Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

Did a big black negro whip your sorry wetback ass? Originally Posted by DSK
Is that "still" you, JLIdiot?

I thought you lost that bet!
How can you possibly believe this is a representative and unbiased sample?Who the fuck knows who is getting away with it? (Besides me, for now) Originally Posted by DSK
You are right. Them reps are sneaky fuckers. I bet there are way more that did not get caught.
Sorry Banana Sling but your graphs are shit. If it doesn't even acknowledge the Wilbur Mills and Fanne Foxe sex scandal in the 70s. Your graphs don't show it. They're bull shit. Or maybe they can go back to 1969 and the Ted Kennedy/Mary Jo Kopechne murder.

But what does this have to do with the OP? Nothing. No hijacking Banana Sling. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Read my disclaimer dumbass. I was responding to one of your teams pointless post
  • DSK
  • 08-18-2015, 07:50 PM
You are right. Them reps are sneaky fuckers. I bet there are way more that did not get caught. Originally Posted by slingblade
No doubt, but how many liberals are getting away with it?

There is simply no way to produce reliable statistics on this point - which should be obvious - hence the authors of this "research" are either frauds, partisan hacks, or stupid motherfuckers.
NEVER has a "big buck negro" given me a beat down: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I bet not. You are always a submissive cuckold when I come over. I imagine that you are the same when your wife is in the mood for some dark meat.
I bet not. You are always a submissive cuckold when I come over. I imagine that you are the same when your wife is in the mood for some dark meat. Originally Posted by slingblade

He cowers in the corner, brandishing his privates.
maybe he kicked his ass with his bare fists...

There is simply no way to produce reliable statistics on this point - which should be obvious - hence the authors of this "research" are either frauds, partisan hacks, or stupid motherfuckers. Originally Posted by DSK
That a pretty cool deflection.
You seem to be able to find plenty of things against the Dems that you think are precise. So what does that make you?

By the way the statistic included Dems, and at one point showed them worse than the the Reps. Shows that you see what you want to see.

By the way how is Paxton doing? Looks like he has 7 supporters left from the emails he got. Are you among them?
Here we go again....the perpetrated evil is beyond anything imaginable.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...s-are-cut-out/

This account is from one of the world's leading medical scientists, Dr Dreisher.
“If you read scientific publications, in which they use the fetal material for some indications, particularly, cardio-vascular, or nerve cell research, they discuss the necessity of having tissue in the digesting buffer solution within five minutes for optimal yields,” she explains. “So, within five minutes of death, you would have to have the heart removed, and flushed of all blood, cleaned of any extra tissue that might be there, and the heart put into a liquid with enzymes that would digest the connective tissue and release the muscle cells.“Sometimes, they use an apparatus where they hook the heart up and they would flush fluid through it to keep it alive and beating,” she continues. “And you can’t have a dead heart that’s going to work in that kind of process.”

Live born babies used, abused, killed, hacked apart and sold. Shameful PP.
The democratic mantra of the future...I was just following orders, it's not like they were real babies.
The democratic mantra of the future...I was just following orders, it's not like they were real babies. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is that a prediction, JDrunk? Like finding the Malaysian 777 under palm fronds on a deserted Pacific island?

You're gaining notoriety as a visionary, dipshit.

In fact, you state your vision, and I visualize LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!

There is simply no way to produce reliable statistics on this point - which should be obvious - hence the authors of this "research" are either frauds, partisan hacks, or stupid motherfuckers. Originally Posted by DSK
Like the blurtations of your blow buddy, JDrunk, JL?
Here we go again....the perpetrated evil is beyond anything imaginable.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...s-are-cut-out/

This account is from one of the world's leading medical scientists, Dr Dreisher.
“If you read scientific publications, in which they use the fetal material for some indications, particularly, cardio-vascular, or nerve cell research, they discuss the necessity of having tissue in the digesting buffer solution within five minutes for optimal yields,” she explains. “So, within five minutes of death, you would have to have the heart removed, and flushed of all blood, cleaned of any extra tissue that might be there, and the heart put into a liquid with enzymes that would digest the connective tissue and release the muscle cells.“Sometimes, they use an apparatus where they hook the heart up and they would flush fluid through it to keep it alive and beating,” she continues. “And you can’t have a dead heart that’s going to work in that kind of process.”

Live born babies used, abused, killed, hacked apart and sold. Shameful PP. Originally Posted by johnjay

Question: Who squirms more when they read this stuff - normal people because they have a conscience, or libtards (who by definition don't have a conscience) because they know it can't be defended?

Question: Who squirms more when they read this stuff - normal people because they have a conscience, or libtards (who by definition don't have a conscience) because they know it can't be defended?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Where do you think we get medicines and cures from? How do you think we achieve medical breakthroughs? Are you one of those people who eats meat and never thinks about where it came from, as you stuff your gaping maw?
If the new revelations are true, that they harvested a brain from a fetus living outside the womb, they are murderers of the worst sort. I'm pro choice, but Planned Parenthood is starting to look like a wing of the Nazi party.