nothing reply anything you want

Another one of those 'Motivation' posters.

Under this one reads a single word:

AMBITION

• GP
  • 08-16-2011, 02:42 PM
Chloe??????? Me??????? hmmmmmm

naw LOL
Normal.... Love Twilight... always watch it New Year's Eve epsecially... dunno what it is but since I have been younger (probably 6th/7th grade) I watch SciFi every New Years watching Twilight until the ball drops......
Brooke, I love the Twilight Zone, therefore I hobby. Can't wait for the Marathons when I'm done after 42 minutes on average anyway.
42 minutes.... is that all :P I think you can go longer
That was after focusing on her for at least 35 minutes and taking off my shoes slowly....
A wife asked her husband to describe her. He looked at her, then said, "You're A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K". She asks, "What does that mean"? He said, "Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous, Hot". She smiled and said, "Oh, that's sweet, but what about 'I, J, K' "? He said, "I'm Just Kidding' ". His eye is still swollen, but it will get better ...
A Missouri farmer in his pickup, drove to a neighbor's, and knocked at the door. A boy, about 9, opened the door

"Is your Dad home?"
"No sir, he isn't; he went to town."
"Well, is your Mother here?"
"No sir, she went to town with Dad."
"How about your brother, Howard? Is he here?"
"No sir, He went with Mom and Dad."
The rancher stood there for a few minutes, shifting from one foot to the other, and mumbling to himself.
"Is there anything I can do for you? I know where all the tools are, if you want to borrow one, or I can give dad a message."
"Well," said the rancher uncomfortably, "I really wanted to talk to your Dad. It's about your brother Howard getting my daughter, Suzie, pregnant."'

The boy thought for a moment. "You would have to talk to Dad about that. I know he charges $500 for the bull and $50 for the hog, but I don't know how much he charges for Howard."

Originally Posted by Tulsa Tom
ae
we know this guy
but did you know

And the real kicker

http://rmfo-blogs.com/gravyboy/archi...y-fife-busted/

While rummaging through the garbage, Andy discovers what appears to be a Playboy. “This girl ought to be ashamed of herself!” He says, as he unfolds the center picture. He wonders what kind of person would take a magazine like that and looks to see who it’s addressed to. The name, of course, is Barney.

one in the same

bad Barney bad. But that's ok here

so welcome back its better than a pile of shit or a bullet in your pocket. And is the life of the party at any party.

PS: just to edit one more time to drive the mods nuts. As they get to see the many edits I did to this. So Barney should like when I edit a lot. just sayin

Maybe I need to get back into biking. nice shell

But going to a M&G, or to make a drop off could take like forever.

edit: Please post and bury above
Was in the public restroom - was barely sitting down when I heard a voice in the other stall: "Hi, how are you?"...Me: embarrassed, "Doin' fine!" Stall: "So what are you up to?"...Me: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just sitting here." Stall: "Can I come over?" ... Me: (attitude) "No, I'm a little busy right now!!" Stall: "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions.. Originally Posted by RickForFun
ae
  • GP
  • 08-20-2011, 11:08 AM
I have to ask OSD, what does "ae" mean? You use it often.
When I quote a post like that you need to add something to let you submit the post.

a, ah, ae. or just think how a Canadian would end every other sentence. So it means nothing. ae!
Police in Liverpool have arrested 3 of 4 Scouse Islamic Terrorists: Bin Snortin, Bin Dealin, Bin Thievin, but there was no sign of Bin Workin!!
  • GP
  • 08-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Canadians use the term "eh?"