Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

^ji ji ji ji,,, a wrestling fan. The brutal part is right before the tap out,,,
IF YOU READ MY FUCKING AD SINCE YOU ARE PULLING UP EVERY FUCKING THING ELSE I AM NOT SEEING ANYONE NEW ONLY PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN BEFORE AND FOR 3 FUNKY ASS DAYS WHO GIVES A RATS ASS ! IT ALSO STATES IM OFF FOR THE WEEKEND SOME OF YALL NEED TO GET A FUCKING LIFE IM DONE

DO YOU FEEL LEFT OUT Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
so many fucktards obsessed with doing Dorfy!!, the more you push them away.....the more they want to be with you....lol.......your thighs must be tired of throat punching.....you should offer up one session, no holds barred to the highest bidder, with a reserve.....if they're begging.....make them pay .........
I hear ya,,,what I can't understand with Dorfy being very causious and safe,
why she let that dude piss on her beautiful face?,,,IJS.
That was degrading,,,would that man try that with his old lady?,,,hell No.
Why did Dorfy let that take place,,, she deserves better.
You are going to tell me,,,don't worry about it. The thought is stuck in my
head. She needs to kick these fuckers in the balls and grin,,,
I wasn't left out baby,,, You told me to go find the threads that you announced being retired and no longer a provider, I did that for you Dorfy.
Within a thread you made three comments that everyone can see how much you hated the business,, what more you from us baby?
We respectfully read your comments and can't make you happy come hell or high water,,,
Good luck Baby Originally Posted by Lorde
Again you can't fucking read I said go find the threads I STARTED but you still haven't done that...
I hear ya,,,what I can't understand with Dorfy being very causious and safe,
why she let that dude piss on her beautiful face?,,,IJS.
That was degrading,,,would that man try that with his old lady?,,,hell No.
Why did Dorfy let that take place,,, she deserves better.
You are going to tell me,,,don't worry about it. The thought is stuck in my
head. She needs to kick these fuckers in the balls and grin,,, Originally Posted by Lorde
Where does it say someone pissed on my face please post that as well... I want to see the exact wording to this please share..

Another dorthy booger who won't just leave me alone
I wasn't left out baby,,, You told me to go find the threads that you announced being retired and no longer a provider, I did that for you Dorfy.
Within a thread you made three comments that everyone can see how much you hated the business,, what more you from us baby?
We respectfully read your comments and can't make you happy come hell or high water,,,
Good luck Baby Originally Posted by Lorde
Your point of all this is what ?
Originally Posted by Lorde
Thanks for your concern
I am not back you fucktards I have a weekend off so I am seeing regular clients no new clients.... after Monday I will not be seeing anyone again for a while... heh but yall are so easy to convence carry on...

Like Papi says what you don't know wont hurt you

How do you know I haven't already been seeing a few clients without advertising?

Until My Showcase Is Up Im Not Exactly Back... Toodles Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
This Post is so unbelievably funny and fucked up I still can't believe it.
Back on Eccie in how many days?
Back on you back in how many days?
Back posting a ad in how many days?
Are you telling me your Throat punching brand of wit was not drawing the boys
In?
I am shocked and saddened by this turn of events.

I never saw this one coming......
advice to those that choke on their own words,,,
silence is golden
French toast ... Part 3 the story continues .....
Everyone can't be french toast,,,ji ji ji
and everyone can't be a white knight.
The queen gags on her own written words,,,or chokes on the french toast.
She who bites the hands that feeds her,,,someone that hates this place
should find the door of the castle.
Pfft
We can't force the lady to be happy and she doesn't want to be here,,,she thincks everyone is dumb. deserves to be left alone and respect her wishes.