NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I like the picture of the "Hounds of Justice" but this picture might sum it up as Clowney has the look on his face like what the fuck am I doing here? JJ and Cush look intense, Clowney not so much!!
It's funny because they are this group in wrestling, HOUNDS OF JUSTICE, and one of the guys is kind of a pussy, that's the Clowney of the group, LOL
Wrastlin can sometimes be good ol mindless entertainment. What channel is it on nowadays? I never seem to catch it anymore.
Wrastlin can sometimes be good ol mindless entertainment. What channel is it on nowadays? I never seem to catch it anymore. Originally Posted by Daddio
It's on USA Monday Nights. But I bought this WWE network shit, it's $10 a month and you can watch ANYTHING wrestling related on it, I love the old school shit from the 80's and 90's. Guys like Ric Flair, Randy Savage, those are my guys, not these pussies we see now days lol
  • Satin
  • 05-09-2014, 03:57 PM
Jimmy Garoppolo....?
  • Satin
  • 05-09-2014, 05:13 PM
.....Xavier Su'a-Filo? Ok.....
Lance loves the pick
Sounds like we should have drafted the Nevada OT
Everytime I lay lay some serious pipe on some hot snatch I find myself strutting around like Ric Flair!!! Woooo!!!
Here is what Lance says

@LanceZierlein: GREAT pick with Su'a-Filo. My top rated guard on the board. He's powerful, mean and has very good feet.
I like Lance His dad was an OL coach so that is a good sign. Who are our starting guards now? Wade Smith and Ben Jones???
Man the Jets have added Chris Johnson, Eric Decker, Jace Amaro and Michael Vick. They have also added the bad ass Louisville safety. That is quite an upgrade.
A tight end? Gee fucking whiz, they really don't know what the fuck they are doing.
  • Satin
  • 05-09-2014, 07:55 PM
Yea since we already have Graham and Griffin, I'm wondering why we need a tight end. They must have something up their sleeves with Ryan Mallett I assume. Even Mark Vandemeer doesn't understand what they're doing....
Don't count on a Ryan trade. He has only one year left and then becomes free agent so they would only get a year out of him