Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Are you SO STUPID that you read the publisher's synopsis of a book, quote it and then believe the backlink to Amazon legitimizes your claim?

What a fucking boob you are, Corpy! You continue to amaze. Over and over and over and over and over.. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're so MORONICALLY STUPID you couldn't click on the link provided and VERIFY that it WAS NOT, in fact, the publisher's synopsis of the book before you so STUPIDLY claimed it was, you stupid, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you stupid, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, here's an extract from Torrey Froscher's analysis of the book. "Torrey Frosche was Deputy Director for Analysis for the Center for Weapons Intelligence, Nonproliferation, and Arms Control in the Directorate of Intelligence before his retirement in 2006. He now works for CENTRA Technology, Inc."

"Jervis does not discount or excuse the specific errors of analysis and sourcing that received most of the attention in the official postmortems of the Iraq failure. However, he notes that critics invariably leave the impression that had these mistakes been avoided, the Intelligence Community could have reached the correct judgments about Iraq’s weapons. In fact, given the information available, the least damning verdict that might have been offered was that there was no solid evidence of continuing programs. Any claim that Saddam had ended his WMD programs would have been seen as highly implausible, even if there was evidence to support it. As Jervis notes, critics do not wish to acknowledge this because there is a presumption that “bad outcomes are explained by bad processes.” It is more comforting to believe that if the right reforms and organizational changes are made, future failures can be avoided....

"Jervis’s main criticism is the failure to apply what he calls “social science methods,” which might be thought of more generally as critical thinking skills. Analysts tend to look for (and find) what they expect to see. They do not think enough about the potential significance of things that are not seen ('dogs that do not bark' [The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Conan Doyle]). Most important, they do not make an effort to consciously articulate the beliefs that guide their thinking and consider what evidence should be available if they were true, or what it would take to disprove them. Facts do not speak for themselves but inevitably are seen in a framework of understanding and belief—whether that framework is recognized or not. Analysts rarely think about that contextual framework or what it would take to make them change their views."

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-f...e-iranian.html

Furthermore, you dumb-ass stupid, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, Jervis' book is cited scores of times in numerous CIA articles and reports on why intelligence fails.
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2014, 10:42 AM

"Jervis’s main criticism is the failure to apply what he calls “social science methods,” which might be thought of more generally as critical thinking skills. Analysts tend to look for (and find) what they expect to see. They do not think enough about the potential significance of things that are not seen ('dogs that do not bark' [The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Conan Doyle]). Most important, they do not make an effort to consciously articulate the beliefs that guide their thinking and consider what evidence should be available if they were true, or what it would take to disprove them. Facts do not speak for themselves but inevitably are seen in a framework of understanding and belief—whether that framework is recognized or not. Analysts rarely think about that contextual framework or what it would take to make them change their views."

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-f...e-iranian.html

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This is a great point....it is not much different than what we do in this forum . We start with a POV and work the facts into that framework and exclude/discount facts that stray from our own biased starting point.

I'd read another book on the subject....now you are making me dig through my books in storage!

Jervis makes another good point of which I agree.

Even as Jervis explains the challenge of overcoming congenital intelligence limitations, he also warns that better analysis in the sense he suggests might not be particularly welcomed by consumers. By their nature, decision makers need to have conviction and are focused on selling and implementing their policies. Intelligence analysis that gives more scope to alternative interpretations of the evidence is not likely to be well received. Jervis offers a colorful quote from John Maynard Keynes to illustrate the point: “There is nothing a Government hates more than to be well-informed; for it makes the process of arriving at decisions much more complicated and difficult.”

This is why I do not blame the intelligence community....I blame the folks at the top of the food chain. That includes but is not limited to Clinton and Bush and Powell. I will never vote for Clinton. I only voted for Kerry because Bush had actually made the decision to go to war. Kerry was an enabler and then a critic of the same war he enabled! 2004 was a bad year for me in so far as Presidential choice. LOL
.... I do not want her (Hillary) to be President because of it. Originally Posted by WTF
There is discord in the Austin Reacharound community! Quickly, BigKotex, Assup, WTF, CBJ, Eva form a circle!
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2014, 11:30 AM
There is discord in the Austin Reacharound community! Quickly, BigKotex, Assup, WTF, CBJ, Eva form a circle! Originally Posted by gnadfly
...with gnadfly in the middle.

There is discord in the Austin Reacharound community! Quickly, BigKotex, Assup, WTF, CBJ, Eva form a circle! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Speaking of circles the dick bobbing club of you IB JD LL JL whirrly has elected you pivot man. Congrats.
Speaking of circles the dick bobbing club of you IB JD LL JL whirrly has elected you pivot man. Congrats. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Leave it to a smelly ol' Turdfly, to become the center of attention in a circle jerk!
  • CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 12:13 PM
Leave it to a smelly ol' Turdfly, to become the center of attention in a circle jerk! Originally Posted by bigtex

and they wonder how a black democrat got elected President twice in a row ...
Circle being formed! Leave me out of your Dimtard games. Hillary manning her strap on to teach WTF a lesson. Again.
Is Hillary out in a row boat looking for debris?
Is Hillary out in a row boat looking for debris? Originally Posted by LexusLover
She prefers looking for the "man in the boat", if you catch my drift.
What difference would that have made?

Pissive assgressive psychobabble. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We could have more respect for her judgement.
Actually someone has a point. When the earthquake hit Haiti who responded? George HW Bush and Bill Clinton. This whole thing in the Indian Ocean is a classic cluster fuck. So if Hillary, the smartest woman in the world, were to volunteer then who are we to stop her? If she wants to be president then a demonstration in front of the entire world would be good. But if she fell on her face....
Hillary couldn't even find a plane in the Mediterranean to respond to a distress call from the US Embassy in Libya. I have more faith in Courtney Love.
Hillary couldn't even find a plane in the Mediterranean to respond to a distress call from the US Embassy in Libya. I have more faith in Courtney Love. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Did you hear that Trendy?

America's Smelly ol' Turdfly's are "TRENDING" Courtney Love!
Any of you still wondering about Flight 370 or maybe I should refer to it as Ghost Flight 370. Quit jumping through hoops and come to your senses. The reason this this plane hasn't been found, watch this video.

http://youtu.be/tGF4aS7xYXc

Jim