Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

This Post is so unbelievably funny and fucked up I still can't believe it.
Back on Eccie in how many days?
Back on you back in how many days?
Back posting a ad in how many days?
Are you telling me your Throat punching brand of wit was not drawing the boys
In?
I am shocked and saddened by this turn of events.

I never saw this one coming...... Originally Posted by rduke4923
You know what's even more funny ?

How long you stood on that corner actually convinced we had an appointment !!

Not even knowing the address & me being in Beaumont now that's funny..

Haters going to hate

The other funny thing is you & Lorde are the only ones with the problem of me posting an ad nobody else gives a fuck..

Let the butt hurt flow
You know what's even more funny ?

How long you stood on that corner actually convinced we had an appointment !!

Not even knowing the address & me being in Beaumont now that's funny..

Haters going to hate

The other funny thing is you & Lorde are the only ones with the problem of me posting an ad nobody else gives a fuck..

Let the butt hurt flow Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No, I'll tell you what's funny. The provider review sites were created to protect guys from whores like you.

I'll tell you what else is funny, there are some guys who are desperate to see you, however I wouldn't see you for free. With your bitchy board persona, you must be one hell of an actress for some guy to think you really enjoyed your time with him.

There are a lot of providers on this site that post like ladies, while you post as a cheap ass trailer park whore.

No, you've never turned me down for a session, no I've never asked for a session with you, so you have no magical 'hold' over me. You may sell your bill of goods to others, however I see right through your arrogant and egotistical bullshit.
Its always the same dorthy haters & everyone always has an opinion but guess what I don't care because yalls opinion doesn't bother my Buisness so keep raising yalls blood pressure & I will keep making peoples fantasy's come true.
No, I'll tell you what's funny. The provider review sites were created to protect guys from whores like you.

I'll tell you what else is funny, there are some guys who are desperate to see you, however I wouldn't see you for free. With your bitchy board persona, you must be one hell of an actress for some guy to think you really enjoyed your time with him.

There are a lot of providers on this site that post like ladies, while you post as a cheap ass trailer park whore.

No, you've never turned this handle down for a session, no I've never asked for a session with you using this handle, so you have no magical 'hold' over me. You may sell your bill of goods to others, however I see right through your arrogant and egotistical bullshit. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
I fixed that for you.
I fixed that for you. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Nice try, but no matter what or how many handles I've had, she's never turned me down, nor did I ever consider asking.
Nice try, but no matter what or how many handles I've had, she's never turned me down, nor did I ever consider asking. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
Ok WW we understand
Dorthy the ugly black chic?
Dorthy the ugly black chic? Originally Posted by satxman6969
Aww is your feelings hurt cause I just told you to fuck off in your PMS its ok let the butt hurt flow to
A www you don't have any friends huh poor fatty ;(
A www you don't have any friends huh poor fatty ;( Originally Posted by satxman6969
I have friends & you obviously wanted one so you pmd me and got shot down and now your being a hater but that's ok
I msg you to get a pic to post it on here lol go eat a Buffett somewhere get a life
I msg you to get a pic to post it on here lol go eat a Buffett somewhere get a life Originally Posted by satxman6969
I don't need to post pictures my regulars know what I look like your mad because I told you to fuck off.. Your response was WTF WOW & then you proceeded on here which is nothing knew.. If I'm a fat ass why would you contact me for pictures?

Oh because your plan back fired so now you just throw insults..

BTW I prefer chocolate cake
DM marketing = brilliant

Like a NBA BP ho, Dorfy_Monroe keeps on winning!

P.S. Thanks for the new chanclas, my sweet Dorfy