Who do you miss?

^^^^ She never left. You've just got to search, you'll find her. She's definitely still Providing.

Girls change names all of the time on other boards and sites.
I miss Kendra from executive xtc. My first hobby bj. Jessica Belmont/ sweet dulce. Best hobby experience ever. Excellent banter.
Yummy Marie was on another level! She was a squirter she was ALL PSE all the time but fucking classy to boot. I’ll never forget her swing first time I met her.
I miss 1-10 Mellisa not sure where she is these days
Miss her maby one day
Pleasurable Toni! If she's still around or reading this then please PM me!
Tonight, now that brings back some great memories.
damn! wait, we can still cuss right? hope so. helluva list

would be here all night listing wishes

meetings, no question, miss cristinexo. miss DesignDiva and ashley to. ashley was just the nicest and great personality. DesignDiva (if you met her you probably know. definitely some flaws but much fun and a tight little figure!)
Tonight, now that brings back some great memories. Originally Posted by tyboy1
Who is Tonight? She new ?
Racetrack Cindy - Hands down my all time favorite. I used to live about 10 minutes from her, so I would see her quite a bit. She was even cool with me coming over around 2 or 3 in the morning, when I was on my way home from going out with friends.

Marie aka Waterlily - She was a thicker woman who stayed in Bear Creek. I actually ran into her shortly after she left the hobby, at a civilian job she was working. She actually came up to me and said she remembered me. Said i would love to hang out again, but she said she no longer “played”. After about 5 minutes of talking and reminding her how much fun we had, I got her new number at the time, but never followed through! 🤦♂️

Monica of Houston - Tall, sexy, and classy Latina that stayed on the galleria. Damn……had a lot of fun with her on numerous occasions!!

Julie Cash - What else can I say……it’s Julie Cash!
Who is Tonight? She new ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Should have been Toni. Auto correct got me.
May21
Starving Artist

And two Backpage massage girls:
Joey (hot Latina that had on a Brazil soccer jersey in her ad)
Val (huge tittied Russian babe) Originally Posted by thetitcmdr
Starving Artist was grrrreeaaat!

jpb
WoW, this has been a walk down memory lane. A rather pleasant one.

Ladies> Starving Artist
Red Red Robin goes bob bob bobbin along
Lilly of Lillies PlayHouse
Kia
I-10 Melissa (go ahead...fire away)

Bros> That Man From Texas
Civil Barrister
Rat Boy Jam

It is good to be back!
jpb
Dang forgot about Starving Artist. She was a good girl, intelligent. Last time I went to see her for an hour ended up lasting 3 hours with last 2 hours just talking intellectual.

Most passionate fuck I had was with Toni and and MSB. Both loved their booze.
Puerto Rican Sandra. Read somewhere she had moved to New York.