nothing reply anything you want

• clmc
  • 07-31-2024, 05:24 PM
FBS.... so ya really still support and love this Traitor clown???

Roughly a half page worth of admissions that Dementia Joe and his gaping giggling imbecile dei hire fucked up the border and the sovereignty of the country beyond recognition.

White male guilt is as embarrassing as it is destructive, homes.

MAGA++
You are all foolish if you think either side wants to fix the border……it’s a political cash cow for both sides.

elg…….
FBS.... so ya really still support and love this Traitor clown???

Originally Posted by clmc
Never said I did or didn’t, that’ll be my own personal decision once I enter the voting booth, and will nobody else’s business.

My point clmc is that you constantly post cartoons, and while I find them funny at times and put a smile on my face, they’re still meaningless. You constantly ask for links to support my posts, which I have supplied many times, but yet you post nothing but your opinion with nothing to back it up.

And yet you assume that the Biden family is squeaky clean and have never taken an illegal dime?
You are all foolish if you think either side wants to fix the border……it’s a political cash cow for both sides.

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund
I agree elg, but there was no reason for Biden to reverse 63 of Trump’s border policies on day one with executive orders. Other than the fact that they were Trump’s policies. And now to blame Trump for the border crisis is beyond my comprehension.
I agree elg, but there was no reason for Biden to reverse 63 of Trump’s border policies on day one with executive orders. Other than the fact that they were Trump’s policies. And now to blame Trump for the border crisis is beyond my comprehension. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Yep, and how many of Obama’s did Trump reverse upon election? Lots.

All of them repay factions that supported them for election by doing Executive Orders. And, every four years, most are countermanded by the incoming President.

Executive Orders are a measure of the success of a Presidency. Too many and you are a failure…….

elg…..
Yep, and how many of Obama’s did Trump reverse upon election? Lots.

All of them repay factions that supported them for election by doing Executive Orders. And, every four years, most are countermanded by the incoming President.

Executive Orders are a measure of the success of a Presidency. Too many and you are a failure…….

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
Yet, the border numbers under Trump were minuscule compared to the Biden Admin. As I’ve stated before, numbers don’t lie.
Yet, the border numbers under Trump were minuscule compared to the Biden Admin. As I’ve stated before, numbers don’t lie. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Here’s an interesting comparison to read:

https://www.piie.com/blogs/realtime-...icy-comparison

elg…..
What happened to the bi-partisan border bill that James Lankford wrote? The bill that had support from both sides. The bill that trump told the republican congressman and senators not to vote for because he needs border chaos in November.
What happened to the bi-partisan border bill that James Lankford wrote? The bill that had support from both sides. The bill that trump told the republican congressman and senators not to vote for because he needs border chaos in November.
What happened to the bi-partisan border bill that James Lankford wrote? The bill that had support from both sides. The bill that trump told the republican congressman and senators not to vote for because he needs border chaos in November. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Here’s an interesting comparison to read:

https://www.piie.com/blogs/realtime-...icy-comparison

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
Damn dude, that’s a great read and an even better find. Much appreciated. I’ve spent about a half hour on it, and still have a ton more to read thru. And I usually like to read thru stuff like this more than once so I don’t miss anything or misinterpret any of it.

Btw, I don’t know anything about this blog, in your opinion, is it a pretty well respected blog? I mean it looks like it links to extremely accurate info, so I’m thinking it’s pretty much spot on.
What happened to the vids?

Waiting for Mike Lindells too.
Damn dude, that’s a great read and an even better find. Much appreciated. I’ve spent about a half hour on it, and still have a ton more to read thru. And I usually like to read thru stuff like this more than once so I don’t miss anything or misinterpret any of it.

Btw, I don’t know anything about this blog, in your opinion, is it a pretty well respected blog? I mean it looks like it links to extremely accurate info, so I’m thinking it’s pretty much spot on. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Seems to be reliable, so far. The info presented is accurate, and not filtered, so that is a bonus.

It’s always amazing how easy this stuff is to assimilate once you remove all of the ranting, raving and name calling that is used to mask the truth….

elg…….
What happened to the vids?

Waiting for Mike Lindells too. Originally Posted by BillysEatinIt
Haven’t had a chance yet, still trying to work my way thru elg’s link he posted. Which if I do say so myself, has some excellent info regarding the border issue we’re currently dealing with. Might wanna take a look at it, it’s very informative. But, feel free to Google Kamala’s flip flops on her stance on her issues. There’s plenty to watch where she is now contradicting herself.

My goodness, do I need to supply everything for you fellas to educate yourself? You know they’re out there, go take a look see.

I’ve been a bit busy actually getting laid. Two new reviews and juggling two sugar babies the last few days. But, I’ll get to those videos when I’m done fucking pussy.