The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

I’ve been playing Fantasy Football for the last 27 years. I purposely don’t draft players that have just signed a big contract, their play goes down big time. The players that are on their rookie contract, they put it all on the line to score the big contract. The guys that just got paid seem to play it safe and to not get hurt. I love the Cowboys, but Dak is no $40 million a year man. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Now that I think about it, you've got a very good point. He has never played up to his rookie year performance.
Now that I think about it, you've got a very good point. He has never played up to his rookie year performance. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Brock Purdy makes $890,000 a year and is playing lights out, I think I just heard he hasn’t thrown an interception this year. Watch him after he gets his big payday.
I’ve been playing Fantasy Football for the last 27 years. I purposely don’t draft players that have just signed a big contract, their play goes down big time. The players that are on their rookie contract, they put it all on the line to score the big contract. The guys that just got paid seem to play it safe and to not get hurt. I love the Cowboys, but Dak is no $40 million a year man. Originally Posted by 2balls75

Dak is Romo 2.0
Dak is Romo 2.0 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
WRONG!!! Romo could actually throw the football.
WRONG!!! Romo could actually throw the football. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

exactly. so with all those Cowgirls passing records and completion records let's look at Tony's "spectacular" playoff record of 2-4.

you are right. Dak isn't as good as Romo. he's Romo -2.0 and Jerrah way overspent on Dak's contract, as he usually does when he's enamored with one of his QB's, like Tony.

Dak is what the cowgirls have for the foreseeable future as Jerrah is reluctant to let one of his prizes go. even when he should.
Primetime game again for the Cowgirls. Next Monday night playing the Los Angeles Chargers (2-2) in Los Angeles
exactly. so with all those Cowgirls passing records and completion records let's look at Tony's "spectacular" playoff record of 2-4.

you are right. Dak isn't as good as Romo. he's Romo -2.0 and Jerrah way overspent on Dak's contract, as he usually does when he's enamored with one of his QB's, like Tony.

Dak is what the cowgirls have for the foreseeable future as Jerrah is reluctant to let one of his prizes go. even when he should. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Feel free to go play a nice game of hide and go fuck yourself kid
Primetime game again for the Cowgirls. Next Monday night playing the Los Angeles Chargers (2-2) in Los Angeles Originally Posted by CG2014
So funny seeing little old men like yourself who have not seen their dick without the help of a mirror in 20 years talk shit here, cause you know what would happen to you if you did it in person.
WRONG!!! Romo could actually throw the football. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Romo sucked.

Remember this from 2006:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZIhEsAd_Ys
Romo sucked.

Remember this from 2006:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZIhEsAd_Ys Originally Posted by CG2014
Romo is #3 QBR of all time oh ye of so little football knowledge. So STFU dumbass
Romo is #3 QBR of all time oh ye of so little football knowledge. So STFU dumbass Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

Wow you talk a lot of smack little man. Do your parents know that you spend your days in the basement talking smack on a hooker board instead of asking customer's if they want to upsize their fry order at your McDonald's job?
Romo is #3 QBR of all time oh ye of so little football knowledge. So STFU dumbass Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
if you say so
Wow you talk a lot of smack little man. Do your parents know that you spend your days in the basement talking smack on a hooker board instead of asking customer's if they want to upsize their fry order at your McDonald's job? Originally Posted by golferguy55
I am the easiest person to find on this board kid. Everyone knows where I am every single Saturday of the year. In addition I have described what I look like, how I dress, etc.

Wanna try and talk shit in person little fry man? Bring it. You won't because you're a bigmouth coward.
I am the easiest person to find on this board kid. Everyone knows where I am every single Saturday of the year. In addition I have described what I look like, how I dress, etc.

Wanna try and talk shit in person little fry man? Bring it. You won't because you're a bigmouth coward. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

LMFAO you certainly do talk a lot of smack for a little Cowgirl fan. You are easy to find because you are the one behind the counter at McDonald's asking the customer if they want to upsize their French fry order. You make me laugh because when I went thru SEAL school in the Navy we saw little boys like yourself talking all kinds of smack. They were always the one crying for their mother when they washed out during Hell week. So keep on being the cheap entertainment that you are. The laughing you hear is not with you but at you little boy.
LMFAO you certainly do talk a lot of smack for a little Cowgirl fan. You are easy to find because you are the one behind the counter at McDonald's asking the customer if they want to upsize their French fry order. You make me laugh because when I went thru SEAL school in the Navy we saw little boys like yourself talking all kinds of smack. They were always the one crying for their mother when they washed out during Hell week. So keep on being the cheap entertainment that you are. The laughing you hear is not with you but at you little boy. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Bring it punk, and you are nothing but a liar.