What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

Watching "The Crown" on Netflix. Love history and biographies. Takes me back to a time in my youth when I had evil thoughts for Princess Margaret on horseback.
Netflix.... finished Peeky Blinders.... awesome 1920's period piece in England and Shameless. Fuckin Frank is the shitz!!!
Cheers!!
  • cr76
  • 02-13-2017, 10:06 AM
Almost caught up on bates motel for season 5 and all caught up on gothma
Tommy boy. Nice pic cabletex. Great actor. Loved his Alfie on Peeky Blinders. Cold sumbitch.

Cheers
TWD, SIX, NFL Network, Into the Badlands, and Two and A Half Men reruns with Charlie Sheen...
...SIX Originally Posted by spank_my_monkey76
MV5BMTQ5NDgzMTU1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzc3MjIwMTI@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I've been watching that too, pretty good so far...
The Detour is very funny!!
Originally Posted by cabletex7

Stuck on taboo too
  • cr76
  • 02-27-2017, 07:00 PM
I need to watch a taboo -

24: Legacy is just as addicting as the previous incarnation and Bates Motel Started up - I'm all caught up A and excited to see how things play out - someone did ruin the shock ending of last season but it's all good -
I need to watch a taboo -

24: Legacy is just as addicting as the previous incarnation ... Originally Posted by cr76
Really??
I'm Glad Billions is back on air and of course Walking Dead. Sunday nights are worth waiting for again .
  • cr76
  • 02-28-2017, 11:28 AM
Really?? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Yes sir - so far I'm hooked -

although tree people - it's still classic 24
Netflix, because Uverse box is FUBAR again. Two days on the phone with Ms. Patel, their service advisor, before I got an appointment for an AT and T service call. I hate cable companies!
  • cr76
  • 03-07-2017, 06:58 AM
Bates Motel started its final season and even though they are bringing in Rihanna as Marion crane - I think they will extend the show beyond psycho.

I'm also interested to see how the handle Det arbogast and Lila crane - since they introduced Sam loomis as an ass hole