How many of us are left from ASPD?

Why did they take away aspd? Originally Posted by 360fanboy
The owner/founder passed away. There was a lot of drama over succession, it eventually went dark.
I joined ASPD in 2004. I had a different username then. I was sorry to see ASPD go away.

I met several wonderful ladies and had a great time over the coarse of 3 years or so, then took a break from the hobby world altogether.

The bug re-bit me a few months ago and I joined ECCIE. I can't say it's been awesome here yet as it has been next to impossible to schedule. Everyone seems to be so much more security conscious than they were a decade ago. I guess, really, that's for the best.

Bottom line is, I'm an average 44 year old trying to re-engage in this crazy hobby. We'll see how it goes.

Have Fun,
Funster
i was 16. ftango7. those were the days my friends....and boy did i catch shit...still it was fun...
I miss the ASPD days. More than that I miss the women
All my regulars retired near the end. Started in 2005. A lot has changed. I retired myself for a couple of years. Trying to get established again but don't have as much free time to play as I did back in ASPD days.
I was there, but not long before the switch...
I was there for a few years before it went away; probably had 10 reviews on there. I remember a provider from Ft. Worth whose name I can't recall telling me about ASPD one night; had no idea it existed before then. Found it very helpful.
2003 til it went boom. Someone had posted a pic of the site somewhere on this site, only reason I stopped in here. =)
I was Tony Gambino on ASPD since 2008
I was there in 2005
I joined ASPD in 2001. I was living in Austin at the time. Great times, fun social events.
Maybe 2006 possibly earlier...just stumbled across it some how but it was like finding buried treasure, could not believe the great info exchange
  • hrock
  • 04-14-2014, 10:40 PM
I "think" it was 2001 for me. Was glad to find it. Sure beat the methods I was using before aspd
I THINK I may have joined in 2000 but it COULD have been 2001. It was early on alright...good times. I met lots of lovely people there then it just seemed to go down (NOT in a good way! LOL!).

Anyone who was there knows me 'cause I've been around forever!
Circa 2005, same handle too. Back in the days of Gigi, Hunter Jordan, Kimberly Kisses, dfwkitty, PrivateConnections, et al. Semi retired and mostly UTR now
but under a diff handle then . I miss aspd an all the lost reviews I had there now its like im a newbie if I ask for an appointment . Alfred