Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

I already said I don't give a shit about DM and her ban. NYr caught my attention with the line he drew, and his calling members "trolls" in his representation of the Owner of this board. He could have walked back that line and pointed the fat whore for the next legitimate infraction she would commit in Dallas. I wouldn't give a shit. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Glad you have stayed so focused once in a while....
... there is a point where a modtard will lose his cape ... Originally Posted by dearhunter
So mods get capes? Like a superhero cape, or like a piece of real estate cape?
The first benefit of being a modtard is not free pussy, easy access without screening or the ability to manipulate the masses. It is immunity from other modtards.

That is a two way street...........ijs

JY, my cape is pinck.

andy, there is more value in my unfocused posts.....if you pay attention.
Thus spake the prophet.
in Tebow's name
amen
^^^

He forgot to mention, don't tug on Superman's Cape or Piss into the wind....
  • NYr
  • 04-22-2016, 06:12 PM
a quick couple of answers.

why no posts....I have been on the road for business and busy with work the past two weeks with limited time or ability to be on the board. Also why even respond, it isn't going to change anyone's thoughts/opinions

As for why I do this job, for the benefit of the community. My first mod duties here were a result of being asked by a previous owner of the site. Definitely not free pussy as suggested; no one may believe it...but I have always turned down the offers...knowing there would be strings attached.

As for issuing points on that thread, I have given others direct warnings and they adhered as far as I know...I have been away and have not read that thread either. The trolling by DM was about Kitty stating she was white in her profile.

As for favoritism...none, I have even issued points to folks I consider friends when they did not adhere to a warning.

THN: get over it, you are still upset about removing an ad which didn't follow the rules...and you were not the only one that was done to that weekend or other weekends.

Manslut: get over it too...I don't even recall what I gave you a warning or points for....why hold a grudge?

As for issuing any warnings/points on this thread, I will excuse myself from doing so since this thread is about an action I took.
Well NYr....I'm still going to blame you if I don't get layed this weekend. It can't be me in fkn Houston smh again...
As for issuing points on that thread, I have given others direct warnings and they adhered as far as I know...I have been away and have not read that thread either. The trolling by DM was about Kitty stating she was white in her profile.
Originally Posted by NYr
Missing the point, again. And seemingly willing to address the questions that you can slip sway an easy answer. Why answer at all, if you evade the tough questions?

Why issue a directive that is not enforceable except by your opinion? Trolling a provider is in the eye of the beholder. Why is the race she chooses to advertise under not fair game on a whole board exactly? The moment eccie made it a searchable option, it became relevant for discussion.

Where is that "All too easy" meme when I need it?
^^^^

You do know when you travel... The Internet is broke...

You have to walk to the ticket counters for tickets... The card readers at hotels are broke, and there is no way you can use a laptop in a hotel... Ijs
You guys actually read all 489 post on this Houston drama treeAd? You must actually give a fk. You have no ladies to visit?? That give a fk bout you
Missing the point, again. And seemingly willing to address the questions that you can slip sway an easy answer. Why answer at all, if you evade the tough questions?

Why issue a directive that is not enforceable except by your opinion? Trolling a provider is in the eye of the beholder. Why is the race she chooses to advertise under not fair game on a whole board exactly? The moment eccie made it a searchable option, it became relevant for discussion.

Where is that "All too easy" meme when I need it? Originally Posted by Boltfan
But..Kitty tread was about looking over 50 and looking like her pictures..Not the race ..That subject was something DM brought back as she seem to have issue with it
no?
But..Kitty tread was about looking over 50 and looking like her pictures..Not the race ..That subject was something DM brought back as she seem to have issue with it
no? Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
In your opinion. That is a very narrow view of the topic Kitty whined about getting picked on, opened the door to critiques of her long history of complaints about misleading customers. DoMo and others commented on her playing fast and loose with her race description.

Hence why I said the "off topic" enforcement is too vague. I used to be a KItty supporter, but this is her monkeys and her circus and she keeps stepping right in the middle ring and plays the victim.

The topic of the entire board is information sharing. Board ownership has made it clear you don't get to hide from your past. Too fucking bad if people are tired of seeing it. If one guy is saved from a bad decision (and the flip side, if one lady is protected because we bring up the history of a member who manipulates ladies) then the board did its job. You can't be nieve enough to think new members automatically know all the past drama and dangers or long time members.
In your opinion. That is a very narrow view of the topic Kitty whined about getting picked on, opened the door to critiques of her long history of complaints about misleading customers. DoMo and others commented on her playing fast and loose with her race description.

Hence why I said the "off topic" enforcement is too vague. I used to be a KItty supporter, but this is her monkeys and her circus and she keeps stepping right in the middle ring and plays the victim.

The topic of the entire board is information sharing. Board ownership has made it clear you don't get to hide from your past. Too fucking bad if people are tired of seeing it. If one guy is saved from a bad decision (and the flip side, if one lady is protected because we bring up the history of a member who manipulates ladies) then the board did its job. You can't be nieve enough to think new members automatically know all the past drama and dangers or long time members. Originally Posted by Boltfan
So if her past posts...Contribute to it would it not be fair that past DM posts contribute to it to the result as well?Isn't two ways? Please explain it to my narrow french mind lol

I heard about Kitty..Actually they are few posts making references to some events but unless i spent an entire night reading all her posts..Which i didn't..But was curions about the radio.Don't exactly know..I can tell that they seem to had a lot of drama around her..
You are missing the point and attempting to co mingle two different discussions. NYr directive was not enforceable. Past has nothing to do with him laying down a directive that had no basis and backing of the directives from ownership.

OTOH, board ownership has also made it clear if you step in your own turd starting a whine thread, you live with the outcome. She whined and played the victim, for the umpteenth time. She got what she deserved. It wasn't racist, it wasn't abusive, it wasn't trolling based upon everything that has been allowed in the past.

Edit to add...

Kitty, mercianna loves to play the victim and never takes responsibility for much of the cause. Numerous members have posted the flaws in her incessant arguments. It has been an ongoing thing for literally years. Newbies like you are the perfect example of why this board doesn't allow people to hide from their past.
You are missing the point and attempting to co mingle two different discussions. NYr directive was not enforceable. Past has nothing to do with him laying down a directive that had no basis and backing of the directives from ownership.

OTOH, board ownership has also made it clear if you step in your own turd starting a whine thread, you live with the outcome. She whined and played the victim, for the umpteenth time. She got what she deserved. It wasn't racist, it wasn't abusive, it wasn't trolling based upon everything that has been allowed in the past.

Edit to add...

Kitty, mercianna loves to play the victim and never takes responsibility for much of the cause. Numerous members have posted the flaws in her incessant arguments. It has been an ongoing thing for literally years. Newbies like you are the perfect example of why this board doesn't allow people to hide from their past. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Well thanks for calling me newbie..I didn't know it apply to me been on this board for 6 years and years on ASPD but don't spend my life on every sections at all time..Shit..Yeah i don't have as much posts as you so it does make me a newbie
Thanks for calling me narrow and naïve
i guess we won't agree on certain points...It's interesting because i haven't post or argument anything since Dearhunter explained few things until you post that point was disregarded toward that mod post..Which i disagree..AND it's my opinion

One person got themselves in turd..Let them seat in it..Well yes..That apply for everybody..
If i got myself in hot seat..I shall deal with it

History?Well shall we go by the one that got banned?Or the one that remove herself..Both are at fault