NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Hope JFF doesn't fall victim of the curse of "Pick #22" for Cleveland...

Brandon Weeden and Brady Quinn were both picked #22
Satin, your woman is wise. Love the comment.
Hope JFF doesn't fall victim of the curse of "Pick #22" for Cleveland...

Brandon Weeden and Brady Quinn were both picked #22 Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Already dooming him. Damn, poor JFF, been rough evening for him. And you are already cursing him. Lmao.
Satin that bitch BT agrees with me all the time. Originally Posted by Daddio
Nope, I never asked the following questions in any of my posts.

When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
But 'Sugar' Daddio damn sure has! 'Sug's' a Fuk'n Cockaholic!
It's official the Cleveland fucking Browns are smarter than the nut less Texans!!!

Fuck Rick Smith, fuck McNuttless McNaair, and fuck the Raiders.

No Nuts, No Brains, No Qb, No playoffs!!! Fuck the Texans!!! It was sitting right there for the taking. Could you imagine how excited the city, fuck the nation, would have been if we got JFF to go with Clowney!!
It's official the Cleveland fucking Browns are smarter than the nut less Texans!!!

Fuck Rick Smith, fuck McNuttless McNaair, and fuck the Raiders.

No Nuts, No Brains, No Qb, No playoffs!!! Fuck the Texans!!! It was sitting right there for the taking. Could you imagine how excited the city, fuck the nation, would have been if we got JFF to go with Clowney!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Go ahead and jump! It's only 14 floors!

It won't hurt long. I promise!
Browns are putting together a pretty good team, they have been in the cellar for so long can they turn it around?
DAYUM...

Some of these young cats have good looking gals back in the waiting room with them LOL
  • Satin
  • 05-08-2014, 09:12 PM
Dammit Alexis I love you. I can't even get a female to go to the damn games with us! You rock!!!

WTF happened to Bridgewater? Any way we select him? Just because of one shitty meaningless Pro Day? Jeez....
Browns are putting together a pretty good team, they have been in the cellar for so long can they turn it around? Originally Posted by spear88
They had a lot of draft choices to work with!

WTF happened to Bridgewater? Any way we select him? Just because of one shitty meaningless Pro Day? Jeez.... Originally Posted by Satin
If he is on the board when the Texans pick, I believe they will take him!
We might get bridgewater and nick wright loses a shitload of money, that would be a win, win
Fuck I hope not. I do not want Teddy Bridgetitty.

Nick Wright and Sean Pendergast prolly lost 30k each. Bridgetitty will not go in the 1st round now, unless the stupid fucking texans trade up to get him.
They had a lot of draft choices to work with!

If he is on the board when the Texans pick, I believe they will take him! Originally Posted by bigtex
Nah, he won't pick TB. He wants a big dick daddy QB. I say Carr or Savage. Teddy's so fraile.
Dammit Alexis I love you. I can't even get a female to go to the damn games with us! You rock!!!

WTF happened to Bridgewater? Any way we select him? Just because of one shitty meaningless Pro Day? Jeez.... Originally Posted by Satin

Did you say game? Shit, I couldn't survive without sports, games, playoffs, etc.
I'm weird I guess. Lol.
I've been into sports my whole life. It's fun. Takes my mind off things. It's therapy for me.
Whew, what a draft so far. Two more days.
Nah, he won't pick TB. He wants a big dick daddy QB. I say Carr or Savage. Teddy's so fraile. Originally Posted by bambino
It looks like we are going to have to wait until tomorrow to find out who the Texans will take.

Bridgewater to the Vikings!

Assuming we are going with a QB, we will have a choice of Carr, Savage, Mettenberger, Garoppolo, or AJ (in no particular order.)

The highest QB left on the board is Derek Carr!

Deja vu????? Yikes!!!!!