That Ass

Right can’t wait till you get a taste of it again!
Happy Thong Thursday my loves!

Happy Thong Thursday my loves!

Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Chloe, Everytime you post a picture, I see myself grabbing my wallet and making an appointment.
So Because butt injections/implants are the thing nowadays, I've been asked quite a few times if mine is real.
My ass & tits are godly made folks... in fact so real I almost wanna put insurance on my ass and give it a name LOL

Oh LORT!!! Zen and Chloe, you guys are killin me here!! Implants are fine and dandy, but there’s nothing more beautiful in this world than an Au Naturel lady!
#keepinitreal #nobullshit #confidenceiskey
So Because butt injections/implants are the thing nowadays, I've been asked quite a few times if mine is real.
My ass & tits are godly made folks... in fact so real I almost wanna put insurance on my ass and give it a name LOL

Originally Posted by Zenovia
Damn! Beautiful!

Originally Posted by Zenovia
Oh Lawd Zen! Yer killin' me Smalls

Yes do take out a $1M insurance policy on that ass! And name it whatever you darn well please........BECAUSE YOU CAN!
Oh LORT!!! Zen and Chloe, you guys are killin me here!! Implants are fine and dandy, but there’s nothing more beautiful in this world than an Au Naturel lady!
#keepinitreal #nobullshit #confidenceiskey Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Love a man that appreciates authenticity
Damn! Beautiful! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Thank you Elvis
Oh Lawd Zen! Yer killin' me Smalls

Yes do take out a $1M insurance policy on that ass! And name it whatever you darn well please........BECAUSE YOU CAN! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Austin dahhling, that is just one of the reasons why I HLY so much!!!
You always manage to put a smile on these lips... gracias mi amor
I think I will call her Bubbles and consider that 1M policy
Love a man that appreciates authenticity Originally Posted by Zenovia
Real recognizes real.
Since there is not a thread dedicated to long legs, I thought I would post here because it does include “that ass” too, lol! I hope all you lovers of long legs enjoy!! Xo😘😉💋

You know how to turn us on, beautiful
  • MrGiz
  • 02-24-2019, 07:47 PM
Since there is not a thread dedicated to long legs, I thought I would post here because it does include “that ass” too, lol! I hope all you lovers of long legs enjoy!! Xo😘😉💋

Great Googly Moogly!!!!

Damnit Chloe! Remarkably sexy as hell!