NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
keep your stuff private Originally Posted by Daddio
The very same 'Gay Blade' Cockaholic who recently (and openly) posed the following question "have they measured his (JFF's) cock yet," is now advising others to keep "your stuff private."

Absolutely priceless!
I'll give the Texans a solid B.
Clowney is what he is. I hope he can live up to the hype. Good thing is he has some really good players around him that take the pressure off and his presence may take some pressure off Mercilus allowing everyone to be better as a team.
I liked the Lewis Nix and Alfred Blue Picks especially where they got them. Figured Nix to go in the Second. That was a good trade up.
Pagan will be lucky to make the team. He's got the size but wasn't a top player. Might be a good backup though.
Savage was a bit of a surprise but a good value where they got him. Quitter? Maybe. His track record says so. I don't think he's the QB of the future but still a good value.
They got probably the best interior OL and blocking TE of the draft. Su'a Filo upgrades the OL and gives options and depth. They needed a third TE and this guy blocks and receives. Hard nosed, power football is in our future. Three yards and a cloud of dust!
Nix fills a gaping hole and solidifies what should be a top front seven.
QB is still an issue I expect we finish next season still wondering what we are going to do at that position. If things go bad we could see three different guys start. My guess is that Keenum will be the odd man out. BOB is obviously not interested in a play making QB. He wants one that won't lose the game for him.
I'll give the Texans a solid B.
Clowney is what he is. I hope he can live up to the hype. Good thing is he has some really good players around him that take the pressure off and his presence may take some pressure off Mercilus allowing everyone to be better as a team.
I liked the Lewis Nix and Alfred Blue Picks especially where they got them. Figured Nix to go in the Second. That was a good trade up.
Pagan will be lucky to make the team. He's got the size but wasn't a top player. Might be a good backup though.
Savage was a bit of a surprise but a good value where they got him. Quitter? Maybe. His track record says so. I don't think he's the QB of the future but still a good value.
They got probably the best interior OL and blocking TE of the draft. Su'a Filo upgrades the OL and gives options and depth. They needed a third TE and this guy blocks and receives. Hard nosed, power football is in our future. Three yards and a cloud of dust!
Nix fills a gaping hole and solidifies what should be a top front seven.
QB is still an issue I expect we finish next season still wondering what we are going to do at that position. If things go bad we could see three different guys start. My guess is that Keenum will be the odd man out. BOB is obviously not interested in a play making QB. He wants one that won't lose the game for him. Originally Posted by boardman
Quitter? Why? Guys transfer all the time. He said he made a mistake by leaving Rutgers. Went to Arizona before Rich Rod came on. He wasn't a fit. Mallet did the same thing when Rich Rod showed up at Michigan. Flacco left Pitt because a local kid beat him out. None of these guys quit, just persued at better fit and opportunity. They all kept playing. Savage considered transferring to PSU because BOB was there. There's no denying his physical talent. I think he'll suprise yinz guys.
Dont put flacco in this that qb the texans pick up is trash should have picked AJ cant see them winning more than 6 games it still to many holes to feel
  • Satin
  • 05-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Damn it looks like The Dawg Pound signed Johnny Football and dropped my man VY. Poor Vince, he can't catch a break. Looks like his NFL career might be done....
WOW....did VY even get a check? I doubt they gave him a signing bonus
Vy career might be over
Can he be worse than Keenum, Fitzpatrick, or Savage?....

He has playoff experience, probably done with partying bullshit. I say we take a chance on him, why not, looked decent in a couple games with Philly during the "dream team" year. It's our best shot to win "now" as far as I'm concerned.
Damn it looks like The Dawg Pound signed Johnny Football and dropped my man VY. Poor Vince, he can't catch a break. Looks like his NFL career might be done.... Originally Posted by Satin
WOW....did VY even get a check? I doubt they gave him a signing bonus Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Vy career might be over Originally Posted by jstone420
I knew that shit was gonna happen.

VY might be done......
Can he be worse than Keenum, Fitzpatrick, or Savage?.... Originally Posted by TheDon
If they wanted him they would have gave him a tryout instead of signing Fitzpatrick
VY might be done...... Originally Posted by kerwil62
Stick a fork in him! He's done!
Boy, yinz Texans love yer homegrown guys. But Savage is trash and a quitter! Hasn't played a down yet.
....Savage is trash and a quitter! .... Originally Posted by bambino
Well I have to agree with you there.

The worst thing about Savage is that he went over 1,000 days without playing any football. That's a long time. In the skill positions it is all about the reps and the practice hours and the game hours. You have to have a certain amount to be successful. Tom is way behind in that respect. It will be interesting to see if he can learn enough in one season to be able to stay with the team in the long run.
Well I have to agree with you there.

The worst thing about Savage is that he went over 1,000 days without playing any football. That's a long time. In the skill positions it is all about the reps and the practice hours and the game hours. You have to have a certain amount to be successful. Tom is way behind in that respect. It will be interesting to see if he can learn enough in one season to be able to stay with the team in the long run. Originally Posted by BigLouie
If BOB likes what he sees, you can bet the clock won't stop ticking after one season. They will give Savage plenty of time to develop.
Vince Young??????????????? ROLMAO