The Bills : )

Da Chiefs...

Sigh,
lilylivered has a point about tiebreaker rules though.
Da Chiefs...

Sigh,
lilylivered has a point about tiebreaker rules though. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I dont know if theres really much of a home field advantage between the Bills and chefs? Id prefer home field of course.

UC... Please dont post the word "Point[s]" round here. Makes posters real nervous. I have ptsd from the pf forum. thanks

UC... Please dont post the word "Point[s]" round here. Makes posters real nervous. I have ptsd from the pf forum. thanks Originally Posted by winn dixie
Points used to be quite tasty around here.... until they got rid of the guy who gave out the cotton candy flavored points....
UC... Please dont post the word "Point[s]" round here. Makes posters real nervous. I have ptsd from the pf forum. thanks Originally Posted by winn dixie
Points used to be quite tasty around here.... until they got rid of the guy who gave out the cotton candy flavored points.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Well, winn,
I can start using the word "Jarts" as at least you know the definition, as you shipped a trainload.

Paulie,
Jarts are quite colorful. And with a entire trainload I doubt I'll use them all in Texas.
I wonder if Rodgers wishing he got that Jeopardy gig LOL

I don't think he would signed Packers contract if he did. IMHO Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
The Packers' quarterback is set to earn $42 million in 2022, $59.515 million in 2023 and $49.3 million in 2024, per Pelissero, getting him to the three-year, $150.815 million mark. After the three years, Rodgers could retire at 41 years old, or the Packers could look to rework the deal again.Mar 15, 2022
I think he would have.
GAME DAY
GO DA BILLS
YES
GAME DAY!!!
BILLS BILLS BILLS
Aaron

I''ll go with who lost to the Jill's for 2000
Should be a good game.

GO BILLS !!!
SUPER BOWL : )
SUPER BOWL : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
AHEM, not yet Sir Lilly Pad.

Jets next????
Jets look as 12.5 underdogs vs Jill's

but its early yet for that .

its a Jill's away game vs Jersey Jets
Points and home is usually a good bet
We better take care of New Jersey this weekend.