YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Can I just say... I love me some Yummy Marie & Lilliana (ESP her boobies) Originally Posted by Valerie
Say it all you like luv! Would love if you were back in H-town to SHOW it!
Oh, and I know this is completely random, but does anyone else do this?? Originally Posted by Valerie
LOL yes!
Ladies there has been more truth spoken in this thread than I ever remember on ECCIE. I have discovered several new ways to look at the hobby and I thank you for your input. Recently I lost a provider that I cared about due to my insecurity and lack of communication skills.
Don't know what we did, but you're welcome hunny! Muah!
Getting my mani/pedi done!!! I try to get it done once a month cause I can't justify the expense any more often than that. This stuff really needs to get done every two weeks though. Maybe I can have a sugar daddy/sponsor for my nails only...LOL
Repost since I'm sure this got lost on the previous page...

Okay so I was thinking...yes really...I had conscious brain activity...

Gaining credibility on ECCIE is a lot like establishing credit in real life. There may be a magic formula, and people may try to explain it to you, but it's a complicated number of factors that go into the board as a whole accepting new men and women into the community.

New women come in and say hello in the welcome wagon. Guys research her history. Is she legit or not? At some point, given her level of desirability a gent will TOFTT. Even if. Review goes up and she's verified, others will still be skeptical to go in without more intel. Some have little to lose in the transaction and don't mind taking a risk with a newer girl. Over time, she might hit the jackpot with a review by someone well known and respected in the community, OR she will accumulate enough consistently good or bad reviews and carve her niche in the hobby.

The same can be said for newbie hobbyists. A guy can't just come in and post a review on his first day and expect a warm reception. And he definitely can't have his first post be a complaint about a provider. The women will check his join date, his post count and history, his reviews...they will check refs. A complicated process of checks and balances for the community to open wide it's doors to enjoy an endless abyss of taint and the tainted.

The men establish themselves so they may hopefully take their pick, and the women so they can set an acceptable price point and be profitable.

In the end, it's the difference between a $100 credit card issued from Walmart or a $100,000 account from Nieman Marcus.

BTW, my real world credit sucks...LOL Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Mani/pedi/wax/facial...

Oh, and I know this is completely random, but does anyone else do this?? Originally Posted by Valerie
I don't, but that's because I leave the shower curtain back so there's never any problems seeing back there.

Plus, our pride of cats would loudly swarm over any strangers in the condo and we'd have plenty of warning of someone hiding.
That happened supposedly so it's not unheard of.
Mani/pedi/wax/facial...
Originally Posted by YummyMarie
What no taintial?
What no taintial? Originally Posted by pyramider
I'll delegate that to a certified taintologist ;-)

Any recommendations???
Coors light...

Not feeling real sexy right now. This was a last minute stop so I didn't dress up at all...I like to feel like I can kill the competition when I go out...but tonight I'm just plain Jane.
I would just like to say that "before the hobby, I wasn't a ho...but I was really good at pretending to be..."
This is what happens when Tony Stark walks into a PI...LMAO!!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=696374
Just rambling...

About to go to a meeting for my real world job. Yay! Been kinda busy with that lately...

So busy in fact that apparently I got a new review posted about a week ago and I had no idea. The real world takes over and makes me feel like I've been living under a rock when I miss a beat on the ECCIE board...

Perhaps I am an ECCIE addict??? Sex addict, definitely!

Also checking my email regularly tracking the delivery of a dress I ordered online. Crossing my fingers that it looks half as good on me as it does on the website model. I'm going to a party soon and I wanna look hot. More importantly, I want to FEEL hot.

Will update as events unfold (cause I KNOW there are lurkers out there that hang on my every word...LOL...j/k)

Can some of you send some positive vibes my way? I'd appreciate it and would return the love with a rejuvenated spirit. Needing encouragement in many facets of life.

And btw, my 32nd birthday is this weekend...I will have something to say about that with my next post.