Rules on Outing

• WTF
  • 03-19-2017, 11:29 AM
So, you aren't? By making that statement in questions?

! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, I have no idea if you are vice. You were the one who said you would call the Department of Homeland Security on me though if you were.
Not even close.
You two do know you're the same person right? Originally Posted by WTF

Not even close, either. Stalker
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2017, 02:03 PM
Not even close, either. Stalker Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Oh my the same strategy Natalia uses. Talk a bunch of shit to folks and when they reply, she goes to the stalker bs. Girl , you got to learn to cover your tracks better.

Kind of pitiful to get in a s*** sling and contests and then cry about getting s*** slung on ya
That makes no sense.

Still just a white boy, I am not NM. You people are delusional.

Pssst. They are talking about you in the other thread....ssshhhhhh
What the hell. This nonsense has gone on for 33 pages and people freak out when anyone even brings up a short notice thread. Yeah this is way better.
What the hell. This nonsense has gone on for 33 pages and people freak out when anyone even brings up a short notice thread. Yeah this is way better. Originally Posted by bytra2121
+1
LL, I have no idea .... Originally Posted by WTF
That would have been an excellent place to stop typing!

Someone use the word "clue" instead of "idea"!

In your case "clue" would be more accurate about you, since "ideas" are generally based on analytical skills you lack. The 5th Amendment was crafted with your type in mind.
  • wiggy
  • 03-20-2017, 05:29 AM
Mods get FREE pussy here!?? Where do I sign up?

Seriously, this can't be true?
Mods get FREE pussy here!?? Where do I sign up? Originally Posted by wiggy
The line starts right after SC... he got dibs first.
Oh my the same strategy Natalia uses. Talk a bunch of shit to folks and when they reply, she goes to the stalker bs. Girl , you got to learn to cover your tracks better.

Kind of pitiful to get in a s*** sling and contests and then cry about getting s*** slung on ya Originally Posted by WTF
How bout posting some relevant ON TOPIC rants for a change? Once again we're off the rails, folks...

TW and NM are two VERY different people...
^ maybe... however, you're just hell bent on disproving that theory by non-stop posting like a BSC whore? Or is there some other rationale for your epic round the clock meltdowns?

PS: constantly advertising that you're a white guy actually doesn't work. ummkay lol in other words you're doing her no favors.
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2017, 06:57 AM
How bout posting some relevant ON TOPIC rants for a change? Once again we're off the rails, folks...

TW and NM are two VERY different people... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I've told you before, this is an outting thread , discussing that you are Natalia Moria's mandle is on topic.
Oh and that Natalia Mori is a outing whore also.
^ maybe... however, you're just hell bent on disproving that theory by non-stop posting like a BSC whore? Or is there some other rationale for your epic round the clock meltdowns?

PS: constantly advertising that you're a white guy actually doesn't work. ummkay lol in other words you're doing her no favors. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Typical short man response. ^

P.S. I'm black from the waist down.