For those who need proof of election fraud....

No I don't. But you do...often. You make up quotes pretending to be written by other members...and post them. Originally Posted by VitaMan

deflecting are ya? complain to the mod squad about how the quote feature works if you don't like it.

you never cite your so-called sources. you avoid it. on purpose.
You think it is perfectly fine to make up quotes and post them as if they were real quotes from other members, because the quote feature is able to allow that.

Why is that not surprising ?
You think it is perfectly fine to make up quotes and post them as if they were real quotes from other members, because the quote feature is able to allow that.

Why is that not surprising ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
He quoted you.
No he didn't. He made up fake quotes.

WackoBamb.....don't leave home without it.
No he didn't. He made up fake quotes.

I edited VitaLessMan's quote. Originally Posted by VitaMan

i altered your quote. nothing against the rules about it. you aren't the first poster to get butt hurt over it. i wouldn't rage whine to the mod squad about it. as i said they've heard this many times before. if they thought it needed to be fixed they would have a long time ago. deal with it sparky.
vm is a crybaby!
Diaper Dilbert chimes in. Time to change those diapers Dilbert. You just made another mess.
i altered your quote. nothing against the rules about it. you aren't the first poster to get butt hurt over it. i wouldn't rage whine to the mod squad about it. as i said they've heard this many times before. if they thought it needed to be fixed they would have a long time ago. deal with it sparky. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You are a strange man with strange needs. Hope you manage to restrain yourself from misquoting others in the real world.
He quoted you. Originally Posted by bambino
Just yesterday Bambino was shouting ultramagas are never wrong.

Now the next day, he is wrong. You just can't trust these guys. And it was his partner to boot that he was wring about.
Diaper Dilbert chimes in. Time to change those diapers Dilbert. You just made another mess. Originally Posted by VitaMan
i'm not the one making a mess, thats you!
We don't raise crybabies in my family, I'll tell you that. My tough niece, mentioned here before, will attend A&M. She's gonna hear life-long shit from the UT side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cetd4sxpP8Y
Didn't a new documentary movie just come out on this?

[ITwo Thousand Mules [/I]I think its called. Haven't seen it yet. Wonder if it will be suppressed by the Department of Homeland Security's new Disinformation Board.
Didn't a new documentary movie just come out on this?

[ITwo Thousand Mules [/I]I think its called. Haven't seen it yet. Wonder if it will be suppressed by the Department of Homeland Security's new Disinformation Board.
Documentary? Michael Moore release something?

HAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHSH!