the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Ok Tara whats the deal? Do you have a magic pussy? Why the fuck do all these fucktards follow you around slurping up your crumbs. I've never seen dudes turn into total slobbering pussies so quickly. They fall over themselves trying to compliment you in every thread you are in and some come across like total pussies with no balls.

Do you chop off dudes balls the first time they see you and only lend them back occasionally. Is that why they all come across like fem-men. I'd ask them but they don't even have the balls to respond.

'Look at me Tara I said something good about you' "tara, i defended you, can I get a pet on the head"

WTF Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Good for you. You get a lolli pop.
Don't know why everyone has animosity towards u hon. U seem cool to me. Originally Posted by Drake777745
Thanks love. Your cool 2 me 2.
Absolutely no discussion or minors! None! Keep that shit off the board!
Lets ask a mod if i was banned or if they froze my acct? Gosh golly it feels good to be thought if this much. Ask mojo He will tell ya. Man i an so flattered that yall care this much about me to check my ads everyday and my showcase. Feel the love. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Less love, more settling bets is all.
Yeah like loosing your bets i heard.How's the poker with sweet Kendall.
Damn, Tara is so hot !!! Drooling , drooling , kisses , kisses! Originally Posted by Htking
Thanks doll
Don't know why everyone has animosity towards u hon. U seem cool to me. Originally Posted by Drake777745
There are some assholes that feel irrationally wronged, a few trolls that get their jollies off of her angry replies, and similar shit that is more on the other parties than on Tara. I would wager good, hard cash that at least 80% of the animosity is well earned and deserved, though. Any criticism, no matter how valid, is met by abuse and harrassment. Imagined slights against Tara get a similar poorly excecuted crazy lashing out treatment from her. When she is wrong, she would rather double down with vitriol and shit slinging than try to improve. And whatever you see in public is only the sugar coated version; anything she does through PM is significantly more vicious and idiotic.
Why y'all be hating on beautiful Tara ??? Guess Taylor Swift was right , haters just gonna hate , hate hate
There he is. Didn't take you long to come out from the wood works. Man this is what 4 years you have been mad at me because i didn't have sex with you without a condom like you begged me too? Even offering me alot of money and i told you no. Get over yourself already. I don't like you. You dont like me. This isnt science. Just go find someone else .
But posting on all my reviews good or bad and talking crap about me every chance you get makes you look dumb. Im sure there are plenty of girls that will do what you want bbfs. But not me..Come on its been over 3 years get over me already.
Ur so hot Tara. Originally Posted by Drake777745
Thanks sweetie.
There he is. Didn't take you lomg to come out from the wood works. Nan this is what 4 years you have been mad at me because i didn't have sex with you without a condom like you begged me too? Even offering me alot of money and i told you no. Get over yourself already. I don't like you. You know that. But posting on all my reviews good or bad and talking crap about me every chance you get makes you look dumb. Im sure there are plenty of girls that will do what you want bbfs. But not me..Come on its been over 3 years g get over me already. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That's news to me. Funny that complaint is brand new. Also funny that you were more than willing to publicly offer me a free session afterwards if that's the case. But I guess keeping the stories straight is tough when there are so many who have wronged or been wronged by you.

I'm honestly not mad, just watching the train wreck.
Oh please you know its true. Why else would you have this attack out for me on everything that says Tara. Take care dude. Im sure you will still be around 3 more years. Funny when you look at my over 300 reviews. And very few no's. Yup im not perfect and im not gonna click with everyone i meet. I dont like you and didn't from day 1 I met you. Now really its been iver 3 years go find something else to do than find all my Threads and start crap over and over.
Train wreck lmaof. Funny my pm box got full by 3pm today. You haters think yall hurt me. But in all reality you dont. I got 2 appts just off this crap right here alone. Oh reviews coming You Just make yourself look stupid. Look ive been here since aspd. Tara is going no where. Hate all you want. Its fun to me.
Time for my nite run. Peace out.
I took the "Over" bet, so please don't post anything too cunty, Tara.

But don't let them push you around, either.
I took the "Over" bet, so please don't post anything too cunty, Tara.

But don't let them push you around, either. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
You know what im kinda liking your style.
Damn so I seeing most of her haters are from like 5 years ago and shit? Damn that's sad that people are still holding a grudge after all that time. It just shows that ur on their mind Ma. keep shakin em off...