nothing reply anything you want

• clmc
  • 07-31-2024, 02:21 PM
YEP^^^^^^^^^^^ Originally Posted by lilylivered

and Trump stumbled and fell. Never was shot.
There was no treason going on.
Everything is fine citizen...
Believe what we tell you
We wouldnt lie
We love you
Hahahaha....
I wonder what they will tell us to think next....
I wonder what they will tell us to think next.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Well, shall we start with the fact that the Lib Media is now telling us that Kamala was never the Border Czar? Border Czar "title" or not, she was put in charge of shoring up the border. The excuse that she was only there to establish the "root causes" is fucking obsurd and an insult to my intelligence. We fucking know what the root cause is. We're the greatest and freeist country in the world. What more do we need to know why these fucks wanna come here?

There's plenty more, it's all on video.
  • clmc
  • 07-31-2024, 03:01 PM
There's plenty more, it's all on video. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
LOL! Got a link to that FAUX video???
  • clmc
  • 07-31-2024, 03:02 PM
I wonder what they will tell us to think next.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Plenty on his Untruth Social site....LOL
LOL! Got a link to that FAUX video??? Originally Posted by clmc
I absolutely do, and I'll certainly post them when I have the time. There's dozens....not that it will matter. You'll just deny that it's...umm....what did the White House call them...Oh....Cheap Fakes.
  • clmc
  • 07-31-2024, 03:22 PM
Depends on good a job Don's pal Vlad did on creating them....LOL
  • clmc
  • 07-31-2024, 03:22 PM
Can't wait to see them....LOL
  • R.M.
  • 07-31-2024, 03:49 PM
Has the planet gone to hell?
Just asking. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yes in a cheap queer ass bucket of fukery.
Climate is determined over a long period of time. Weather is day to day. It has always been hot in the summertime. I remember it being hot when I was kid and that was a few years ago. You want to do something to help the world. Plant some trees. I have planted over 5000 on my land. Only a retard would believe their greenhouse carbon bullshit they are throwing around so that they can start the first world tax..... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Planting trees is a positive action. Right wing climate deniers in the previous administration in Brazil turned a blind eye to historically high decimation of the Amazon forests, which acts as the "lungs" for much of the planet.

But planting more trees and cutting down fewer trees is just part of the solution. We also have to diminish the amount of poison we pump into the atmosphere. So "Drill baby Drill", is in the long term, suicide, although we still need it in the short term.
Well, shall we start with the fact that the Lib Media is now telling us that Kamala was never the Border Czar? Border Czar "title" or not, she was put in charge of shoring up the border. The excuse that she was only there to establish the "root causes" is fucking obsurd and an insult to my intelligence. We fucking know what the root cause is. We're the greatest and freeist country in the world. What more do we need to know why these fucks wanna come here?

There's plenty more, it's all on video. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Please accept my apologies for "insulting your intelligence." However, surely an intelligent person and constitutional scholar like you must know that border enforcement is not what the Constitution included in the job description of the Vice Presidency.

Despite your rantings, the fact is that Harris was give a task to investigate and see if there might be some way that US policy might diminish the conditions that cause people from Central American countries to go elsewhere. That is one part of a solution. The other parts that were painstakingly negotiated by Democrats and Republicans in the Senate, what vetoes by Trump, so he could use the issue in his campaign.
Can't wait to see them....LOL Originally Posted by clmc
And see them you will. And be sure, the links I post for your viewing pleasure will all be by your beloved Lib Media you so adore.
I can't wait to see them either. Please post them right after Mike Lindell posts the new proof he has that the election was stolen.
Please accept my apologies for "insulting your intelligence." However, surely an intelligent person and constitutional scholar like you must know that border enforcement is not what the Constitution included in the job description of the Vice Presidency.

Despite your rantings, the fact is that Harris was give a task to investigate and see if there might be some way that US policy might diminish the conditions that cause people from Central American countries to go elsewhere. That is one part of a solution. The other parts that were painstakingly negotiated by Democrats and Republicans in the Senate, what vetoes by Trump, so he could use the issue in his campaign. Originally Posted by brasil
Apology accepted. But, as I’m sure you are aware, this has absolutely nothing to do with the constitution and it’s job description of the Vice President, but everything to do with the fact that President Biden assigned her that job duty. Which she failed at miserably.

The only US policy that the Biden Admin has brought forward to diminish the immigration from Central America has been to give them more of our tax dollars. In the meantime, these same countries from Central America have been emptying out their prisons and sending them our way. Have you taken the time to research how much crime has come down in said Central American countries since Biden/Harris opened our borders? Maybe you should, you might have a different opinion.

Regarding the Senate bill that you mention, it was a shit bill that would “only” allow 2,500 illegal immigrants/day I believe it was? You’re saying you’re ok with that many per day? That are not vetted properly? And you’re ok with them living next door to you? Oh wait, you don’t live in TX, so you don’t have a clue what it’s actually like…yet.

On the other hand, why is the House bill still sitting on Schumer’s desk for nearly two years now and has refused to even bring it to the Senate floor for a vote? But, you blame Trump for this bs? C’mon man, you’ve gotta look at the entire picture and stop letting your hate for Trump cloud your ability to see the entire truth of the matter.