Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

my opinion he is VI, just a lamer version of herself , maybe knowing she's sending her ex to prison for rejecting her made her feel bad, I don't know but that's my opinion...sending an innocent dude to Huntsville because he doesn't want your crazy ass anymore would take an emotional toll on an already unstable whore.......jmho Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I'm not convinced he's innocent, but I do think he got sold down the river by her to save face with her family etc.
Two points.

First, if you've received online communications after late January that purport to be from her taking credit for some wrong she's done, or something she's done to you, it's entirely possible (I'd say probable) that the online communication and hurtful action was done *by her pimp* as part of his scorched earth campaign against her. In short, he did all kinds of things to ruin her publicly, and attacking 3rd parties disguised as her is right in his playbook. SO if you didn't hear it from her mouth, it may be he you are actually hearing from.

Second, what do I mean by that? Well this fellow was known in the local cos-play world, but has now been shunned. This is because he played these same kinds of games there. False claims about his accomplishments, his ethnicity, his connections...using multiple identities online to create discussions with himself to boost and manipulate his image...just on and on to gain influence.

But extending this second point...this guy is no choir boy.

* Prior to meeting her he was convicted of felony theft.
* Prior to meeting her he pimped a different provider right here on ECCIE.
* As part of that he had multiple identities here he would use to combat her negative reviews.
* Said provider *also* seemed a bit not all there. This is the pattern of a predator. Find a very young woman with problems, get in her head, and influence her behavior.
* He then broke his parole.
* He then bought *4* illegal handguns.

Now, did he force her into prostitution? I posted that excerpt from Taxi Driver above for a reason. In that scene the pimp basically sweet talks and manipulates a girl who doesn't really want to do what will make *him* money. But if you recall the movie, there was always an undercurrent of potential, or real, violence.

But here's the thing. A *trafficking* charge doesn't require that the woman was unwilling. Pimping even an enthusiastically consenting woman is illegal.

So let's not get all weepy about this poor "falsely accused" guy. He's a convicted thief on the run, who has a pattern of pimping unstable girls here on ECCIE using multiple handles, and as someone who bought *4* illegal handguns he has to be considered a risk for violence.

In short, he's a predatory pimp. I respect women who do sex work. I have no respect for the likes of him. Originally Posted by sean rider
Two things,

I bolded the most intriguing part of your entire post. Very interesting.

Who is the previous provider?

Sean, your post history is weird. Your knowledge of the OPs situational details and history are weird.

I hope you and SteveOTX and VI are having a nice time up in that noggin of hers. It must be very crowded.
[QUOTE=sean rider;1058276572]Two points.

First, if you've received online communications after late January that purport to be from her taking credit for some wrong she's done, or something she's done to you, it's entirely possible (I'd say prob8able) that the online communication and hurtful action was done *by her pimp* as part of his scorched earth campaign against her. In short, he did all kinds of things to ruin her publicly, and attacking 3rd parties disguised as her is right in his playbook. SO if you didn't hear it from her mouth, it may be he you are actually hearing from.

Second, what do I mean by that? Well this fellow was known in the local cos-play world, but has now been shunned. This is because he played these same kinds of games there. False claims about his accomplishments, his ethnicity, his connections...using multiple identities online to create discussions with himself to boost and manipulate his image...just on and on to gain influence.

But extending this second point...this guy is no choir boy.

* Prior to meeting her he was convicted of felony theft.
* Prior to meeting her he pimped a different provider right here on ECCIE.
* As part of that he had multiple identities here he would use to combat her negative reviews.
* Said provider *also* seemed a bit not all there. This is the pattern of a predator. Find a very young woman with problems, get in her head, and influence her behavior.
* He then broke his parole.
* He then bought *4* illegal handguns.

Now, did he force her into prostitution? I posted that excerpt from Taxi Driver above for a reason. In that scene the pimp basically sweet talks and manipulates a girl who doesn't really want to do what will make *him* money. But if you recall the movie, there was always an undercurrent of potential, or real, violence.

But here's the thing. A *trafficking* charge doesn't require that the woman was unwilling. Pimping even an enthusiastically consenting woman is illegal.

So let's not get all weepy about this poor "falsely accused" guy. He's a convicted thief on the run, who has a pattern of pimping unstable girls here on ECCIE using multiple handles, and as someone who bought *4* illegal handguns he has to be considered a risk for violence.

In short, he's a predatory pimp. I respect women who do sex work. I have no respect for the likes of him.[/QUOTE

This makes sense. Sean appears to have some legal knowledge and access to accurate info. This also does not excuse much of VI's BSC life ruining self destructive discussions and actions. (example: what pimp would allow or post after three sessions get next session free ads? OR discounts for cumming on her face ads? Then again, what the F do i know about BSC pimps?)

And to the buzzy fly, bzz bzzz bzzz bzzzz. It is true that VI has not actively advertised on BP recently. My guess is she pleaded victim to the police and now has to act accordingly.

So SteveOTX, how about answering some of questions asked of you? Are you trying to help VI prove her innocence in the situation to the authorities so her gummy story has more teeth in it? What or who are you to VI? Why such heavy handed white knighting? My guess is that VI probably gave her eccie password to the authorities to help verify her convoluted story. Are you here to help her story evolve in a "good" direction?

