This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

You sure as hell fooled the fuck out of me on the idiot part. Originally Posted by tsjasmine
Coming from a person that's good friends with Kitty and doesn't know the difference between 180 and 360 degrees I think I'll still be able to sleep tonight.

And quit hijacking this thread! This is a celebration of Kitty finding some that loves her and her being responsible with her money so she doesn't have to sell bareback sex in the chat rooms anymore.
You sure as hell fooled the fuck out of me on the idiot part. Originally Posted by tsjasmine
hey guy lean to your right and tell kitty this is the turn the thread took, and check your tuck, your mini me might be showing......by the way how is this thread any of your business dude?
They are very proud of me

Sorry but !VI! was forced into everything, did you not read the part about her getting tasered?

!VI! is 110% not responsible for anything that she has "allegedly" said or done for the past 4 years.

Oh please, no reason to put yourself down like that. You look great to me, and very young. You obviously did not mean this comment. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
tasered...lol she was behind the entire thing, she started off as wolf girl and went on from there...YOU, appeared after her framing of her ex boy friend happened and she ratted him out to the feds...thinking they were stupid enough to buy her story...which according to her theater arts teacher....ahem ...professor they did not, only going after him for the gun bullshit that he may beat......her victim story gained initial interest then her seedy real life came into play, and the press dropped it asap.....vi you really need some body to talk to, and some therapy...
or you can keep up your multiple id's here on eccie and pretend to be an interested third party ....instead of the whore in the campus videos .....where you barebacked any and every old man with black socks, while you texted the guy you were setting up.....and had a midget tranny film it.........completely normal stuff........tebow help us!
hey guy lean to your right and tell kitty this is the turn the thread took, and check your tuck, your mini me might be showing......by the way how is this thread any of your business dude? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Kitty is banned thanks to people like you. Jasmine is simply defending Kitty and speaking on her behalf.

BTW its now officially 1 month down and 5 months to go before Kitty makes her return. We will all be counting down the days until March 20th, 2017.

tasered...lol she was behind the entire thing, she started off as wolf girl and went on from there...YOU, appeared after her framing of her ex boy friend happened and she ratted him out to the feds...thinking they were stupid enough to buy her story...which according to her theater arts teacher....ahem ...professor they did not, only going after him for the gun bullshit that he may beat......her victim story gained initial interest then her seedy real life came into play, and the press dropped it asap.....vi you really need some body to talk to, and some therapy...
or you can keep up your multiple id's here on eccie and pretend to be an interested third party ....instead of the whore in the campus videos .....where you barebacked any and every old man with black socks, while you texted the guy you were setting up.....and had a midget tranny film it.........completely normal stuff........tebow help us! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
When this all comes to trial, and the final verdict is in, and the final sentencing has been made official, then you will be singing a much different song.

It is completely obvious to me that !VI! was forced into everything including anything you may or may not have seen on those clearly "edited" videos which removed pertinent stuff. Try watching the unedited videos and you will get the real story. But you cant cuz "someone" probably deleted the original versions by now.

As I have said all along, !VI! is 110% not responsible for anything that she has "allegedly" said or done for the past 4 years. She should also be allowed to return to UNT with open arms as she clearly has done nothing wrong, and is obviously the victim in this situation.
UNT is out of your league.

Terrell State would fit you like a glove

UNT is out of your league.

Terrell State would fit you like a glove

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
LOL--Damn you... you made me click the link to read Steve's post.
Kitty is banned thanks to people like you. Jasmine is simply defending Kitty and speaking on her behalf.

BTW its now officially 1 month down and 5 months to go before Kitty makes her return. We will all be counting down the days until March 20th, 2017.

When this all comes to trial, and the final verdict is in, and the final sentencing has been made official, then you will be singing a much different song.

It is completely obvious to me that !VI! was forced into everything including anything you may or may not have seen on those clearly "edited" videos which removed pertinent stuff. Try watching the unedited videos and you will get the real story. But you cant cuz "someone" probably deleted the original versions by now.

As I have said all along, !VI! is 110% not responsible for anything that she has "allegedly" said or done for the past 4 years. She should also be allowed to return to UNT with open arms as she clearly has done nothing wrong, and is obviously the victim in this situation. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Yeah now that I think about ....they were filmed with high tech equipment, and obviously a green screen so backround could be added later....because no healthy sane person could live in a room that filthy, and I guess they added the stains on the filthy mattress....you could see how she was totally forced into it....especially the one where she was texting on her phone while
the fat old creep was barebacking her....oh wait that was all of them
  • motor
  • 10-22-2016, 11:27 PM
HEY Steveo shiny guy....Can you set me up with !VI!, I want to bust a nut in her hole. hay if you cant get it do ask sean if he can
[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Attachment 566836
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Who cares about the drama? Look at that nice ass!
Yeah now that I think about ....they were filmed with high tech equipment, and obviously a green screen so backround could be added later....because no healthy sane person could live in a room that filthy, and I guess they added the stains on the filthy mattress....you could see how she was totally forced into it....especially the one where she was texting on her phone while
the fat old creep was barebacking her....oh wait that was all of them Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Perhaps the original, unedited videos were taken by the police during the raid. If so, this will all come out at the trial and then people like you will be all quiet and disappear.
Perhaps the original, unedited videos were taken by the police during the raid. If so, this will all come out at the trial and then people like you will be all quiet and disappear. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
there wont be any trial on trafficking charges....her case has already fallen apart...he'll do 18 months on gun charges and because vi is so unstable she probably wont be charged with filling a false report....although she should be charged.....
Who cares about the drama? Look at that nice ass! Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
you should give her a call...you would make a great fit with her, and you could help her polish her 300k worth of jewelry she received as a gift.....from a generous guy sent them to her.....and you being a generous guy...according to bone maker Barbie....
there wont be any trial on trafficking charges....her case has already fallen apart...he'll do 18 months on gun charges and because vi is so unstable she probably wont be charged with filling a false report....although she should be charged..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You should be charged too. Charged for being an indecent human being. They wouldn't even need a trial for you, it would go straight to sentencing.

you should give her a call...you would make a great fit with her, and you could help her polish her 300k worth of jewelry she received as a gift.....from a generous guy sent them to her.....and you being a generous guy...according to bone maker Barbie.... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You people and your jealous reactions over the 300k gifts are so hilarious. Just like a bunch of 10 year olds in school who are jealous that a classmate got a brand new bike and they didnt.
you should give her a call...you would make a great fit with her, and you could help her polish her 300k worth of jewelry she received as a gift.....from a generous guy sent them to her.....and you being a generous guy...according to bone maker Barbie.... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Still LMAO!
Kitty, now that you are retired and have way too much time on your hands, please post your angst here. Instead of that thread in Houston, where believe it or not, nobody fucking cares.

They care for the needy and down trotten here in Dallas