Random Thoughts

Omg Spanky, love the sig line! You've just been promoted to Kliq commander-in-chief. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
First order of business is finalizing the secret handshake! Oh, and we should probably have a bake sale or something. For charity!
First order of business is finalizing the secret handshake! Oh, and we should probably have a bake sale or something. For charity! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Excellent idea. I think we should make these! As long as we're posting shit, we might as well be selling shit.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0597.JPG (50.0 KB, 358 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0599.JPG (100.2 KB, 355 views)
Absolutely loving my early anniversary gift from my S/O! I can't wait to go hit some balls.

Originally Posted by Vannah
Nice set. Start slow. The 7 iron is your best freind.
Danielle & I on tour, having a well-deserved cocktail! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Very nice. Cocktails and BBQ. Great way to relax. Have fun and stay safe.
my random thought is about people that cannot think for themselves. All ways trying to use others words or ideas as their own. That makes me laugh so freaking loud!!!!!
spanky i got a pic for you later hunny
Nice set. Start slow. The 7 iron is your best freind. Originally Posted by Nukeman69
Thank you! I'm absolutely loving them!
Its not a good idea to call and want to see me and day what's up and then rudely belch as loud and nasty as possible
My rate just went to 1000 an hour for yoyou
spanky i got a pic for you later hunny Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
All right then! I am intrigued...
You forgot the secret decoder rings.
You forgot the secret decoder rings. Originally Posted by Rollypolly
...or did I?
Its not a good idea to call and want to see me and day what's up and then rudely belch as loud and nasty as possible
My rate just went to 1000 an hour for yoyou Originally Posted by Sweet Casey
I don't understand people like that. It's not very hard to behave with at least a minimally acceptable level of civility.
The only way to win with a troll is not to play the game, so as to deny them the attention they so obviously crave. I need to to a better job remembering that.
I try to build community in the place. I don't always succeed. Maybe I never do. But - I try. I just don't understand the motivation of those who only want to tear things down. I suppose I never will.
Today my brain is devoid of random thoughts. But that itself is a random thought. So maybe it isn't.