Things that make me go, "Hmmmmmm"
I feel dumber and smarter every time I bother to read one of Steve's posts.
Also, they can't post the BP links, Steve (!VI!), because you already took down the ads. Obviously with those ads up, your "victim" story doesn't fly so you took them down. Originally Posted by albundy
I was waiting for someone to come up with that "deleted link story" instead of sending them. But guess what, Google would still have some of ad links cached, so you are wrong.

sending an innocent dude to Huntsville because he doesn't want your crazy ass anymore would take an emotional toll on an already unstable whore.......jmho Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You have no idea what you are talking about child.

I'm not convinced he's innocent, but I do think he got sold down the river by her to save face with her family etc. Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf
Another ridiculous assumption with absolutely NO evidence to back it up.

Sean, your post history is weird. Your knowledge of the OPs situational details and history are weird.

I hope you and SteveOTX and VI are having a nice time up in that noggin of hers. It must be very crowded. Originally Posted by THN
We are never alone.

And to the buzzy fly, bzz bzzz bzzz bzzzz. It is true that VI has not actively advertised on BP recently. My guess is she pleaded victim to the police and now has to act accordingly.

So SteveOTX, how about answering some of questions asked of you? Are you trying to help VI prove her innocence in the situation to the authorities so her gummy story has more teeth in it? What or who are you to VI? Why such heavy handed white knighting? My guess is that VI probably gave her eccie password to the authorities so they could verify her convoluted story. Are you here to help her story evolve in a "good" direction? Originally Posted by Invisible1
Nice try. I said 3 times already that I will answer your questions AFTER I get the links that someone claimed they saw 2 days ago on BP.

You just admitted the truth that we all already knew. There were no ads on BP, so guess what, you dont get any answers.

So sad that one of the White Knight's had to deliver the message that she lied about the BP ads being "plastered all over" instead of her admitting it herself.

Now that we know she lied about the ads, we have to question anything else she says about !VI! including that ridiculous soap story.
Just because the ads were pulled doesn't mean they weren't there, VI.
Bzzzz bzzzz..... Bzzzzz... What a poop loving fly. Worthless response SteveOTX.

When a fly gets cum on its face, I wonder if it wants a picture of it?
Everything I've posted I learned from public sources of information including; newspaper stories, the charging documents that were linked from a newspaper story; posts on this site; mugshot and arrestee information webpages, various no-charge name and address pages online.

Anyone who has some skill in using Google could have found all of this on their own. Or they can confirm it now.

However, my posting the linkages would violate the rules here regarding linking online and real-world identities. So I can't do that.

Prior to !VI! he was pimping eevee.

(It's *not* the proof I'm depending on, but interesting to note that "eevee" is a Pokeman character, and "Vi" is a character in the League of Legends video game.)
Again, this is also *not* the proof I'm depending on...but it is congruent with what I've said...

The Pivot?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...06&postcount=7

Sleeping_Eevee leaves the business...and look what happens...sound familiar?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1054299551
Usually, but thats not a cast in stone rule as you make it sound;

There is staff discretion available, when necessary. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I made it sound to the exact situation we have here.
Nice research Sean Rider. So far, you have made the most sense out of the VI vs. Pimp situation. The Eevee connection and houston thread link is top shelf stuff.

This train wreck story does not appear to be over yet. Right SteVI OTX?

BTW: Is there such a thing as a wolf-fly? BUzzzzz BUzzzzz BUzzz
So this seems to be drawing to a close. Unless I find something dramatic I'll probably not have much else to say on this. (Is that cheering I hear in the background? )

Because I didn't follow this string of dramas over the years I probably have the benefit of a retrospective view not skewed by confirmation bias.

I can't be certain of the past. It seems clear to me that her pimp was in control of all of her accounts and posts at the end. What is unclear is whether he took those accounts over, or whether she in fact *never* had control of the accounts and he did all of the posting. That's certainly the kind of control a pimp would often demand...even if he presented to her as a big favor he was doing saving her the trouble, and her benefiting from his vast "experience."

It's interesting that at the time folks thought she was posting as herself and her biggest white knight. Many intuited that they were the same person. But it wasn't her posting as both of them. I believe it was *him* posting as both of them. If you reread those old disputes with that in mind, suddenly things make a lot more sense.
Right. The nonsense all makes sense now.
A PM I received makes me think I need to make this explicit.

I believe SteveOTX is just some well meaning 3rd party, and not a sock puppet.

The White Knight I refer to defended her in 2013 and 2014.
A PM I received makes me think I need to make this explicit.

I believe SteveOTX is just some well meaning 3rd party, and not a sock puppet.

The White Knight I refer to defended her in 2013 and 2014. Originally Posted by sean rider
Pretty sure I know the username of the white knight you're referring to. I'm still very curious about the review he did on the long time well known provider.

Not sure I am in agreement on SteveOTX being a well meaning 3rd party. Plenty of lurkers here who never do reviews, but it's just very odd to suddenly show up and take such a strong interest in something like the whole VI drama-rama-thon.