there?!! LOL!! Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
It may, since Shayla has gotten a bit round, lol. There is plenty there thats for sure.
Good & Plenty!! Doesn't that just sum up the whole deal right there?!! LOL!! Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
I couldn't find a "Short and Stumpy" LOL
Ok don't bother driving. As I was getting close I noticed all these cars pulled over to the right. I figured there must be an accident. But no, I drove right up. A guy with a funny hat says, "So what brings you to Canada A?" Me being the smart ass that I am.... I said, "I wanted to go to Mt. Shayla" Get it MOUNT SHAYLA! LOL The guy says, "Did you notice all the cars pulled over to the right for several miles?" I said, "yes". He said, "We don't know where in the hell Mt Shayla is located and until we can figure it out... that’s the line!"

The Boarder Patol Agents in Canada are interesting to say the least!

Did the Village people move to Canada?
Did the Village people move to Canada? Originally Posted by Still Looking

I'm going to purchase a Canadian flag, and when we meet...drape Shayla's body in it, then fuck her and 'crown' her Ms. Canada.

Isn't she lovely...
Isn't she wonderful...
Isn't she lovely...
Isn't she beautiful...
(I'm singing to you Shayla, goodmornin' to ya')

I may be a bit slow, and it just dawned on me how much exposure Shayla, The ONE, is getting on the national board everday in front of everyone else. WOW! That's a lot of pressure. Sorry Shayla, IT is what IT is! Embrace IT!

To the OPs Q, her rates are what they are. Even if they were to go up today, I would thinck I'm grandfathered in!

It’s time we bring the pictures back up! We need to comment on the pictures! Gentleman?

The top one gets me everytime. I want to suck her through a straw like a strawberry milkshake. Thancks again for the pics.
No such thing, we don't cook our beavers, we lick them all over and keep them busy! Originally Posted by canuckvic
You get a beaver hot and it will cook itself.
It’s time we bring the pictures back up! We need to comment on the pictures! Gentleman?

Undoubtedly beautiful and a great body. The question is can she perform. lol Just kiddin Shayla.

this photo is so seductive. I don't have the words to describe it.