DOW cracks 25,000!!!! On its way to 30,000!

Can't prove you wrong to you because you won't read the article.

If trump gets Obamacare repealed, existing conditions will not be covered.
Sorry, I can't give you a tweet-length answer. Every legal action trump is taking in relationship to health care is against saving coverage for pre-existing conditions.
One of those links goes to a government site. Centers for Medicare and Medicade Services.

READ it.

If you don't believe it or can't read it or whatever, that's not my problem.

People who have company-provided insurance aren't safe. Companies change providers all the time for many reasons but mostly cost. And if you change providers, without reforms and Obamacare repealed, there is no guarantee you'll be covered.

I'm still waiting for that health plan from the repubs.

Oh, that's right.
After the election.
not so fast munch. still waiting for you to prove me wrong here .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Can't prove you wrong to you because you won't read the article.

If trump gets Obamacare repealed, existing conditions will not be covered.
Sorry, I can't give you a tweet-length answer. Every legal action trump is taking in relationship to health care is against saving coverage for pre-existing conditions.
One of those links goes to a government site. Centers for Medicare and Medicade Services.

READ it.

If you don't believe it or can't read it or whatever, that's not my problem.

People who have company-provided insurance aren't safe. Companies change providers all the time for many reasons but mostly cost. And if you change providers, without reforms and Obamacare repealed, there is no guarantee you'll be covered.

I'm still waiting for that health plan from the repubs.

Oh, that's right.
After the election.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

i did read it. prove it only affects 15% of the work force who are self-employed. we'll wait ..
  • oeb11
  • 02-12-2020, 06:55 PM
Blue nonsense - "Is not my problem"!
By the way, I thought you said I was full of shit about being an Ivy League grad. Don't try to "jew me down" out of $100K. I'm also full of shit about being a 6'4" man who works out 5 days a week and takes boxing and Muay Thai lessons for cardio and that I would beat the shit out of you.

If you believe I am false about any of those claims, you go by my rules and you get an easy $200K. Trust me. I'm good for it. Here's the problem though, I tell no lies. You make sure you have my $200K and stop being a pathetic old bitch behind a keyboard. My rules are simple. I'll even reimburse you for the cheap plane ticket and drive you to the hospital or morgue, but I will make sure that you will have no weapons on you if you are stupid enough to meet me.

Oh, and out of repect for TWK and WTF and to stay on topic; RIP Kobe Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Gotcha - here you demanded a bet and you were going to prove you were in fact an Ivy Leaguer!

The other post has you denying it like the prevaricating liar you are!!!
I'm a hell of a lot more clever than you. But that doesn't really mean much. Given your moron rating.

Good little trumpy. You are wrong but you continue to double down.

Sorry charlie, once again you prove you are full of shit.

I didn't include the line items that supported your point.
From my previous post:

Intent to deceive need not be present for a statement to be a lie. Saying intent has to be present is a lie.

Why would I, "super-smart-guy"? You included one that backed up your stupid point. You intentionally didn't include the line I did. Each line item is a stand-alone "smart-guy". They are "or" statements. Not "and" statements. (for the stupid people, that means you can use any one or more statements together)

You just demonstrated you don't have the 7th-grade skill of using a dictionary correctly. But that's a strength in your world, right?

As for the rest of your punk-ass claims, you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives 2 shits whether you live or die.
If you had balls you would post proof of your ass-pulled claims.

I've never said I went to an Ivy League school, even if you had asked, I would never agree to meet a cowardly, punk-ass-bitch, key-board warrior for a "beating", and finally you just admitted you don't know what the word "stalk" means.

Your projection skills seem good. Your claim I cherry-picked something after you previously had done exactly that proves that.

Now trot your lying Cougar High ass off. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Gotcha liar!

You have been soundly humiliated in a public forum for everyone to see.
Uncle Han, you’d better lawyer up before Lucas smashes your old lady again!

LOLLING @ the toughests guy on ECCIE.
Uncle Han, you’d better lawyer up before Lucas smashes your old lady again!

LOLLING @ the toughests guy on ECCIE. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Reported that one, Pedsy.

Your life is so fucking pathetic I just ran a charity 10K to raise awareness for it.

Now shows us the hanging corpses again.
Your life is so fucking pathetic I just ran a charity 10K to raise awareness for it. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I didn't know piggies could run a 10K. Which little piglet won? What was the winning time?

Oink, oink!

Your life is so fucking pathetic I just ran a charity 10K to raise awareness for it.

Now shows us the hanging corpses again. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

ur having a necrophilia moment??? really....

Now shows us the hanging corpses again. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

oh yeah? what rule did yous cite? "I hate TWK"? not sure that's a rule violation on this web site.

so what did yous do to get around yer ban, yssup rider? tor browser? vpn? change isp's? actually move to Clarksville, Canada?

BAHAHHAHAAAA
I'm a hell of a lot more clever than you. But that doesn't really mean much. Given your moron rating.

Good little trumpy. You are wrong but you continue to double down.

Sorry charlie, once again you prove you are full of shit.

I didn't include the line items that supported your point.
From my previous post:

Intent to deceive need not be present for a statement to be a lie. Saying intent has to be present is a lie.

Why would I, "super-smart-guy"? You included one that backed up your stupid point. You intentionally didn't include the line I did. Each line item is a stand-alone "smart-guy". They are "or" statements. Not "and" statements. (for the stupid people, that means you can use any one or more statements together)

You just demonstrated you don't have the 7th-grade skill of using a dictionary correctly. But that's a strength in your world, right?

As for the rest of your punk-ass claims, you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives 2 shits whether you live or die.
If you had balls you would post proof of your ass-pulled claims.

I've never said I went to an Ivy League school, even if you had asked, I would never agree to meet a cowardly, punk-ass-bitch, key-board warrior for a "beating", and finally you just admitted you don't know what the word "stalk" means.

Your projection skills seem good. Your claim I cherry-picked something after you previously had done exactly that proves that.

Now trot your lying Cougar High ass off. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Liar!
The lying liars can't keep their mouths (or fingers in this case) from lying.

Not content to shove your shit covered shoe into your mouth, you demand the right to insert your second shoe.
Since this is America, you have the right to insert as many shoes as you want into any of your openings.

You start off with a lie, get caught, and try to change the subject by lying again.

You quote a post by Lucas McCain (which is clearly stated) and claim it's by me.

Is your latest lie that I am also Lucas McCain? Or are you just stupid?

My money would be on both. No lie you tell can surprise me. And there is no rock bottom on stupidity. You keep sinking lower.

Face it. You got caught again.

You can sit on a Coke bottle and not even notice.

Gotcha - here you demanded a bet and you were going to prove you were in fact an Ivy Leaguer!

The other post has you denying it like the prevaricating liar you are!!! Originally Posted by friendly fred
You quote a post by Lucas McCain (which is clearly stated) and claim it's by me. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Munchkin is up! It's almost 4pm EST. Did you have breakfast yet, munchy? Was it a liquid one?

So Lucas McCain is your alter ego on eccie? Who knew?

Thanks for confirming!

As humiliated as a guy who thinks that all definitions under a word in a dictionary apply to every use of that word?

As humiliated as a guy who can't attribute a quote to the author shown with the quote?

As humiliated as a guy who claims he is being stalked but he doesn't know the name of his stalker?

As humiliated as a guy who counts on repeating lies until he actually believes them?

Gotcha liar!

You have been soundly humiliated in a public forum for everyone to see. Originally Posted by friendly fred