NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

He is tired of Bob McNairs lies
Go back to the 'Burg Andre Johnson and he should be able to speak his mind, he certainly earned it. I can feel for him. Every since he got he has been the best receiver in the AFC BAR NONE. His only equals are Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitz in the NFC. He had to put up with McNair accepting terrible coaching and terrible drafts and sorry ass teams. Kubiak should have been canned when the team dropped to 6-10. I thought Rick Smith was a crappy GM but after this draft I suspect Kubiak had way too much to say on the crappy players the team drafted. I suspect it was ALL on Kubiak for taking Kareem Jackson who is total crap instead of Devin McCourty whom everyone expected us to take. Devin McCourty has made the Pro-Bowl every year while Jackson has been a laughing stock. I suspect that pick was all Kubiak.

After watching all these shit picks and not having plans to get an elite QB I think that Andre just about had enough. He could see that our QBs are crap that it is going to take at least a couple of years to find out if Savage is going to be any good. And DO NOT give me any crap about VY helping the team. When he got his chance with the Eagles he was god awful. Case was given 10 games to show his stuff and he couldn't win anything. I do not blame Andre one bit for wanting out. If Bob McNair had any sense of decency he would take Andre to a contender and let him get his chance at a ring. Hell trade him to New England for Mullet , errr Mallet that everyone wants.

Bob McNair should be ashamed of himself for what he has put Andre through. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Blow me.
I recall how Randy Moss went to New England some years back to get his chance for the elusive Ring. The Giants snuffed that plan! That said, I understand fully that Johnson will likely choose to bolt and try elsewhere!
I recall how Randy Moss went to New England some years back to get his chance for the elusive Ring. The Giants snuffed that plan! That said, I understand fully that Johnson will likely choose to bolt and try elsewhere! Originally Posted by Solemate62
I agree! I hate to see him leave but if he chooses to do so that is his choice. It does not minimize his remarkable accomplishments as the Texans best player ever. But I will no longer be a Dre fan.

Except when he's playing against the Cowboy's!
  • Trey
  • 05-14-2014, 08:40 AM
Isn't Andre owed way to much to be traded? He is also getting old as well. May want to collect the checks he's got left.
They could cut him and save a bunch on the salary cap.

He claims he's not going to the mandatory minicamp so we'll see.
Isn't his cap hit $15 million? Good luck trading him. Fitzgerald played with some pretty lame QBs in Arizona, except a couple years Warner.
Isn't his cap hit $15 million? Good luck trading him. Fitzgerald played with some pretty lame QBs in Arizona, except a couple years Warner. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, have always admired Fitz. A premium receiver and an outstanding individual - great role model for kids, IMO!
Yeah, have always admired Fitz. A premium receiver and an outstanding individual - great role model for kids, IMO! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Yep, it was a farce that he didn't win the Heisman. Fuckin local sportswriter didn't vote for him. Jagoff.
Yep, it was a farce that he didn't win the Heisman. Fuckin local sportswriter didn't vote for him. Jagoff. Originally Posted by bambino
Like the year Peyton should have won it....it went to Desmond Howard instead (I think it was Howard)!
  • Trey
  • 05-14-2014, 12:40 PM
So is he pissed about Johnny football to coming? Wasn't he pushing for him?
He wants to be on a winning team before his career ends and he thinks the Texans won't be a winner for some time.....and I must say I concur.
Like the year Peyton should have won it....it went to Desmond Howard instead (I think it was Howard)! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Charles Woodson. At least he was a star in the NFL. Fitz came in second to the QB from Oklahoma with 2 bad knees. Never played a down in the NFL. I forget the fuckers name.
His name was Bambino something
His name was Bambino something Originally Posted by BigLouie
Can't you get anything right?