DOW cracks 25,000!!!! On its way to 30,000!

oh yeah? what rule did yous cite? "I hate TWK"? not sure that's a rule violation on this web site.

so what did yous do to get around yer ban, yssup rider? tor browser? vpn? change isp's? actually move to Clarksville, Canada?

BAHAHHAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Where are the hanging corpses, pedsy? Are they hangings from the big anime toddies?

I have nevers been banned from this here site, pedsy.

You’re typical of the paranoias running rampants in the Great White South.
STFU

You're the guy who sucks dick because you like the taste.

Another lying liar runs his mouth because he's still butt-hurt from the other day.

Are you still in your jammies when you come up from the basement each morning first thing to sign into eccie?

You're a trumpy. No one expects you to understand what you read
Munchkin is up! It's almost 4pm EST. Did you have breakfast yet, munchy? Was it a liquid one?

So Lucas McCain is your alter ego on eccie? Who knew?

Thanks for confirming! Originally Posted by lustylad
STFU

Another lying liar runs his mouth because he's still butt-hurt from the other day.

Are you still in your jammies when you come up from the basement each morning first thing to sign into eccie?

You're a trumpy. No one expects you to understand what you read.
Munchkin is up! It's almost 4pm EST. Did you have breakfast yet, munchy? Was it a liquid one?

So Lucas McCain is your alter ego on eccie? Who knew?

Thanks for confirming! Originally Posted by lustylad

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
And you do it even though you don't like the taste? Money?

Or just gain favor with the "guys"?

So why do you go off on someone because they like the taste?

(If that is in fact a FACT ... which, frankly, I doubt!)

If you've been binging again, just say so. Drunkiness is an excuse for stupid posts.

If you've been binging again, just say so. Drunkiness is an excuse for stupid posts. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why do you do it, queensy?

Tastes great, less filling, eh! Apparently yous do.
I went off on him for the same reason I'm going off on you.

It's not that you suck cock, that's just something you happen to do along with what does set me off. The reasons why lls suck dick really don't matter to me.

I was going to list numerous things but you being a lying liar, intentionally misrepresenting things people say, and being the poster child for the Dunning-Kruger effect pretty much sums it up why I went off on him/you. The projection you and your ilk share has become a given in most of your arguments.

I swear you guys being major league pricks has nothing to do with it.

If you've been binging again, just say so. Drunkiness is an excuse for stupid posts. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I went off on him for the same reason I'm going off on you.

It's not that you suck cock, that's just something you happen to do along with what does set me off. The reasons why lls suck dick really don't matter to me.

I was going to list numerous things but you being a lying liar, intentionally misrepresenting things people say, and being the poster child for the Dunning-Kruger effect pretty much sums it up why I went off on him/you. The projection you and your ilk share has become a given in most of your arguments.

I swear you guys being major league pricks has nothing to do with it.

if yous say so tuffy.
You wait.

Like I said, you not understanding information isn't a limitation on everybody else.

I noticed the odd1 only commented on me saying "not my problem".
Looks like since he makes no correction to the point/information and it doesn't suit his purpose to point out that you're being obtuse, stupid, or both, maybe it is my.....no, it's not my problem. Health care was a major issue in the midterms and it will be an issue this time.
i did read it. prove it only affects 15% of the work force who are self-employed. we'll wait .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thank you for the kotow.

It suits you.
if yous say so tuffy. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You wait.

Like I said, you not understanding information isn't a limitation on everybody else.

I noticed the odd1 only commented on me saying "not my problem".
Looks like since he makes no correction to the point/information and it doesn't suit his purpose to point out that you're being obtuse, stupid, or both, maybe it is my.....no, it's not my problem. Health care was a major issue in the midterms and it will be an issue this time. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

wait for what? you to sober up? that might take awhile..

Thank you for the kotow.

It suits you.

if yous say so tuffy
  • oeb11
  • 02-20-2020, 02:39 PM
My, My - the blue ink is flying

Something seriously "triggered" mmm.

The name-calling and scatology are flying - yet not a single constructive idea posted for all that bandwidth.

shameful.

Why not try the Comedy Central Forum mmm - it might just lower your "triggered" level.
  • WTF
  • 05-28-2022, 06:45 AM
First artificially low interest rates and now a tax cut.....when our debt is no longer attractive to countries, interest rates will rise and you will remember this warning.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Wow, look at that! Snitchy is a Wall Street analyst!

Keep your eyes on the P/E ratios, you moronic buffoon... otherwise you will look as stupid as Paul Krugman predicting a market crash on Nov. 9, 2016! Originally Posted by lustylad
Hmmmmmm January of 2018